GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed!

With so many people in that house there is no way she acted alone. Especially since SK claimes he had seen Elaina just before her nap. BUT If by chance she did act alone, where could she have gone with Elaina since she does not drive? Not far since everyone else home. I am starting to wonder if the searches are in the wrong places. The diaper, jailhouse confession were to lead LE elsewhere, or if she IS in the river maybe she is trying to say where she is without confessing. My mind keeps going back and forth between the two. But overall I say others were involved. The van taking off for hours. One of the first interviews with RS, he said the plates kept changing on the van that first day/night. Just too many people involved and scenarios and no one wants to clear their conscience.

I have to think since LE lets SK et al wander the streets free, that they believe AS is the major ' actor'. SK etc must have aided after the fact, right? So they let them stay free , knowing they will plead down to a lesser charge once they find the little angel and can get AS on a long sentence. That's my thinking.

:( Where are you sweetheart ?

Are there any secluded woods near the area, within driving distance that they'd know about and could have thought to "take her to" because it was remote. I wonder if searching places like that would turn anything up. If in fact she was "taken away" in the van I would suggest searching somewhere like that as well. At least with a cadaver dog perhaps someone could take a walk around. Not that I want that theory to be anywhere close to what happened. I'd rather they find her with someone and she's alive and well.

Hi all, I'm very disappointed that still baby Elaina has not been found. I read every post, but haven't had anything to add that hasn't been stated here. I wish that the TPD and the FBI would have handled this case the way Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand and the FBI is handling the Ahlittia North case in Harvey, LA. Now THAT is impressive! I pray that the LE in baby Elaina's case takes a page or two from the Louisiana LE and move forward accordingly!

I've always thought that there's a strong possibility that AS and SK put baby Elaina somewhere besides the river, though they could have put her there at some point, is there any concentrated searches going on anywhere besides the river? Why haven't they arrested SK and those in that house on anything they can? In the Ahlittia North case, they arrested the brother of the monster who killed her for obstruction, he didn't tell LE what he knew regarding his brother's involvement in the murder of that precious little girl. WHY hasn't the same been done in this case?

I truly admire the Steinfurth family! I pray for them to be given all the strength they need. I also pray for the safety of those still searching, especially with this dangerous heat wave most of the country has been having. Something must give soon! This has been going on far too long, and LE should haul eveyone in from that house and charge them all with anything they can!

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for the continued strength and well being of the Steinfurth family.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

I also think maybe that they drove her up to Michigan. Just past the state line it is not very populated and there are a ton of wooded areas and fields and farms. The same areas that the search for the Skelton Brothers were taking place. A lot of ground there. Wonder if LE had ever thought about widening their search with dogs. Could be rumour but I had thought I had read a few times about SK being or having friends/family in Monroe, MI, which is not too far from Toledo. Very remote area between the two. I live in Michigan and have been through that area many times.

Just my thoughts. IMHO

But I guess until someone talks or something is stumbled upon, we will have to wait and see. I do not think LE really knows where to look and the river is an obvious place. Again IMHO.

I just feel so awful for Elaina and her family. That one single woman has torn a family apart and she as of right now is the only one who can make it right.....

Are there any secluded woods near the area, within driving distance that they'd know about and could have thought to "take her to" because it was remote. I wonder if searching places like that would turn anything up. If in fact she was "taken away" in the van I would suggest searching somewhere like that as well. At least with a cadaver dog perhaps someone could take a walk around. Not that I want that theory to be anywhere close to what happened. I'd rather they find her with someone and she's alive and well.

I hope they find her alive too. Praying every day they will. There are many people out there who do wrong every day with no conscious so it is possible......Come home sweet girl!

I know the find baby elaina facebook isn't the official facebook account, but the last post is an interesting read. Not sure all the details yet as they haven't been released, but they act as though they might know something more than we do. I'll let you guys see for yourself. Could be nothing but more rumors. I don't know.

I know the find baby elaina facebook isn't the official facebook account, but the last post is an interesting read. Not sure all the details yet as they haven't been released, but they act as though they might know something more than we do.

Wow! Wonder if that's true.......at least if anything that will put Elaina back in the media.

I know the find baby elaina facebook isn't the official facebook account, but the last post is an interesting read. Not sure all the details yet as they haven't been released, but they act as though they might know something more than we do. I'll let you guys see for yourself. Could be nothing but more rumors. I don't know.

I just looked there, and I wonder if the post I think you're talking about from today is referring to AS's alleged confession to the cell mate?

I just looked there, and I wonder if the post I think you're talking about from today is referring to AS's alleged confession to the cell mate?

I don't know, but the way it was written seems like this is new info and there will be more info to come. Could be nothing at all, but I thought you guys might want to see it.

I don't know, but the way it was written seems like this is new info and there will be more info to come. Could be nothing at all, but I thought you guys might want to see it.

Thanks Heroine! I hope there is new info. I did notice that it said they got there info. from multiple sources, so guess will see if anything comes of it.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

I wonder where SK is? So weird he has been in hiding this long. With all the talk going around you would think someone would know something. Ferretmommy does your family have an idea where he could be?

Thanks Heroine! I hope there is new info. I did notice that it said they got there info. from multiple sources, so guess will see if anything comes of it.

Hopefully this info will be showing up in MSM soon.

Hopefully this info will be showing up in MSM soon.

the admin just stated that he did not report it as rumor that they are facts, but once again without any other proof thats all I have to go on.

I wonder where SK is? So weird he has been in hiding this long. With all the talk going around you would think someone would know something. Ferretmommy does your family have an idea where he could be?

He's supposed to be staying nearby with an aunt...

the admin just stated that he did not report it as rumor that they are facts, but once again without any other proof thats all I have to go on.

I know I for one am hoping that all this time going by and being kept in the dark will very soon have some results.

I know I for one am hoping that all this time going by and being kept in the dark will very soon have some results.

Ferretmommy, I am hoping there will be answers very soon too. Baby Elaina, you and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, something has just got to give soon.

BTW, found out just a little while ago that the FBI have released the river from being a "crime scene", and have told us that if we can get someone to dive, they will allow it. Now to get in contact with someone....

BTW, found out just a little while ago that the FBI have released the river from being a "crime scene", and have told us that if we can get someone to dive, they will allow it. Now to get in contact with someone....

As soon as I get the nieces in bed I will gladly start researching organizations that might be able to help. They should be home from church soon and hopefully in bed by 10 so I will have plenty of time after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw