OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few people who can find, hack or do anything online without anyone else being the wiser. One of them has even assisted LE on various cases.

This online stuff is extremely frightening to me in regards with Harley. I've been literally sick with worry and praying around the clock. I so hope my gut is wrong and I'm totally off base.

JMHO

It's after 10 pm here in Michigan. I watched the 8:00 and 9:00 Live PD programs and saw nothing about Harley. :(
They just had it on at 1030 I am in oh
It’s sad that we can’t find out what really happened and I have a feeling it’s not going to end good or this case will never be solved.poor kid

Detective said, they think he was meeting up with someone they have not yet identified.

?????????????????????????????????????????

WHY would they think that???

On Live PD they said that???

You can upload the recording to YouTube or Vimeo and post here. I found Vimeo easier

Can someone please upload a clip?

Found the Live PD CLIP!

Live PD on A&E on Twitter

Detective Ronald Timmons of PCPD: The Port Clinton Police Department was made aware of a camera that was able to obtain an image of an individual that we believe to be Harley crossing the street in front of his house at 6:08am on December 20th. That is the last known sighting of Harley.

Live PD Host: As far as you know is this out of character for Harley to disappear like this?

Detective Timmons: This is out of character for him. He has a very particular schedule. He eats certain foods, he bathes several times a day, sometimes 4 or 5 times a day, if he goes to a friend's house - he'll go to the house, return the next morning to bathe before going back to the friend's house to spend the day. So he stays around the house fairly often.

Live PD Host: Now did he take his cell phone with him? Any social media activity since her disappeared?

Detective Timmons: No. His cell phone was broken at the residence whenever he left. It's always possible that he got a cell phone from another friend or that he was able to get one from a store. He has a big social media presence. He's on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, he's in an app called Discord, he likes to livestream his Madden Mobile game. But there has been no activity on any of that since he has left.

Live PD Host: Could Harley be in danger?

Detective Timmons: Yes, he could. It was 18 degrees with snow on the ground whenever he left that morning. He's reported to be in a thin sweatshirt with sweatpants, sneakers, and a thin puffy coat. All of that leads us to believe that he wasn't planning on being outside for an extended period of time, that he was going to meet with somebody, somebody we haven't identified yet, and we're not sure where he'd go.

Last edited:
Found the Live PD CLIP!

Live PD on A&E on Twitter

Detective Ronald Timmons of PCPD: The Port Clinton Police Department was made aware of a camera that was able to obtain an image of an individual that we believe to be Harley crossing the street in front of his house at 6:08am on December 20th. That is the last known sighting of Harley.

Live PD Host: As far as you know is this out of character for Harley to disappear like this?

Detective Timmons: This is out of character for him. He has a very particular schedule. He eats certain foods, he bathes several times a day, sometimes 4 or 5 times a day, if he goes to a friend's house - he'll go to the house, return the next morning to bathe before going back to the friend's house to spend the day. So he stays around the house fairly often.

Live PD Host: Now did he take his cell phone with him? Any social media activity since her disappeared?

Detective Timmons: No. His cell phone was broken at the residence whenever he left. It's always possible that he got a cell phone from another friend or that he was able to get one from a store. He has a big social media presence. He's on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, he's in an app called Discord, he likes to livestream his Madden Mobile game. But there has been no activity on any of that since he has left.

Live PD Host: Could Harley be in danger?

Detective Timmons: Yes, he could. It was 18 degrees with snow on the ground whenever he left that morning. He's reported to be in a thin sweatshirt with sweatpants, sneakers, and a thin puffy coat. All of that leads us to believe he wasn't planning on being outside for an extended period of time, that he was going to meet with somebody, somebody we haven't identified yet, and we're not sure where he'd go.
Misinformation AGAIN.....oh my....

I think that he said IF he was planning on meeting up with someone

He definitely didn't say if IMO.

I keep listening to it over and over and hear "All of that leads us to believe he wasn't planning on being outside for an extended period of time, that he was going to meet with somebody, somebody we haven't identified yet, and we're not sure where he'd go."

Link to clip: Live PD on A&E on Twitter

You're not serious, right?
I’m totally serious. I’ve worked with kids like this. His upbringing most likely hasn’t been anything remotely close to typical. I’m not saying he’s a bad person at all...he’s very clever and has learned to work with what he has. I hope he is ok.

Last edited:
It was just on here in Ohio and it was a younger officer speaking about HD not he chief and the information was once again in my opinion misleading...season 4 episode 29.
bbm
Misleading about HD meeting up with a yet to be identified person ?

They said the surveillance caught him at 6:08
How is that possible if mom said he left the house at 6:50?
bbm
Good point.

This timeline and the "facts" we have been given are a mess.
All over the place.

First it was said his mom saw him last on Fri. am when he felt unwell ( and was told he had to go to school); and that he was wearing the maroon puffer vest and dark pants and tennis shoes.

Then it changed to she never actually saw him but spoke to him when she went into his room and it was still dark in there, as he wasn't fully awake ?
Later, HD said he went into her room and they spoke briefly before HD left for classes ?
And it's not known by either parent what he was wearing for certain ?

LE could at least provide the video sighting of him on Thurs. after he left the friends' house.
Was he alone or with another person ?
Eta : sp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads