Found Deceased OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton HS, 20 Dec 2019 #6 *found in chimney*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They used a sledge hammer to remove him, so they couldn't determine any of that because all they had to 'examine' was a pile of broken bricks... They should have used a masonry saw and removed the full, intact section.
Where has it ever been said that a sledgehammer was used to remove Harley and they couldn't determine any of that because all they had to 'examine' was a pile of broken bricks?? Please

This is obviously just MOO:

I feel some of the reason why there is so much doubt in the ruling of his death is in part because of the weirdness (?) that has surrounded this case. The contradictions on Harley's medical background, the odd way the Chief handled SM and "protected" the family instead of giving straight answers, the all together so many unanswered questions that still linger in the air for some.

I know PCPD doesn't owe the general public every single detail, but I think if they released some more info, especially the stuff that make them so sure it was nothing but a tragic accident, people would back off and accept that it was nothing but a horrible horrible accident and not nefarious.

This is obviously just MOO:

I feel some of the reason why there is so much doubt in the ruling of his death is in part because of the weirdness (?) that has surrounded this case. The contradictions on Harley's medical background, the odd way the Chief handled SM and "protected" the family instead of giving straight answers, the all together so many unanswered questions that still linger in the air for some.

I know PCPD doesn't owe the general public every single detail, but I think if they released some more info, especially the stuff that make them so sure it was nothing but a tragic accident, people would back off and accept that it was nothing but a horrible horrible accident and not nefarious.

Exactly ! The reason I was so suspicious (at first) is because there was so much ambiguity in Harley's whereabouts on Thursday night and Friday morning.

Not sure if this is considered MSM but here is a recent interview with lead detective.
Port Clinton detective discusses Harley Dilly investigation

I've been staying away from the thread for the most part but wanted to comment on this video. I watched it three times and have seen Timmons in three other interviews. He's seems edgy / twitchy to me where he normally is not. I'm not sure what, if anything that means but I feel like something is up with the way the chimney removal was handled and now this fidgety interview laced with some interesting intonation.

Guess we just wait and see.

I've been staying away from the thread for the most part but wanted to comment on this video. I watched it three times and have seen Timmons in three other interviews. He's seems edgy / twitchy to me where he normally is not. I'm not sure what, if anything that means but I feel like something is up with the way the chimney removal was handled and now this fidgety interview laced with some interesting intonation.

He reminds me of someone being held hostage. Maybe it is they way the video is shot but it makes me nervous watching him.

At around the 25 second mark...detective states "even on the coroner report it stated compression asphyxia with parenthesis within minutes "....so I gather that they CAN determine a time of death???? MOO

At around the 25 second mark...detective states "even on the coroner report it stated compression asphyxia with parenthesis within minutes "....so I gather that they CAN determine a time of death???? MOO

That would totally contradict his prior interview with Channel 8 in which he says (paraphrased) we don't and won't know a time of death. That it likely won't be determined.

He looks totally normal to me other than not keeping his hands still. Which would be normal for someone who isn't trained. And what he's saying makes perfect sense to me.

So just a question and in no way do I mean any disrespect to Harley or LE that was involved in this case.
While I do believe his death was from misadventure (even though the details seem very confusing and there has not been much transparency regarding the case) and I am glad that something positive like scholarships are being created to preserve his memory because he seemed like a really sweet kid from his SM.
It just seems odd to me that there is a lot of fundraising and merchandise sales honoring a person that LE is basically saying passed away while trying to trespass or illegally enter some else's property.
I was just curious if there have been any other cases with a similar outcome?
Granted, a lot of people came forward to donate to find him and I feel it is beautiful how much everyone came to love this child. I just would hate to think that his memory or death would be exploited if that makes sense.
Again, no disrespect, just wondering if there were any outcomes that were similar to this one.
Late night thoughts so sorry if my question is rambling.

So just a question and in no way do I mean any disrespect to Harley or LE that was involved in this case.
While I do believe his death was from misadventure (even though the details seem very confusing and there has not been much transparency regarding the case) and I am glad that something positive like scholarships are being created to preserve his memory because he seemed like a really sweet kid from his SM.
It just seems odd to me that there is a lot of fundraising and merchandise sales honoring a person that LE is basically saying passed away while trying to trespass or illegally enter some else's property.
I was just curious if there have been any other cases with a similar outcome?
Granted, a lot of people came forward to donate to find him and I feel it is beautiful how much everyone came to love this child. I just would hate to think that his memory or death would be exploited if that makes sense.
Again, no disrespect, just wondering if there were any outcomes that were similar to this one.
Late night thoughts so sorry if my question is rambling.
IMO, there was little transparency in this case. There are too many unanswered questions in this particular case. LE treated this case as a runaway case instead of a missing person case. I did not see anywhere that Harley previously was a runaway. Too many people accepted LE's version of what transpired, no questions asked. JMHO

IMO, there was little transparency in this case. There are too many unanswered questions in this particular case. LE treated this case as a runaway case instead of a missing person case. I did not see anywhere that Harley previously was a runaway. Too many people accepted LE's version of what transpired, no questions asked. JMHO
#3 quote by Chief in a press conference. Harley Dilly: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Investigators first found the teen's puffy maroon jacket zipped up and inside out on the floor in the hallway of the home at 507 Fulton St., according to the Port Clinton Police Department.

WHAT???? HOW????????

I now have TONS more questions than answers...

i know! There is some info I have never read. it does seen to continually change. He must have pulled his coat over his head. But if he had room to do that then how is it compressive asphyxia? I have always felt he pushed it through hoping someone would find him. which breaks my heart

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back