GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I missed this MSM tweet this morning about SK's court appearance:

"Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 4h

After learning of King's arrest, Angela reportedly told her father, "Now they'll find out where my baby is at." #BabyElaina"

ngskarrest_zpse90af0be.png

jvmsk_zps2bab3f72.png

Ok so we know SK had/ has a heroin problem , right? Most heroin users, about over 95 % will never recover, so that means most are CURRENT users. Could AS have been one too ? Could SK have given AS her first little bit of heroin and she conked out and had no clue what happened? Maybe she did hurt the baby and really has no idea today ? Or vice versa ? I know that's giving AS a lot of leeway, I'm just proposing different ideas for chewing on.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...see-if-hair-is-missing-elainas-due-this- week

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

"The Toledo Police Department says they are expecting DNA results this week to see if missing hair found by a fisherman weeks ago in the Maumee River is that of missing 1-year-old Elaina Steinfurth."

Not sure if this is a duplicate post or not. Been hard to keep up :)

Ok so we know SK had/ has a heroin problem , right? Most heroin users, about over 95 % will never recover, so that means most are CURRENT users. Could AS have been one too ? Could SK have given AS her first little bit of heroin and she conked out and had no clue what happened? Maybe she did hurt the baby and really has no idea today ? Or vice versa ? I know that's giving AS a lot of leeway, I'm just proposing different ideas for chewing on.

Very possible. I think that whatever happened was a result of drug use.
Pretty sad scenario, isn't it? Especially when children are involved. I could never wrap my head around situations like these.....

Very possible. I think that whatever happened was a result of drug use.
Pretty sad scenario, isn't it? Especially when children are involved. I could never wrap my head around situations like these.....

no offense, but I'm so sick of people just chalking everything up to drug use. we don't say, "oh, he was drinking" as a way to explain a wreck. or, "she was just so tired" when an overworked person does something careless resulting in a death...

no excuses, people!

eta... im not familiar with most drugs... does heroin make you just snap and murder?

well, heroin is no joke. Ive been around drug users in my youth.

Heroin is higly adictive. You will neglect anyone and anything when you are needing a fix. It can make you paranoid one minute and relaxed the next. i can see SK or AS coming off a high and antsy and nerves frayed. Baby elaina maybe crying or something and maybe they lashed out?

He had a bench warrant out for him from sometime in March I believe for not showing up at court for a charge of driving under a suspended license.

I believe JK has warrants too. One out of Toledo, one out of Oregon. The one out of Oregon is a little more serious.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

no offense, but I'm so sick of people just chalking everything up to drug use. we don't say, "oh, he was drinking" as a way to explain a wreck. or, "she was just so tired" when an overworked person does something careless resulting in a death...

no excuses, people!

eta... im not familiar with most drugs... does heroin make you just snap and murder?

I don't think anyone is making excuse. I think it's just a possible scenario to help understand and discuss the series of events.

I believe JK has warrants too. One out of Toledo, one out of Oregon. The one out of Oregon is a little more serious.

Can you tell us what JK's warrants are for? I wonder if JK will be arrested too?

TIA

Does heroin make you conk out? I thought it was a more awake and chillin' kind of high. (As opposed to a sleepy high)

Does heroin make you conk out? I thought it was a more awake and chillin' kind of high. (As opposed to a sleepy high)

I've watched a lot of documentaries on Heroin and from what I've seen it's the kind of drug you take that definitely knocks you out and makes you very sick. You can't function on a normal level. You don't eat, all you do is get high and go back to sleep. I might be able to find a video that I can show you on youtube or something.

I hate to say this but... When I first heard about poor Elaina I thought of the movie Trainspotting. That's all I will say.

Not true about not eating. You actually tend to eat your "favorite" things. I knew someone who used for years upon years. She'd do the "nod" for a bit and then get up and fix herself a bowl of ice cream. I don't think I'd ever seen her eat anything but ice cream... I never used, myself, but I'd sit with her for hours and watch the sci fy channel. lol She'd also sell ANYTHING she could to get her next fix. She used people quite often and didn't even live with her own daughter but she DID love her and wouldn't do anything to her that would risk her safety.

FWIW - I have an ex who got 20 years bc of heroine. It makes people steal and commit theft so they can pay for it (if they are a junkie) ... Yes they doze off constantly while on it. They are extremely irresponsible. I had a girlfriend who wrecked her car bc she dosed herself while driving (smart...) and dozed off. Thank god she's off the junk now.

Morphine essentially is opium and heroin has similar effects and also is a derivative of opium. (side note: Afghanistan actually makes much profit off of Opium/heroin distribution as the country has a poppy flowers as one of their main thriving resources.)

Not true about not eating. You actually tend to eat your "favorite" things. I knew someone who used for years upon years. She'd do the "nod" for a bit and then get up and fix herself a bowl of ice cream. I don't think I'd ever seen her eat anything but ice cream... I never used, myself, but I'd sit with her for hours and watch the sci fy channel. lol She'd also sell ANYTHING she could to get her next fix. She used people quite often and didn't even live with her own daughter but she DID love her and wouldn't do anything to her that would risk her safety.

Yeah I agree with this. It's typically sweet things as well. Has something to do with how the drug affects blood sugar.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109725/

no excuses, people!

No offense taken Floridamomma.
A person is 100% responsible for their actions whether sober or under the influence. I personally have absolutely no remorse for drug users. I grew up in a home with an alcoholic/drug addicted parent. I am pretty lucky to have grown up on the straight and narrow and in one piece. There was no excuse for the things my parent had done while under the influence, and at time they could not recall what they have done. The sad thing is my parent does not take responsibility for a lot that they have done because they do not remember (even now since sober for the past 5 years) and AS may be doing the same thing. May have blacked out. Or not, who knows. It just really breaks my heart and infuriates me that someone would bring a child/children into that type of environment, especially when those baby girls were not supposed to even be there. It is not an excuse in any way shape or form, it is just a guess of what may have happened in that house, just trying to figure things out. But until the truth comes out no one will know. I am so happy that K will no longer be in that household and hopefully she is young enough to escape the scars..... :( Just speaking from experience IMHO

I just want baby Elaina to be found so her family can have peace.......

FWIW - I have an ex who got 20 years bc of heroine. It makes people steal and commit theft so they can pay for it (if they are a junkie) ... Yes they doze off constantly while on it. They are extremely irresponsible. I had a girlfriend who wrecked her car bc she dosed herself while driving (smart...) and dozed off. Thank god she's off the junk now.

Morphine essentially is opium and heroin has similar effects and also is a derivative of opium. (side note: Afghanistan actually makes much profit off of Opium/heroin distribution as the country has a poppy flowers as one of their main thriving resources.)

Ive seen Vicodin and Xanax be pretty nasty too, passing out while standing up, blacking out, doing all sorts of things and the next day saying they never did it.....Will shop doctors, buy illegally and online from other countries and lie cheat and steal to get the money.

At my place of work, we once had a customer who was arrested for selling their baby for $10,000 to an undercover cop for drug money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3