GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If AS is to be believed, I'll concede that point. I know thats a big IF

I would never say no to the children. Maybe the parent, but never the children.

Then the parent would say ' you're not going to keep my kids and not me, what kind of person are YOU ? " It's a no win .

Then the parent would say ' you're not going to keep my kids and not me, what kind of person are YOU ? " It's a no win .

The child/parent is mad, but the grandchild is ALIVE.
I call that a definite WIN.
:seeya:

Thanks menmo and vasportsmom for reminding me that I should have been more careful in the way I worded my post. I should have said:

Re Heroine's "Where is AS's mother? Have we ever seen her? I just don't remember her ever being mentioned."

In interviews, Angela's half-sister, Mary Schiewe, has said that their mother married RS when Angela was little over a year old, and was never much of a part of their lives. RS was the stable parent for the two girls as they grew up.

To further paraphrase, Mary said that, when Angela was 16, she renewed and kept up contact with Lisa Mories Schiewe, but that LMS was distant. In an article in The Blade, journalist Mike Sigov reports that ***AS alleges that she and her children left***JK's house in duress (a week or so before the "disappearance"), she ***further claims that she*** went to LMS's house, but there was no room for her two daughters. So they ended up in a place that police said was unfit for human habitation.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...th-search.html

A woman answering LMS's phone refused to speak to The Blade***so these allegations have not been confirmed or denied***.

***If true, IMO,*** it sounds like business as usual with LMS.
###

As you both pointed out, AS could well have misstated what happened. In fact, LMS could well have had valid reasons for not inviting AS and her children to stay. Or, LMS might not have even been asked at all. That part of AS's story could have been pure fabrication to justify her actions in taking her children to a place that both TJ and MS had asked her to never take them.

The child/parent is mad, but the grandchild is ALIVE.
I call that a definite WIN.
:seeya:

Right but I doubt many parents living that type of life would agree to let the kids stay and not stay themselves. They ' use ' the kids as a key to get into homes, into places, ' my poor baby is tired and hungry ' etc. Golden ticket innit?

How very sad that we all might not even be here if that woman could've found room in her home for two little babies. I would open my door to any child in need and she couldn't even for her own grandchildren? My mother would've given her life for her grandchildren..

Before we condemn Angela's Mother, we really haven't heard the whole story.

And to be honest, just my opinion, but I think Angela falls into the same group as Judge Strickland, in Orlando, Florida once told another Mother who claimed she couldn't find her child for 31 days. Judge's quote: "And I would add that the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."

I know were not suppose to talk about things here that we read in the social media sites, and this post is probably going to get zapped by the Mods here faster than flash, but Angela's Aunt, Tammy Mories posted on another social media site, and I quote, (dated 6/28/13): "Angela's Mother is in the hospital. She has had open heart surgery. She has been in there since about three days before this happened."

ACR

Right but I doubt many parents living that type of life would agree to let the kids stay and not stay themselves. They ' use ' the kids as a key to get into homes, into places, ' my poor baby is tired and hungry ' etc. Golden ticket innit?

That is exactly what she did to talk JK into letting her stay at her house that night. Used the kids.

I think that the reason Angela said "now we'll find out where she is" when she found out SK was arrested is simple.

When TJ came to pick Elaina up the day she went missing, Angela was heard crying "if he takes her, I'll never see her again". Some speculated at that time, that SK was leaving with Elaina to put her someplace, and Angela was saying once SK left with E., she would never see her again. (As opposed to being referring to TJ, who had no reason at that time to try to keep Angela from Elaina 'forever' anyhow).

In that context, Angela feared she would never see Elaina again once SK left the house with her, and once she heard SK was arrested she reacted by saying "now we'll find out where she is!"

To me, these statements are totally consistent with one another.

I agree with you completely!!

Why would she have issue claiming TJ wouldn't give Elaina back when she had no problem giving him the 4 year old?

The only other way that comment she made would fit is if Elaina was in the house at that exact moment with a black eye and bloody nose and she knew if she gave the baby to TJ in that condition that he would have reported it and she would have lost the children all together.

