GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work, and I can hear the chopper approaching so I don't have the time to write the post I want to write. This is the outcome everyone dreaded.

I can only pray that it leads to answers, to the web of deceit surrounding her death to be lifted, and for justice to shine through.

FM my heart breaks for you.

http://youtu.be/xIvKIH_Wn0M

According to the video (linked above), as of 8:00 p.m. Toledo time, the family of Baby Elaina hadn't been notified by LE of the DNA results.

Lighting a candle tonight for this precious child, with love, prayer for FerretMommy, CherubCollector, and anyone else who is within the circle of family and friends of Baby Elaina. I can't imagine the anguish and pain you are experiencing as you await word.

We are all standing beside you, and behind you, in grief. I know words aren't much, but please know this beautiful little girl has captured our hearts - forever!

more@link
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=944381#.Ui6kilWzKpg

Yes ! I was just thinking about how forever a few hundreds of us ( maybe more? ) around the world will always remember baby Elaina's face . She crossed over our computer screens for a reason and her story will change our opinions on future instances in each of our own lives. She may be the reason why one mom down the road decides to not do those drugs her friend offers her or one why dad down the road fights for full custody if hes' going through a divorce. We will not know until later on how much she has affected us. She will never be forgotten.
Ferret thank you for sharing with us and allowing us to love your little grandbaby. I so hope that your family can patch up the fence and at least stand together to await Elaina's day of justice. It is coming . :)

ETA I know there are more than a few 100 following Elaina's case worldwide. I was only referring to ws members . Around the world she has thousands of souls who love her :)

Yes ! I was just thinking about how forever a few hundreds of us ( maybe more? ) around the world will always remember baby Elaina's face . She crossed over our computer screens for a reason and her story will change our opinions on future instances in each of our own lives. She may be the reason why one mom down the road decides to not do those drugs her friend offers her or one why dad down the road fights for full custody if hes' going through a divorce. We will not know until later on how much she has affected us. She will never be forgotten.
Ferret thank you for sharing with us and allowing us to love your little grandbaby. I so hope that your family can patch up the fence and at least stand together to await Elaina's day of justice. It is coming . :)

ETA I know there are more than a few 100 following Elaina's case worldwide. I was only referring to ws members . Around the world she has thousands of souls who love her :)

Beautifully said!

I couldnt of expressed it any better.

:rose: Baby Elaina :rose:

Rest peacefully in Jesus' arms. May God comfort your family that loved you and give them strength to endure this nightmare until your justice comes!!

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...und-is-elaina-stienfurth#.Ui8mR2-lUmQ.twitter

"The fight to bring her home is over, but the fight for justice is just beginning. I mean, I want to see the people responsible - all of the people responsible - get the justice that they deserve," said Elaina's father.

"From now on, it's a matter of making sure that there's justice for baby Elaina, and making sure that those people that are responsible pay the full price. That's our commitment as a police department and to the family," said Toledo Police Sgt. Joe Heffernan.

:please::please:

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...und-is-elaina-stienfurth#.Ui8mR2-lUmQ.twitter

"The fight to bring her home is over, but the fight for justice is just beginning. I mean, I want to see the people responsible - all of the people responsible - get the justice that they deserve," said Elaina's father.

"From now on, it's a matter of making sure that there's justice for baby Elaina, and making sure that those people that are responsible pay the full price. That's our commitment as a police department and to the family," said Toledo Police Sgt. Joe Heffernan.

:please::please:

"That wasn't really easy. That was the hardest part yet, was having to explain that to my 4-year-old, and you might as well say my 7-year-old. I mean, it's hard," said Steinfurth Jr.

I could not imagine...........How awful

When the victims are under the age of 7 or over the age of 65 the chances of the DP being pushed for(And I mean pushed for hard) is increased by A LOT here. There were articles about the statistics of those sentenced to it correlating to the age of the victim. I'll try to find some, but like I said it was a few years ago. Is it the same way there?

--------------
Hi Sin, I think it is. All the appeals are what hold up the process all over! I can see one appeal if there is the remote possibility someone else could have done it. This idea of appeal after appeal is ch*! for the birds! When they well know they have the guilty, just go for it!! What could a child any age do to cause someone to murder them? The laws all over need to start ruling a bit more with the heart. I know I am wrong but I'm sure you agree with me. With Castro they were going to go for DP. because he caused Melissa Knight to lose babies by beating her! That is murder. (dont stop me now I'm on a roll LOL). We need a few more men like the one I believe in Texas who beat the scum to death for molesting his daughter, and a few more Judges who will say he did the right thing!! Thank you for letting an old lady vent. I'm soooo sick of these babies dying...Thanks again Sin.. Nore

FM,CC and all other family of baby E take comfort during this hard time knowing that baby girl can watch over you and her precious sister.

Heaven received another angel far too soon

RIP beautiful little girl x x

Mr. Schiewe said he was with police on June 3 searching through the garage; the computer box where the skeletal remains were found was not there, he said after the Toledo Police Department's news conference today.

“That body was not in the rafters the day after Elaina came up missing,” Mr. Schiewe said. “I was in the garage with police … I searched the garage. All that was in that garage was junk bicycle parts, plumbing parts, electrical parts, and two turtles, and a bunch of musted-up boxes.

“That body was not in that garage.”

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/09/06/Toledo-police-believe-human-remains-may-be-missing-toddler.html

There also was a car in the garage when we were there. You can see it in the cracks and I also verified what I remembered was right. Why no mention of a car?

The problem I have with TJ not being notified, is that RS and the King family stated they heard about this on Wednesday. Evidenced by RS getting that hideous tattoo on Wednesday.

So, if they knew about it, TJ certainly should have been aware of it too. This is not the first time TJ and his family have heard things through the media first. It's not right. JMO

I agree, it is not right and not the first time. And RS always seemed to have this in your face attitude, especially to TJ and the Kings. I think it is called EGO?? But it seems a few people get really arrogant when they are "packing". Frank was like that, lifting up his shirt so I could look it in the eye as I was sitting down. First thing he said when he walked in. I also think RS has some connection/friendship or something with someone in the Toledo political/LE group. He also commented on how he was in touch with LE. Called while we were there, 2 times, about the stroller. Saw him chatting down at the bridge with them all, laughing, while the divers were there.

We still don't know all the nitty-gritty details either. These people have known each other for years and years. It's their neighborhood area.

We need to treat all people decently when we are public servants or just your basic decent person. Do what you want, but harm no one.

I feel some comfort knowing Elaina is now safe from any more harm and now her family can lay her to rest. Bless her heart.

But then I think about what could of happened in her last moments. I pray she just went to sleep. That she wasnt in any pain. I pray with all my heart that her family gets truth and answers. I burst into tears thinking about this. I just dont understand how someone can hurt a child......

I hope answers come soon! Those who hurt her deserve the worst punishment imaginable.

I agree with your thoughts and I think many people do.

I think those without conscience are sociopaths. They really don't get it. But then when other issues are involved, or cliques, then expect the grapevine to have sour grapes.

Can you imagine knowing your child's body was in a garage and would be found eventually???
No wonder she wanted to go home!!
moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads