GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, well I never knew anyone personally, all I know is what I've seen on T.V....lol

You aren't missing out on anything by not knowing a junkie, promise! I feel rather dirty for ever associating with a guy who did that crap. Yuck!

Can you tell us what JK's warrants are for? I wonder if JK will be arrested too?

TIA

My laptop is dead atm so I can't be exact, but Toledo is traffic/FTA I believe, $100 bond. Oregon, she was charged with attempting to commit an offense I believe, put on probation, didn't comply, probation violation hearing was set, so she received FTA warrant for that as well, $7900 bond I believe.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Why is no one questioning the movements of Mike H in the 48 hours following the disappearance. In my humble opinion I think that's where you're going to find answers.

I hate to say this but... When I first heard about poor Elaina I thought of the movie Trainspotting. That's all I will say.

Me too HIP! Any time a child and heroin are mentioned in the same case, that is what I think. One of the most chilling and haunting scenes in any movie I have ever seen.

Yes, Heroin could have rendered SK or AS so drowsy and doped up that the other could have done anything for HOURS and they would not have known !

You know - I just read today about a woman who got busted bc she tried to sell her baby to an undercover cop for 20,000.00 to get drugs.

I worry (but gives more hope than the alternative!!) that the bf's parents or someone connected to him tried to sell the baby for money to get drugs. Heroin addicts would sell their soul (or maybe in this case their first born) for a hoard of money to feed their addiction.

http://m.toledoblade.com/Police-Fir...-for-man-charged-in-missing-toddler-case.html

Ms. Steinfurth's stepfather, Richard Schiewe, said he talked to
his stepdaughter by phone Monday about 20 minutes after
Mr. King was arrested.

“She didn't know that they arrested him and I told her and she
broke down crying,” he said. “She says, 'Now they'll find out
where my baby's at.' He'll talk. He will talk. Now that he's in
there, he will talk.”

Mr. Schiewe said he “about went through the ceiling of my
bedroom,” when he found out Mr. King was being charged by
Toledo police. He believes Mr. King knows where the missing
girl is.

Mr. Schiewe said Ms. Steinfurth has not had any problems
with inmates in the jail and Mr. King never attempted to visit
her in lockup.

“I feel better that he's in jail,” Mr. Schiewe said about Mr. King,
though he wants Ms. Steinfurth to be released.

“She doesn't belong there,” he said. “Like I said, she did wrong
by not taking that baby to the doctor or not calling 911, that's
what I've said all along. She needs to be punished for that,
yes. I can't forgive and forget, but he will tell you where that
baby's at. I'm glad [he's] ... in jail.”

He still is believing AS is innocent......and of course SK did not visit her, the police were watching his every move.

http://m.toledoblade.com/Police-Fir...-for-man-charged-in-missing-toddler-case.html

Mr. King was arrested.

there, he will talk.”

girl is.

her in lockup.

He still is believing AS is innocent......and of course SK did not visit her, the police were watching his every move.

This part:

there, he will talk.”

Sure sounds to me like AS is terrified that now that SK is in jail he'll tell LE where baby Elaina is, and AS definately does NOT want that to happen! I don't believe baby Elaina is in the river. I do believe baby Elaina will be found. And I think there just might be more arrests before all is said and done.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

That scares me. It really does. These people hurt that beautiful angel. If anything happened to her they all deserve to be in jail. Do what they did with Haliegh Cummings case throw the lot of them in jail and throw away the F$^&*&^ key....Sorry but this case is breaking my heart

Ok so we know SK had/ has a heroin problem , right? Most heroin users, about over 95 % will never recover, so that means most are CURRENT users. Could AS have been one too ? Could SK have given AS her first little bit of heroin and she conked out and had no clue what happened? Maybe she did hurt the baby and really has no idea today ? Or vice versa ? I know that's giving AS a lot of leeway, I'm just proposing different ideas for chewing on.

I have crohns disease and I had 3 surgeries in 1 year, not an excuse but a reason why I became dependent on pain killers. Opiates, a derivative of the poppy plant like heroin. It's a b word coming off of the vicoden I couldn't even imagine something stronger like Oxy or heroin. I'm thinking that if she is on it. IF she was, not saying she is, that she was either passed out or maybe jonesing so bad she lost her temper with the baby ? MOO but I'm truly afraid for this angel......:twocents:

Big hugs and prayers for Elaina's family tonight and especially her big sister. You are never far from my mind. Hopefully some good info will be coming very soon to bring this little angel home !
Night baby girl ! You are loved by many :)

Tomorrow is Angela's next day in court. It's the first opportunity for a plea bargain to be discussed ... no clue what to expect tomorrow. *anxious*

This part:

there, he will talk.”

Sure sounds to me like AS is terrified that now that SK is in jail he'll tell LE where baby Elaina is, and AS definately does NOT want that to happen! I don't believe baby Elaina is in the river. I do believe baby Elaina will be found. And I think there just might be more arrests before all is said and done.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

Amen!

Was there a next set court date for SK? I do not remember reading anything.

Mr. King was arrested.

there, he will talk.”

girl is.

her in lockup.

BBM - This stepdad's statements are always so interesting to me, from a statement analysis perspective (I'm not one, but I read some books awhile back and just find it neat).

Was AS's crying and "now they'll find out where my baby's at..." statement out of relief or frustration and stress?

When the stepfather speaks of Elaina, he never uses her name. It's always "that baby." Even "this baby" would be less distancing! "That" is very distancing, and never using her name... it just stands out to me.

BBM - This stepdad's statements are always so interesting to me, from a statement analysis perspective (I'm not one, but I read some books awhile back and just find it neat).

Was AS's crying and "now they'll find out where my baby's at..." statement out of relief or frustration and stress?

When the stepfather speaks of Elaina, he never uses her name. It's always "that baby." Even "this baby" would be less distancing! "That" is very distancing, and never using her name... it just stands out to me.

I noticed that too about how he refers to Elaina. Very disconnected.

By AS's past reaction to things her crying and statements are so hard to know the true meaning.

I've always thought the same thing about how he addresses Elaina. Where is AS's mother? Have we ever seen her? For some reason I just don't remember her ever being mentioned.

Re Heroine's "Where is AS's mother? Have we ever seen her? I just don't remember her ever being mentioned."

In interviews, Angela's half-sister, Mary Schiewe, has said that their mother married RS when Angela was little over a year old, and was never much of a part of their lives. RS was the stable parent for the two girls as they grew up.

To further paraphrase, Mary said that, when Angela was 16, she renewed and kept up contact with Lisa Mories Schiewe, but that LMS was distant. In an article in The Blade, journalist Mike Sigov reports that when AS left JK's house in duress (a week or so before the "disappearance"), she went to LMS's house, but there was no room for her two daughters. So they ended up in a place that police said was unfit for human habitation.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...n-families-as-friends-assist-with-search.html

A woman answering LMS's phone refused to speak to The Blade.

It sounds like business as usual with LMS.

I take comfort knowing that SK is in jail tonight and LE was listening to AS's reaction to his arrest. LE knows her tone and whether her words were a sigh of relief or a total freak out . Something needs to break soon. Elaina needs to come home. :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3