You know, the last paragraph in your post reminded me of something. I'm not sure, but wasn't AS and TJ's anniverary June 4th? Does anyone know what date AS and TJ were married?

It was June 4, 2011

Thanks menmo and vasportsmom for reminding me that I should have been more careful in the way I worded my post.
I'm as guilty as anyone of doing the same at times. Unfortunately in my life I've known someone that reminds me so much of AS, minus the missing baby.
Elaina deserves so much more from a mother than what I think AS is.

MOO

If I had a person staying at my house with 2 children and one of those kids came up MISSING...I would have many questions about where that child is, what happened that she is no longer here, who has her and WHY! Keeps sticking in the back of my mind, that one is missing and the other is not!

Is the Mother the only saying that Elaina was 'hurt'?

Prayers for Elaina and family...

If I had a person staying at my house with 2 children and one of those kids came up MISSING...I would have many questions about where that child is, what happened that she is no longer here, who has her and WHY! Keeps sticking in the back of my mind, that one is missing and the other is not!

Is the Mother the only saying that Elaina was 'hurt'?

Prayers for Elaina and family...

I believe so. Her stepdad said AS told him that SK hurt the baby and then she allegedly told the cellmate that SK hurt the baby. So we have 2 unverified instances of SK hurting the baby and to my knowledge really no one else has offered any type of scenario.

Today we got two A$$Hats sitting in jail who know where Elaina is ! There are many family members outside who do not ! It's ludicrous. They should charge those 2 with torturing the family members who they are keeping Elaina's whereabouts from . It is torture. Their silence is causing torture for others. Why isn't that a crime?

At least LE is holding these two (alleged) perps in jail vs. the Irwin's or Sky's mom. In the case of a missing child - take a lie detector test stat, or spend your time in the clink.

It also (kinda) upsets me that there are vigils and fundraising going on, when I know that the the two in jail know what happened (IMHO). People praying that she needs to come home - when no doubt she has been killed and is probably in the river. If this isn't an obvious case of murder, I don't know what is.

Just my opinion of course.

MOO

Mel

At least LE is holding these two (alleged) perps in jail vs. the Irwin's or Sky's mom. In the case of a missing child - take a lie detector test stat, or spend your time in the clink.

It also (kinda) upsets me that there are vigils and fundraising going on, when I know that the the two in jail know what happened (IMHO). People praying that she needs to come home - when no doubt she has been killed and is probably in the river. If this isn't an obvious case of murder, I don't know what is.

Just my opinion of course.

MOO

Mel

I agree I think the fund raising should stop, she is dead, very sad but I am afraid that is the truth. Where is this fund raising money going? Or shall I say who is taking care of it.

I agree I think the fund raising should stop, she is dead, very sad but I am afraid that is the truth. Where is this fund raising money going? Or shall I say who is taking care of it.

Surely none of it is going to hire AS' detective ! Any fundraising should go to search efforts and/or aiding the TJ side of the family. Imagine all the time off of work they've all had to take in the last 2 months.

Speaking of Ferret, are you aware of victim's compensation? I am not sure if all states have it but I think they do. In Texas, they do and it's pretty comprehensive. For example, when my niece was involved in a criminal trial many years ago, the state reimbursed for all dr and counseling co pays, PLUS gas to and from the dr's office, PLUS time her mom had to take off of work to take her to it. Tell TJ to keep all of your receipts of anything from HERE on out. Any of you that take baby K to a therapist or something, keep records, dates and amounts like you would for tax purposes. The state will repay you. I'm not sure how it works.

I'm sorry I misspoke, not ONLY the trial, but from the date of arrest onward, it covered even trips to the courthouse in gas. It's not much, but when you're already struggling any extra tank of gas is important and you or TJ did not CREATE the need to burn that gas, so why should he suffer the financial impact?

You should contact Toledo police with that news, they can stop looking and family can stop hoping because you KNOW Elaina is dead. Knowing that family reads here, I think kindness would be a better thing to offer. And I am sure that someone is keeping an accounting of the money; not that it is anyone else's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3