OH - Gina DeJesus, 14, Cleveland, 2 April 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgina was last seen on April 2, 2004. She may still be in the local area.

Georgina's ears are pierced and she has a second piercing in the cartilage of her right ear.

She has a birthmark on her right leg and a birthmark on the right side of her chest.

Georgina may go by the nickname Gina. LAST SEEN WEARING: She was last seen wearing a white hooded sweatshirt, black stretch pant slacks that flair at the bottom, a powder-blue hooded coat with white and powder-blue Phat Farm tennis shoes.
http://www.teamamberalert.net/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1911

Has anyone heard anything new on Gina or Amanda? I'm compelled to ask since I share Amanda Berry's name.....

Thank you,
Amanda

Cleveland-area kids are safer, but not safe

With the International Children's Games coming to Cleveland next month, this is as good a time as any to take another look at how well we protect local children from sexual predators.

The past two summers, of course, have been marked by the high-profile disappearances or murders of several Northeast Ohio girls.

In the summer of 2002, Kristen Jackson, 15, of Wooster, was abducted from the Wayne County Fairgrounds, sexually assaulted and dismembered. A registered sexual offender confessed to the crime and was sentenced to life in prison.

Last summer, the disappearance of Shakira Johnson, 11, galvanized Cleveland in ways that few crimes have in recent decades. Shortly after her decomposed body was found in a field not far from her East Side house, Daniel Hines, a neighbor already facing a rape charge, was arrested in connection with her death. He is awaiting trial.

Clevelander Gina DeJesus has been missing for two months. Another Cleveland girl, Amanda Berry, has been gone for a year.

And late Saturday afternoon, a man with the word "devil" tattooed on his neck and a scar running from his nose to his ear allegedly abducted and raped a 12-year-old girl who had been walking near her West Side home.

The rapist reportedly detained the child for nearly seven hours before dumping her near a middle school. As of Monday afternoon, police had not identified a suspect, and were asking for community help.
http://www.cleveland.com/search/index.ssf?/base/opinion/108729200740183.xml?ocmor

A website has been created for Georgina DeJesus, missing without a trace since 4/2/2004.

Her mother, Nancy, will be sending us via snail mail new photos, poems, and other writings about Georgina soon and we'll keep it updated.

There will also be printable labels and business cards added. In the meantime, please come and sign her guestbook to let the family know that we care.

http://findgeorgina.com/index.htm

Thank you.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

I spoke with Nancy, Georgina's mother, last night. She is mailing a packet of additional photos and info to me for the new website. I told her it is already up, and she was SO excited. She will go to a friend's house today, so she can see it.

Please everyone, if you didn't already, go to the site and sign the guestbook. I would love to see tons of entries there lettting Nancy and family know that we care.

Thank you!

Kelly

Project Jason, in affiliation with J.B. Scott Publishing, is pleased to announce that Amanda Berry and Georgina DeJesus are featured inside of the November 2004 issue of Through the Gears. You can pick up a free copy of this publication at your local truck stop.

Both girls, missing from Cleveland, are also on the November 18 Wheel Angel program campaign. Be sure to download and print several posters and place them to help the families bring them back home.

http:///www.projectjason.org/18wheel.html

Be sure to visit their websites and sign the guestbook to show the families that we care and support them in their efforts to locate these girls.

www.findgeorgina.com
www.amandaberry.net

Thank you.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

Hi there, this is my very first post and I'm so happy to have found this website, I have been reading posts all day and I feel like I know so many of you already. I'm Nicole from Australia. So please forgive me if I ask something that's been gone over before, but my only knowledge of the cases will often come from these pages. My question about Gina Dejesus is this - are the police linking her disappearance with that of Amanda Berry, and did they note the Burger King link between the two cases? Have these been any updates on either girl in the last year?

hello and welcome to websleuths nichole. there hasn't been any new updates in a while. police have looked into the two cases and find it suspicious of the two girl disappearences having some similarities, they have no suspect as far as I know. your right there is a lot of post on this site about the two, for now only our prayers will help these hurting familys.

The family of Gina DeJesus has seen a picture of the person who may know where their missing child is It's the clue that the FBI hopes will help solve her case.

It's a sketch of a person of interest in the case.A clue drawn up from the memory of a tipster that may have seen Gina before she disappeared.

I did not recognize [the person], but I am hoping somebody does," Ruiz says.

The FBI is still distributing the sketch to friends and classmates of DeJesus. When they release it Thursday, it will be posted here.

http://news.teamamberalert.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7778

Anything new with this case? Has LE found and spoken to the person of interest?

A brief segment about Georgina is scheduled to air on the Nancy Grace Show on CNN on Friday, July 8th at 8pm EST. (subject to schedule change)

Kelly

Friends, loved ones of two missing Cleveland teens hold prayer vigil

Updated:10/23/2005

CLEVELAND -- Friends and loved ones of two missing Cleveland teens joined together for a prayer vigil Saturday night.

The families of Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus say they want to remind the community that the girls are still missing.

They also want to encourage people to call police with any leads.

Both Amanda and Gina disappeared from the same west side Cleveland neighborhood. No one's heard from them since.

Loved ones say they held the vigil to mark the two and a half year anniversary of Amanda's disappearance.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=42418

Missing Cleveland teen subject of 'Maury'

Monday, October 24, 2005

The parents of missing Cleveland teenager Georgina "Gina" DeJesus will make a national plea for help on Tuesday's edition of the syndicated "Maury," which airs at 1 p.m. on Fox-owned WJW Channel 8.

Nancy Ruiz, 45, and Felix DeJesus, 47, have been searching for their daughter since April 2, 2004. She disappeared on her way home from school. Tuesday's episode of "Maury" will be presented in conjunction with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The police and FBI have turned up a description of the possible kidnapper, but nothing has led them to Georgina DeJesus, who was 14 when she disappeared. Her parents have built a shrine to their daughter with angels sent from people in the community.

During Tuesday's show, host Maury Povich enlists the help of psychic Jeffrey Wands, who thinks that the perpetrator knew the area where their teenaged daughter went missing. He suspects that the kidnapper is a sexual predator who might have spoken with Gina on several occasions before he seized her.

Wands describes the man as black with facial hair, late 20s to early 30s, standing 5-feet 8 inches or 5-foot-9. The show's producers say Wands wasn't aware that the FBI is searching for a man with that exact description. Wands also tells Povich that he believes Gina is alive.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/113014625855200.xml&coll=2

Prayers and positive thoughts for Gina and her family.

I was looking around for articles on these two and came acrossed the most peculiar wierd strange odd website I have ever read:

http://users.1st.net/mwells/Gina-4-2-04.htm

You have to watch closely and scroll down and click next as there is more and more and more from this woman.

It appears this woman is talking bout a man who she believes is commiting symbolic or duplication type murders. It is very DEEP and mentions gina and amanda. I read the whole thing, and WOW. After reading that site I do find it odd that they were both abducted in april 1 yr apart. In the story this man duplicates his murders based on dates. One of the dates was April....

read it, its amazing. Im half tempted to email the author

Dex said:
I was looking around for articles on these two and came acrossed the most peculiar wierd strange odd website I have ever read:

http://users.1st.net/mwells/Gina-4-2-04.htm

You have to watch closely and scroll down and click next as there is more and more and more from this woman.

It appears this woman is talking bout a man who she believes is commiting symbolic or duplication type murders. It is very DEEP and mentions gina and amanda. I read the whole thing, and WOW. After reading that site I do find it odd that they were both abducted in april 1 yr apart. In the story this man duplicates his murders based on dates. One of the dates was April....

read it, its amazing. Im half tempted to email the author
you know, it is possible that the writtings could be something, in fact the blog that joseph edward duncan produced " blogging the fifth nail " had lots of clues in it about the things he did, this article that is written in the link you provide could be sent to a fbi criminal profiler, it could be some help? just my opinion.

I believe the woman tried to identify the man to the police, apparently he was a sexual predator with a long history, but apparently they did not consider her theory as credible. Its almost like a grudge theory...For instance, A man falls in love with a woman, the man never gets the woman, however grows to resent her new relationship and the birth of their first child, etc, etc...because it should have been his. So he plays out his rage through victims, killing someone with the same first name, working somewhere named the persons middle name, that was her theory, that he played out his killings from her sister, her, her daughter, and i believe grand daughter.

Hi Dex- thanks for the link

I spent most of this cold raining evening reading it. Very, Very interesting.

I am fascinated by this and am still trying to digest it. Probably will be rereading this several times.:) ..will take a while to sort it out in my mind

I wrote the author, and there is soon more to come!

"Dex,

Thank you for writing about my web site and the Gina DeJesus case.

Most of your questions are already answered in various pages within my web site. The Duplication stories explain things a little better, and show why I believe this man became obsessed with me and my family. No, I was never romantically involved with him; neither was my daughter or sister, but, as the years have rolled by, I'm growing more and more inclined to believe it all actually started with my brother's girlfriend [whom he did marry after he returned from the service.] Prior to my brother's untimely death [1986] I have not been able to connect any of the cases to me or my family. Only after Mike's death did this strange phenominea begin - in fact it began the very day we buried him. That story can be found in the Duplication cases also. From there it progressed to include some of my friends also. And it continues to this day.
I am presently working on a new page with 2 more murdered women. If you are interested I would be glad to send you the link to the page as soon as I get it finished. I'm running behind schedule - "too much yard work this time of year!!! It interferrs with my writing!
I need to get my November cases posted on the front page, but as I said, I'm running behind schedule.

PS: Could you please check out the following story; look at the picture of my former sister-in-law and tell me if "you" think she looks enough like the murdered Carol Gordon to be her daughter or sister?
http://users.1st.net/mwells/units-10a&19-Christine.htm
This is one of the Duplication/Symbolic murder pages: The 3rd in the series:

Bonnie
http://users.1st.net/mwells/StarlightInnerPrizes.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics