GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the bf run out the back of the house, down the alley, and throw up in someone's front yard at one point? An early map from a user here lauded to this. Thank you for any guidance on this inquiry. :)

Btw Heroine you are very pretty!

Thank you very much! :) And he did in fact run out the back door and throw up. There are maps and such posted somewhere on here.

Thank you very much! :) And he did in fact run out the back door and throw up. There are maps and such posted somewhere on here.

Sounds like he did something to *cause something so horrible* that he had a panic attack. I mean, his blood pressure/nervous energy must have been sky rocketing to make him physically Ill like that.

Who said they witnessed him do this? Wasn't there a friend who ran after/with him out the back door?

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22907674/king-to-appear-in

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

Steven King's bail has been set at $250,000. King is not eligible for 10 percent bond.

"In court Tuesday, King's attorney, Pete Rost, pushed for a lower bail, saying his client continually cooperated with police. Rost says King was only arrested after finally telling the FBI Monday that he wouldn't be speaking with them anymore."

AND:"Outside of the courtroom Tuesday, family talked about how Angela Steinfurth, who is also behind bars, first learned of King's arrest.

"She called me about 20 minutes after. She didn't know that they arrested him. I told her. She broke down and started crying and said, 'Now they'll find out where my babies at,'" said Richard Schiewe, Elaina's grandfather."

"Angela Steinfurth is set to appear for a pre-trial hearing Wednesday."

So, SK won't be cooperating with the FBI, huh. And according to RS, AS broke down crying when informed of SK's arrest, and is VERY worried baby Elaina will be found.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

So it looks she knows that SK will spill the beans.....Let us all pray like crazy that she is right!

I'm sure she made her cries seem like joy and concern for her childs whereabouts. I don't think she wants her family to know she had anything to do with it, they're probably the only ones who might believe her. It's not a laughing matter but it's almost comical how slow AS and SK seem.

The response AS gave to RS betrays her guilt. AS and RS may think that's how it should be taken but the words used speak volumes as to what AS REALLY meant! ... lol, you're right, not a laughing matter, but it is almost comical how AS and SK are when they do open their mouth!

Yes, the casemap is in my sig. It's my map that's been posted since thread one. :seeya:

God does not like ugly and a MISSING BABY for 50+ days is about as ugly as it gets :(

Thank's krig101! Yes, that's probably some of it and I wonder if there's more? I'm also curious about the paperwork. Yup. This has really peaked my curiosity too!

Maybe they have video of the van the day/night it had been MIA.....hmmmm

I too am curious about the paperwork.....

Re: Solitaryone's "What is the video and paperwork referred to here?"

Could it be that LE interviews with SK, JK, etc. were taped for later comparison with notes taken by LE investigators when they questioned neighbours, employers, potential witnesses during the early searches? My guess is that there were several interviews over a period of a few weeks. An investigative team member would have been looking for discrepancies in stories told by the same person in subsequent interviews, or for any clues that might have been missed.
Or, could SK's neighbours and friends have videoed him interacting with Elaina? The aversion of Elaina towards AS in the video shown on NG was telling. What would a video of SK dealing with that baby have shown investigators?

Very good points!

Could it be possible that the neighbor of RS had video of SK also the day before Elaina went missing (or on another occasion)? Maybe they could not talk about it because SK was not a suspect at the time? Just a random thought. So many going through my head right now!

Wish we knew if he passed the polygraph......

Maybe they have video of the van the day/night it had been MIA.....hmmmm

I too am curious about the paperwork.....

Well one thing we do know now is SK doesn't have a license right now, so when did he get the ticket for driving without a license? Could they have just now given it to him because they learned that he drove the van that day/night?

Well one thing we do know now is SK doesn't have a license right now, so when did he get the ticket for driving without a license? Could they have just now given it to him because they learned that he drove the van that day/night?

I'm not sure. I thought it was posted SK had outstanding bench warrants. Maybe one of them could be the driving without a license? I thought they had something to do with traffic/driving. Ferretmommy, do you know anything about any warrants SK had/has?

TIA

I'm not sure. I thought it was posted SK had outstanding bench warrants. Maybe one of them could be the driving without a license? I thought they had something to do with traffic/driving. Ferretmommy, do you know anything about any warrants SK had/has?

TIA

Well if they caught him driving without a license wouldn't they have done something right then and not given a warrant out about it? I mean usually you get traffic tickets when you get pulled over. And most of them are minor offenses.

Well if they caught him driving without a license wouldn't they have done something right then and not given a warrant out about it? I mean usually you get traffic tickets when you get pulled over. And most of them are minor offenses.

I would think so. I just remember sometime back I read something about SK having outstanding bench warrants. I think its been posted about here and on the other fb page. People were wondering same thing.

If he got a ticket for driving without a license and didn't show up in court to answer the charge, they'd issue a bench warrant for him. I suspect that's what this charge is that we're seeing. They used that bench warrant to nab him probably.

If he got a ticket for driving without a license and didn't show up in court to answer the charge, they'd issue a bench warrant for him. I suspect that's what this charge is that we're seeing. They used that bench warrant to nab him probably.

He had a bench warrant out for him from sometime in March I believe for not showing up at court for a charge of driving under a suspended license.

Sounds like he did something to *cause something so horrible* that he had a panic attack. I mean, his blood pressure/nervous energy must have been sky rocketing to make him physically Ill like that.

Who said they witnessed him do this? Wasn't there a friend who ran after/with him out the back door?

I remember reading that JK said her nephew/his cousin ran out with him. I bet he is the next one arrested.....

''Now they'll find out where my baby is at''

This keeps going through my head.........

Praying praying praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members