GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You guys will see when I'm innocent."

Huh? So that means he's guilty right now?

"Not the sharpest tool" is seemingly quite accurate in this case...

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/noris/upload/lcsheriff/data/lccc-bookingsummary.pdf

page 28 of 54 of this pdf (at least with my settings) has Steven King's arrest. No new info there.

acr-01683-ElainaSteinfurth_zpsef8d412d.jpg

ACR :seeya:

Nice to have WS back up. I see we've already got the paperwork posted, so that's cool.

I wonder why SK's bail for obstruction is $250,000 and Angela's is only $100K?

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=924868

"23-year-old Steven King's bond was set at $250,000.

King's attorney argued his client should get a lower amount because he's not facing a violent charge but the judge disagreed."

"At Angela’s arraignment June 26, Judge Gary Cook lowered Angela’s bond from $250,000 to $100,000 "
http://www.toledofreepress.com/tag/angela-steinfurth/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGE View Post
[urlhttp://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/noris/upload/lcsheriff/data/lccc-bookingsummary.pdf[/url]

"page 28 of 54 of this pdf (at least with my settings) has Steven King's arrest. No new info there."

_____

ACR, thank's for posting this. I couldn't find the page.

I wonder what the video and paperwork are that is referred to where it says: "the statements were found to be false after reviewing video and paperwork collected during the aforementioned investigation." ?

( sorry, haven't figured out how to multi-quote)

TIA

ETA The page with SK's info. comes up on page 23 for me, but I couldn't find anything to click on to get the info. ACR posted.

I agree GGE, it's interesting.
Idle speculation re reasons for the difference: More past offences? More likely to flee? More the prime suspect than accomplice? Possible drug offences? The crime scene is in his home? More financial resources of relatives? More likely to isolate him from his associates, therefore, he's less likely to intimidate potential witnesses?

I wonder why SK's bail for obstruction is $250,000 and Angela's is only $100K?

Maybe they realized they need to get tough on these people.

The official FB page says DNA analysis isn't back yet. An article from this morning says it's due back this week. I'll find a MSM link and edit it in.

edit: "Earlier this month, a fisherman pulled out a clump of human hair while fishing in a local river. DNA tests are currently being done on the hair to determine whether it belongs to Elaina. The results are reportedly expected back this week."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...end-of-missing-ohio-toddlers-mother-arrested/

He would only lie if he was protecting himself. That's why I say he has just as much to do with it as AS did, if not more. As sick as AS seems, I still say in that video of her and Elaina she looks like she loved her. I mean why would she kiss her and rock her if she was just going to hurt her in whatever way. I understand people lash out and do things they regret, but I just don't think AS hurt her, she may have in other ways but I'm not so sure shes the one who physically hurt her or took her away. I could be wrong though. Nothing is surprising to me anymore with her.

Didn't the bf run out the back of the house, down the alley, and throw up in someone's front yard at one point? An early map from a user here lauded to this. Thank you for any guidance on this inquiry. :)

Btw Heroine you are very pretty!

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22907674/king-to-appear-in

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

"Steven King's bail has been set at $250,000. King is not eligible for 10 percent bond."

AND:"Court documents say King purposely made false statements to detectives. The documents go on to say the statements were found to be false, after detectives reviewed paperwork and video collected during the investigation."

What is the video and paperwork referred to here? I'm glad there's no 10% for SK either.

Didn't the bf run out the back of the house, down the alley, and throw up in someone's front yard at one point? An early map from a user here lauded to this. Thank you for any guidance on this inquiry. :)

Btw Heroine you are very pretty!

My maplink for this case is in my sig. :)

Let the ball start rolling and keep it rolling!!

PRAYERS...

BRING ELAINE HOME!!!

Oh , maybe he meant " You will find out that i do not know when im found innocent'' Maybe his response was not ' you will find out where elaina is when i'm found innocent ' ? Who knows ?

It is confusing and he is quoted saying it twice. In my opinion that entire household knows where she is.....

Steven King's bail has been set at $250,000. King is not eligible for 10 percent bond.

