GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"" Please be advised that if plea negotiations are going to occur prior to seeking an indictment, time is NOW of the essence " ............. wow ......yes something should be happening soon it seems unless SK is going to roll the dice and trust a jury with his fate .......... which I hope he does.....but I wouldnt' advise him to if I was his attorney.

TKS Cherub . I was having a really hard time finding these.

ETA Same wording for AS and this mean the " INDICTMENT" is forthcoming. YES !

You're welcome. Maybe the moderator can post these links somewhere easy to find.

Thanks CC for figuring out how to post the links to the letters that were sent!

What if those letters to AS and SK's lawyers were plea offerings? UGH . I only hope if one is 100% innocent in the injuries to Elaina and " merely'" helped cover it up, that is the one who gets a plea if ANYONE does. I'm afraid one will have to plea to get the other convicted but I'm afraid it might not be the right one . Surely LE knows which is primary. And if both are guilty of injury , please NO PLEAS for these monsters ! I hate to say I hope one pleas out if they only helped cover up after the fact . It sickens me that is how the system works, but if that is the only way to get the truly guilty convicted then we may have to settle for it.
Once again we should all pray/ hope/chant/dance that the DA has more than enough evidence that the TRUTH be known at trial and the guilty pay !

ETA I'm still of the belief AS is the primary actor here. Sickens and saddens me but I think this is what happened.

Bingo, it was to give them the stuff they needed to decide on plea negotiations.

I agree wsith everything you said except who was the primary. I think it was SK who killed her. He was a violent man, just look at how he threatened TJ after hiding the body.

However neither of us will know for sure and I am not even sure LE knows. Whoever gets in first will get the lighter sentence. sighs.

This is the link to the court docket searchpage: http://co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=99

SK's case # is G-4801-CR-201302289-000 (3rd down if searching by name, or enter case #)

This is the link to a list of documents in his case (can't link directly to images, they are PDF files) - scroll to bottom and click on 11-7-13 and 11-8-13
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAccess/ViewPublicDocuments.aspx?PAQueryID=131&LCKEY=ap8W3SMScmh4cka8FtNLq8Yuvu5Enhoz%2foM%2baI324Umw75Y85rGYng%3d%3d&OBKey__205_1=G-4801-CR-0201302289-000&tU=COC

AS's case # is G-4801-CR-201302000-000 (2nd one if searching by name)

list of doc's for her case: http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAccess/ViewPublicDocuments.aspx?PAQueryID=131&LCKEY=ap8W3SMScmh4cka8FtNLq8Yuvu5Enhozy%2b%2b2WtvzgXXcDdZG5pTfRg%3d%3d&OBKey__205_1=G-4801-CR-0201302000-000&tU=COC

Hoping to see dockets for others soon...

"" Please be advised that if plea negotiations are going to occur prior to seeking an indictment, time is NOW of the essence " ............. wow ......yes something should be happening soon it seems unless SK is going to roll the dice and trust a jury with his fate .......... which I hope he does.....but I wouldnt' advise him to if I was his attorney.

TKS Cherub . I was having a really hard time finding these.

ETA Same wording for AS and this mean the " INDICTMENT" is forthcoming. YES !

Thanks CC for figuring out how to post the links to the letters that were sent!

Thank you Cherubcollector for posting this. I am with you SCHMAE, I was having a tough time last night trying to navigate the site last night myself!

Your willingness to keep us informed is incredible, and beyond appreciated.

I am over here praying that we will soon hear the news that not only will more serious charges are filed against AS & SK, but more arrests are going to be made.

IMHO, it will make the wait a bit more tolerable once the others are behind bars :jail:. The wheels of justice turn slow, but I believe in all my heart that all of the players will be convicted to the fullest extent of the law!

That attached, but unavailable to the public, report is 19 pages long. That's a lot of information to absorb, and it seems to me that it must support the DA's position with regard to whatever charges will be made. I hope that in those 19 pages there are facts to compel charges against JK et al with child endangerment, interference with a dead human body, obstruction of justice, public mischief, and a ton more. Ditto RS. I'm looking forward to him being charged with tampering with evidence (finding the diaper during the river search when not even dogs sniffed it out) if, in fact, he acted as I suspect he did.

Thank FM for your directions (they were really helpful when I went searching last night), and CC for all your work in making it easier to navigate the information system regarding this case. You're both amazing!!

You are NOT a freak MsFacetious ♥
You just have a Soul and recognize the preciousness of all living creatures.
I'm so very sorry that your Horse has died.

Be Blessed with gentle Peace.
Soulsad ♥ ♥ ♥

You know what makes ME angry. :tantrum:

I am SO upset because I have a dead horse outside.
I am absolutely heartbroken that this horse has to lay outside all night.
Even though I realize she's dead, I keep going out there. I almost took a freaking blanket.
It's cold and I feel horrible that she is out in the cold alone. :tears:

Yet these people can throw their own babies out in the cold?
Alive or dead, they can just allow them to be out there?

We treat the feral kittens better than these people treat CHILDREN!
Maybe I'm just a freak... but I do not understand these subhuman creatures. :banghead:

Stephen A Symes PhD, DABFA is a forensic anthropologist specializing in the analysis of bone trauma.
"A leading authority on forensic tool mark analysis, we interpret the unique fracture forces that play upon bone in suspicious death scenarios to determine telltale signs of the weapon that caused them. Besides our expertise in sharp force trauma, particularly saw marks; we specialize in the analysis of blunt force, burned, ballistic and healing trauma in bone."

Sounds like an excellent professional to have on the case, and bring justice closer to Elaina, CC & FM.

Stephen A Symes PhD, DABFA is a forensic anthropologist specializing in the analysis of bone trauma.
"A leading authority on forensic tool mark analysis, we interpret the unique fracture forces that play upon bone in suspicious death scenarios to determine telltale signs of the weapon that caused them. Besides our expertise in sharp force trauma, particularly saw marks; we specialize in the analysis of blunt force, burned, ballistic and healing trauma in bone."

Sounds like an excellent professional to have on the case, and bring justice closer to Elaina, CC & FM.

OH OH OH! Thank you for looking him up Scanner. So the DA knows what happened to her now and they are letting both inmates know ' here is what our expert thinks about the bone injuries'' and let them stew on that. :( Poor angel. At the same time I get a little sick even thinking for a second about her bones, it is encouraging to know the DA has gone to great lengths to get the best experts on this. These 2 little hotshots better have lawyers smart enough to tell them how serious things are getting. No smiles and braids for you missy !

Looks like things are really moving forward. I just hope that everyone involved will be charged for their role, whether they are guilty of causing the injuries, knowing & doing nothing or covering it up. I don't want to minimize Angela and Steven's part but I really think a few more people should be sitting in cells with them. This sweet baby wasn't killed in a vacuum. Her last hours were spent in a small, crowded home and then her body was hidden right outside that same home. People had to have known! If RS didn't know all along that Elaina was dead I will go braid Angela's hair myself. He has as much as said he knew. Somebody needs to get to the bottom of HOW he knew and WHEN he found out.

I know I'm the queen of unpopular opinions but I don't buy that RS is simply covering for his step daughter (heck, I don't buy that that is the extent of their creepy relationship) and I don't believe that Steven harmed Elaina - I think that horrible deed falls solely on Angela. There is no doubt that the King family has a lot to answer for and any one that knew Elaina was being hurt and ignored it should be punished as severely as the person that inflicted the pain but the family deserves the truth about it all. K is bound to have questions in the years to come and they can't answer them if they never know the truth.

I heard on WTOL's early newscast this morning that the reporter said she was told by TPD that they are now considering charges against "other people that are involved in Elaina's case. Hopefully they are looking at charging RS and JK with something. Also, on the
Lucas County online dockets pages where they post what happened in the court proceedings there was a letter written to both AS & SK's lawyers yesterday, and a second one written to both just today. You can see what they say by going to the top link, Public Documents, and double click on the lines dated 11/7/13 and 11/8/13. The letters are identical to both attorneys. I think things are going to start rolling like a boulder down a hill starting next Tuesday, since they are closed Monday for the holiday.

When others are charged, and I know they will be, I will be doing cartwheels of joy!

When our precious little one was killed, I was so angry at my niece, just because she was there and let the baby's daddy care for him the night it happen while she slept.

:( I am so sorry.......I couldn't imagine......Hugs to you!!!! Thank you for sharing that......

You know what makes ME angry. :tantrum:

I am SO upset because I have a dead horse outside.
I am absolutely heartbroken that this horse has to lay outside all night.
Even though I realize she's dead, I keep going out there. I almost took a freaking blanket.
It's cold and I feel horrible that she is out in the cold alone. :tears:

Yet these people can throw their own babies out in the cold?
Alive or dead, they can just allow them to be out there?

We treat the feral kittens better than these people treat CHILDREN!
Maybe I'm just a freak... but I do not understand these subhuman creatures. :banghead:

I am so sorry about your horse :( My 7 year old has been taking riding lessons and I have learned what amazing animals they are. Losing an animal is sooooo heartbreaking. I had to put my kitty of 17 years down about a month ago. Was horrible. Cried for days, I still cry.

You are absolutely right , How CAN people harm a child?! ....and then go on laughing and smiling and blowing kisses. SICK!!!!

Once again FM hang in there. It's so close now,, so very close. Continue to love your family and be blessed by the living miracle little K and have faith this is going to wrap up in the best way it can. Poor TJ . I don't know how he can manage. Strength and love to you all!

I bet that from the beginning there were a lot of failed polys in the King household, but they could not be arrested on that alone. This weeks events have most likely been what LE needed to bring the others in. Shame on all of them!

You are right Ferretmommy about AS having no soul. She is pure evil.

Praying that you get all of your answers soon!

:( I am so sorry.......I couldn't imagine......Hugs to you!!!! Thank you for sharing that......

It is very hard, even after almost nine years, it is still hard. You do move on, the horror, the pain, the shock, the screaming in your head, "WE ARE A FAMILY THAT LOVES OUR BABIES, WE DON'T KILL THEM", does become less as time goes on, but in the stillness of the night it comes back...So, yes, I do know how the family feels and my heart and prayers are with them. My love and compassion for them are overwhelming and I say a prayer daily...for God to help them, give them strength, guide them, and most of all...JUSTICE for precious baby ELAINA!!

GOD BLESS

It is very hard, even after almost nine years, it is still hard. You do move on, the horror, the pain, the shock, the screaming in your head, "WE ARE A FAMILY THAT LOVES OUR BABIES, WE DON'T KILL THEM", does become less as time goes on, but in the stillness of the night it comes back...So, yes, I do know how the family feels and my heart and prayers are with them. My love and compassion for them are overwhelming and I say a prayer daily...for God to help them, give them strength, guide them, and most of all...JUSTICE for precious baby ELAINA!!

GOD BLESS

Blessings Grand! I understand now why you love this baby Elaina. What a wonderful soul you are. Thank you for posting here .

I was holding my little 5-month-old grandson today as he showed me he has learned to give hugs. My God - the feeling of holding him is so very precious. I could not help but think of Baby Elaina while I was holding him, and all the other children that are treated so horribly, and wonder how? why? WHY? It just breaks my heart. Our children are such a gift, to be treated with tenderness, love, and respect always.

I'm still here with you Ferretmommy and cherubcollector and stand in support of you and all of your family.
I keep writing and erasing over and over trying to find the words to help console you and give you some peace and comfort.
All I can say here is that I hope the wheels of justice are swift and strong for any and all of those that harmed precious Elaina and all of those that knew she was being hurt, or even those after the fact of knowing what had happened to her and not giving her family that loves her still some sort of closure in knowing where she was.
Elaina deserved so much more than what was given to her at the hands of these monsters. So very much more.
JMO

I'm still here with you Ferretmommy and cherubcollector and stand in support of you and all of your family.
I keep writing and erasing over and over trying to find the words to help console you and give you some peace and comfort.
All I can say here is that I hope the wheels of justice are swift and strong for any and all of those that harmed precious Elaina and all of those that knew she was being hurt, or even those after the fact of knowing what had happened to her and not giving her family that loves her still some sort of closure in knowing where she was.
Elaina deserved so much more than what was given to her at the hands of these monsters. So very much more.
JMO

Ditto.
Even when I have nothing NEW to say I want to say " we love you , we care , we are here, we are praying, we are sticking with this to the end, we will not forget your baby girl, we will always remember '' :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back