GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are all at a loss for words, our hearts are heavy and just want answers!
I cant even to begin to imagine how the family feels , but I know I never stop thinking,praying,hoping, and wishing, for her to come home. At this point I am so irritated that AS has stayed quiet this long, how is she able to do this? I don't know her ,but cant imagine that she is smart enough to keep quiet or a child hidden for long , she DISGUST me!!!!
She will get what is coming to her , have to keep telling myself " God doesn't like ugly"

Prayers always for the family and everyone who truly loves baby E <3 !

TEAM ELAINA!!!!
BRING ELAINA HOME!!!!

Many prayers for Elaina and her family's strength. Thinking of you all.

Yes, I cannot imagine the strength it would take to get through this.
Thankfully little K is safe now ! I feel like she's lucky to be safe now.
So she can give her family the strength to go ahead and find baby sister .

Yes, I cannot imagine the strength it would take to get through this.
Thankfully little K is safe now ! I feel like she's lucky to be safe now.
So she can give her family the strength to go ahead and find baby sister .

AMEN to that Schmae!
I couldn't agree with you more!

This case has really touched my heart. They all have but theres something different about this one. What a sad world we live in when children , babies have to be protected from those that are supposed to protect them the most...Their own MOTHERS... breaks my heart. Praying this beautiful baby comes home to her daddy and sister soon.

Even my 9 year old daughter asked me out of nowhere last night...did they find that little girl mom? Soon child hopefully soon.

Even my 9 year old daughter asked me out of nowhere last night...did they find that little girl mom? Soon child hopefully soon.

Awww. I bet a 9 yr old can not even understand how this happens.
It's a horror that no child should ever have to endure or hear about .
I hope it doesn't scare her.

Come home today baby girl !!!!!!

I am not too familiar on what happens at a pretrial? Will the prosecutor(s) bring forth evidence and can they add more charges at this time?

I am not too familiar on what happens at a pretrial? Will the prosecutor(s) bring forth evidence and can they add more charges at this time?

This is from an Ohio law website (link below quote):

The pretrial is an opportunity for the prosecutor and defense attorney to discuss the charges, motions to suppress evidence, motions in limine, and the relative strengths and weaknesses of the case. In some cases, the matter is scheduled for additional pretrials to speak with witnesses or review other evidence or legal issues.

In many cases, the pretrial will be the first time that the prosecutor makes a plea bargain offer. A plea bargain is essentially what the prosecutor is willing to accept short of taking the case to trial. If the defendant accepts the plea bargain, the plea is taken before the judge in open court and the defendant is adjudged guilty of whatever criminal offense is agreed upon.

In misdemeanor cases, the judge will generally proceed directly to sentencing. In felony cases, the matter is generally referred to probation for a pre-sentence investigation and scheduled for a sentencing hearing.

[OR]

If the plea offer is rejected, the case proceeds to trial, either to the judge or to a jury.

source- http://www.jdrlaw.com/ohiocriminalattorney/criminal-pretrial-in-ohio.html

I wonder if the INVESTIGATION that Angela's Defense attorney filed papers to get funds for could be a Pre-Sentence Investigation as noted above?? If it is though then that would mean that there was some thought being given (at least by the Defense) to a plea bargain.... I can't wait to find out more, I hope we get a lot of news from TOLEDO and Fred when this happens day after tomorrow!

ETA: this is what I am referring to for anyone who missed it:

7/19/2013 1 Title : MTN:MOTION FILED
FOR APPROPRIATION OF FUNDS FOR INVESTIGATOR
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

Thank you so much GGE!

I am so curious to see what new info comes out this week. Hoping Elaina's family will get the answers that they have been searching for.

If this goes to trial I am curious if there will be any witnesses defending Angela and if so who they will be. Would anyone in the King household go on the stand for her? Or the friend that had the video of her the day before Elaina was missing? Will be interesting to see.

I just got a text from the Toledo blade which said "arrest being made in the case of missing 18-month old Elaina more to come!!!!! Toledo blade.com Praying this is her day!

Awww. I bet a 9 yr old can not even understand how this happens.
It's a horror that no child should ever have to endure or hear about .
I hope it doesn't scare her.

Come home today baby girl !!!!!!

I didn't explain just that sometimes things happen. She understands about strangers and bad people so I can at least prepare her for if someone would ever approach her or such. Rather her be prepared than just say oh hi stranger sure I'll help you find your lost puppy. But she didn't understand how a mom or dad could be that mean to their children (if in case that's what happened to elaina) which neither can we right!

I wonder what Julie King and her husband including all who were in that house that weekend are going to say now? Will they talk or will they keep playing dumb? Thank God that Steven King has also been arrested.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=924492#.Ue2Bi23OBlN

Steven King was taken into custody today on felony obstruction of justice charges.

WNWO will have more on this late breaking developments tonight at 6pm.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

Interesting the timing of SK's arrest. I bet AS started talking! They should arrest everyone in that house who refused to cooperate.

Interesting the timing of SK's arrest. I bet AS started talking! They should arrest everyone in that house who refused to cooperate.

Or the "Mike" that was living there and moved out turned on SK....

Finally, a bit of good news. Hope this case starts rolling along now and we find out where baby Elaina is.

Update Angels boyfriend arrested! Toledo news now!!!!!!
Thankful!
Now I want him squeezed so hard he can't function until he tells what he knows. All of it.
Next arrest I'd like to see would be Julie King and the rest of the cronies in the house at the time Elaina disappeared.

Ferretmommy and cherubcollector, I'm still thinking about you and your family and want you to know Elaina is always on my mind with the hopes she'll be returned to you all safely and soon.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member