"In court Tuesday, King's attorney, Pete Rost, pushed for a lower bail, saying his client continually cooperated with police. Rost says King was only arrested after finally telling the FBI Monday that he wouldn't be speaking with them anymore."

AND:"Outside of the courtroom Tuesday, family talked about how Angela Steinfurth, who is also behind bars, first learned of King's arrest.

"She called me about 20 minutes after. She didn't know that they arrested him. I told her. She broke down and started crying and said, 'Now they'll find out where my babies at,'" said Richard Schiewe, Elaina's grandfather."

"Angela Steinfurth is set to appear for a pre-trial hearing Wednesday."

So, SK won't be cooperating with the FBI, huh. And according to RS, AS broke down crying when informed of SK's arrest, and is VERY worried baby Elaina will be found.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

Will the MSM post a video of SK in court? And AS in court tomorrow? If anyone finds a link to SK and AS in court, please post! I'm kinda distracted this morning, so maybe I missed it or they'll post video of SK in court later today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGE View Post
[urlhttp://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/noris/upload/lcsheriff/data/lccc-bookingsummary.pdf[/url]

"page 28 of 54 of this pdf (at least with my settings) has Steven King's arrest. No new info there."

_____

ACR, thank's for posting this. I couldn't find the page.

I wonder what the video and paperwork are that is referred to where it says: "the statements were found to be false after reviewing video and paperwork collected during the aforementioned investigation." ?

( sorry, haven't figured out how to multi-quote)

TIA

ETA The page with SK's info. comes up on page 23 for me, but I couldn't find anything to click on to get the info. ACR posted.

Video from the Walgreen's that they were going to look at? From the stores they say they visited that Sunday? From the street police cams? This has really peaked my curiosity.

Steven King's bail has been set at $250,000. King is not eligible for 10 percent bond.

"In court Tuesday, King's attorney, Pete Rost, pushed for a lower bail, saying his client continually cooperated with police. Rost says King was only arrested after finally telling the FBI Monday that he wouldn't be speaking with them anymore."

AND:"Outside of the courtroom Tuesday, family talked about how Angela Steinfurth, who is also behind bars, first learned of King's arrest.

"She called me about 20 minutes after. She didn't know that they arrested him. I told her. She broke down and started crying and said, 'Now they'll find out where my babies at,'" said Richard Schiewe, Elaina's grandfather."

"Angela Steinfurth is set to appear for a pre-trial hearing Wednesday."

So, SK won't be cooperating with the FBI, huh. And according to RS, AS broke down crying when informed of SK's arrest, and is VERY worried baby Elaina will be found.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.
I'm sure she made her cries seem like joy and concern for her childs whereabouts. I don't think she wants her family to know she had anything to do with it, they're probably the only ones who might believe her. It's not a laughing matter but it's almost comical how slow AS and SK seem.

I agree GGE, it's interesting.
Idle speculation re reasons for the difference: More past offences? More likely to flee? More the prime suspect than accomplice? Possible drug offences? The crime scene is in his home? More financial resources of relatives? More likely to isolate him from his associates, therefore, he's less likely to intimidate potential witnesses?

I think you hit the nail on the head with just about all of those reasons.

IMO I feel from day one, he has been the prime suspect but police had no proof since everyone is being so protective. It's sickening, this is a baby girl! UGH!

Hopefully with SK behind bars things will move a lot faster.

Re: Solitaryone's "What is the video and paperwork referred to here?"

Could it be that LE interviews with SK, JK, etc. were taped for later comparison with notes taken by LE investigators when they questioned neighbours, employers, potential witnesses during the early searches? My guess is that there were several interviews over a period of a few weeks. An investigative team member would have been looking for discrepancies in stories told by the same person in subsequent interviews, or for any clues that might have been missed.
Or, could SK's neighbours and friends have videoed him interacting with Elaina? The aversion of Elaina towards AS in the video shown on NG was telling. What would a video of SK dealing with that baby have shown investigators?

Video from the Walgreen's that they were going to look at? From the stores they say they visited that Sunday? From the street police cams? This has really peaked my curiosity.

Thank's krig101! Yes, that's probably some of it and I wonder if there's more? I'm also curious about the paperwork. Yup. This has really peaked my curiosity too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman