GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared:

that would make sense to me. i hope they have Angela's reaction to this news videotaped on jail surveillance, although it wasn't admissible in Caylee's case, who knows. maybe LE met with her at the jail with her lawyer present and have her reaction videotaped.

I would love a copy of that videotape!

Prayers for Elaina's family, thinking of you all.

The answers are coming!

I meant "hate" as in negative comments, not a lynch mob and I certainly don't agree with any of it. I'll wait for more evidence. Fact remains, Mom was there, Mom knows. She has sat there and said NOTHING about her baby girl, nothing.

I have to disagree with the thought that SK told, therefore he did it, and AS didn't know where the baby was located. Doesn't make sense. IF he did it, and all these months came and went with LE looking everywhere, but where he hid Elaina, he wouldn't be talking now. It had worked. LE was no where near that house/garage. I believe he just wants out ASAP and knew he could get the best deal possible if he talked first. Maybe they agreed not to prosecute his Mom? JMO

Furthermore, I totally think it is so far fetched to believe that AS didn't talk because she didn't know where the body was, IMO - she certainly knew where Elaina's body was located and/or, she knew Elaina never left that house with SK!

They are both culpable. I still don't understand why/how anyone can think they are both not equally responsible. :twocents:

This is ALL assuming SK told authorities where Elaina was located and got a deal. It hasn't been confirmed yet. :moo:

(Just want to make it clear that in my post you were responding to above, I was talking about what the thought process of most FB commentors is, not what my thought process is.)

I'm just waiting now on further charges.

:grouphug: Ferretmommy! We are thinking of you.

That would be RS. I have said all along that he knows more than he was saying, the same with JK. They both need their a__es thrown in jail for obstruction!

Thank You, here is a link about the press conference you are referencing.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=942930#.Uij-SsasjTo

Mr. Schiewe said he was with police on June 3 searching through the garage; the computer box where the skeletal remains were found was not there, he said after the Toledo Police Department's news conference today.

“That body was not in the rafters the day after Elaina came up missing,” Mr. Schiewe said. “I was in the garage with police … I searched the garage. All that was in that garage was junk bicycle parts, plumbing parts, electrical parts, and two turtles, and a bunch of musted-up boxes.

“That body was not in that garage.”

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/09/06/Toledo-police-believe-human-remains-may-be-missing-toddler.html

And to my knowledge, RS was NOT in that garage when he says he was on June 3rd. Think about it--why would LE allow an outsider, especially a relative, help them search a crime scene area. And did you notice in JK's comments, she was not too happy about the roof of an antique or classic car that was in the garage qhen they searched it, but RK made no comment about a car being in it, just "boxes and boxes of junk and garbage".

And to my knowledge, RS was NOT in that garage when he says he was on June 3rd. Think about it--why would LE allow an outsider, especially a relative, help them search a crime scene area. And did you notice in JK's comments, she was not too happy about the roof of an antique or classic car that was in the garage qhen they searched it, but RK made no comment about a car being in it, just "boxes and boxes of junk and garbage".

I figured that was bull.

I didn't believe him either.I am so sorry ferretmommy, at least the not knowing is over and you can lay her to rest but it doesn't make it any easier.

Thoughts & continued prayers for you FM, TJ and rest of family!!!

Any news on COD or additional charges?

Does anyone know if NG covering Elaina tonight?

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=944009#.Ui4lkD9ejVY

"Inmates could be heard banging on the prison walls as marchers walked past."

"Steinfurth says the discovery of what is believed to be Elaina brings some closure to the family, and Saturday’s rally was a step towards bringing those responsible to justice."

I am wondering is AS is still in general population......

If this has already been posted, I apologize.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=943499#.Ui4rJ-DPbtU

It's a pretty good synopsis of latest developments with links to more information, so may be very handy for people new to this thread.

Thank you for the link. Some very strong feelings being expressed in the comment section.

I am anxious for the details of the plea. I hope there is a measure of justice here, whatever that means when the crime is the murder of a little one. :(

Ferretmommy-I am so sorry. Prayers to you and yours are you continue to work your way through this nightmare.

The Toledo Police Department says it will release the findings of DNA tests from human remains, found inside an east Toledo garage, on Tuesday after discussing the results with the Steinfurth family and prosecutor's office.

So, tomorrow.

That was pretty quick. Thought it would take a lot longer.

At least they are discussing it with TJ first. This time.

sigh.

I dont think I have ever seen something like this handled in this fashion. Why did LE even tell the media that the results were completed? I mean, you create a situation where the media is calling the victim's family looking for results and comment? Seems pretty insensitive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop