"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm on my way to the doc but just wanted to pop in and say George also said something in one of the first visits with KC. Something to the effect that he wanted this over before something came out. Will try to find it when I get back. This family is hiding something that they don't want people to know. I think it's something BIG because even NeJame said something would shock us. LP said that too. Soooo wonder what it is??

OMG

Is that apartment Zani's apartment
The ones with the drums in it
Yes it has drums in it
Is that Zanis apartment because I know whose apartment that is
Thats Ricardos apartment was set up a lot to look like Zanis apartment

HOLY

Maybe OMG Maybe Zani is a cover for someone else !!!!

You'll have to listen but its near enough !!!

OMG

yeah, I would like to see this picture...Caylee is probably in it standing near a drum set,

did this conversation happen during her first trip to jail? I wonder when she claimed that this picture was taken at Z's? did she tell this to the A's or did the police have this picture at one point and KC claimed it was Z's house?

seems like KC covers her *advertiser censored* right on beat without hesitation...now the aprtment in the photo has been staged somehow or is a copy of Z's apartment (in some intentional way) in other words ...the way in which the drums are set up, is intentional, to look like Z's apt.

WOW

she is truly diabolical. she makes it sound like she could have easily been mistaken, say if that photo was possibly one that CA could give to the police to show there is truly a Zanny the Nanny.

KC is completely utterly defiant...oh no, she's not crying...nope...and when her parents write their book and make enough money to retire in that house or move to something more lovely, KC will lose her mind with jealousy and spite.

I agree that this is Cindy TRYING to get the truth from Casey, TRYING to confront her after having a serious heart to heart with LE. Asking Casey to look up so she can see her eyes. I think Casey may have told them that it was Zanny's apt. in the past, but she sees that Cindy is calling her out and Casey wiggles out of it by saying that Zanny's apt. and Ricardo's apt. are similar (maybe in the same development or by the same developer, so they could look alike or have a similar layout, so glancing at a picture it could be easy to mistake it. Honest mistake. Haven't you ever made a mistake, Mom? Geez! Get off my back!)

Casey is walking a fine line in this video. Anytime Cindy gets too close for comfort, she says that she's already told Lee (passwords) or that someone might be listening (why didn't you go get the car?) or whatever.

She actually says she prefers to be inside ("I actually feel more protected here." - yeah, from Cindy's questioning!).

Don't you love how she tries to explain how she needs money in an account before she can make a collect call? That is priceless Casey gold!:woohoo:

that statement is odd could mean many things. one thing it might mean is they don't want her to reveal the fight that they act like never happened on the 15th of june. because that was probably what threw casey into doing the worst. lost my train of thought now for other reasons, duh! but that argument has to be key because none of them say it happened. weird.

"It's set up to look alot like Zanny's" WTF!!! WHY?? (The only "set up" is what's going on) Did anyone else wretch when you heard this?? This should have a Post of it's own!

Sorry I had to insert my feelings in your thread!

No problem, insert away! I did wonder if perhaps before if KC was arrested, there had been a conversation where she was talking about what Zanny's place looked like to 'prove' her story, and she based it off Ricardo's apartment and perhaps even said 'well I have photo's of it'.
When the photos were found, as the GP's frantically looked for evidence to back up KC's story, someone else said 'hey, that's Ricardo's apartment'...which lead to Cindy telling KC she has seen the photos, then asking whose apartment it was and then finally saving KC and herself from the lie which I am sure was about to jump out of KC's mouth by blurting out 'I know whose apartment that is!'

It would explain why Ricardo's apartment was set up to look like Zanny's...it wasn't, Zanny's fake apartment was actually based off Ricardo's and KC just got caught in the lie (again).

MOO.

I just noticed she tells her mom that zenaida has a key to their house???

Ca: Has someone else been in our house?
KC: I don't know mom,possibly...I told you a long time ago she had a key...

I can see the defense using this in court

(My bold.) They can try to use it but with a non-existent nanny, they won't get too far. :crazy:

OMG, another thing I just noticed on this video. GA asks KC if there's anywhere she may have taken Caylee out of town over the past months, and she says "no dad, I haven't been out of the city since March, went to Jacksonville in March and then to Cocoa Beach I think in May". THE LOOK ON HIS FACE is telling. He knows right then, that the whole "story" about going to Tampa for work with a co-worker, the nanny, the nanny's kids and Caylee is a lie. I think this is when he realizes that Caylee is gone for good.

George's face is so telling right there isn't it? The whole Jacksonville for work, Zanny in Tampa Hospital after wreck, following 8 cars behind, having to stay in out of town at hotel b/c they discover a laceration behind her ear right before she is discharged from Tampa General hospital.....all lies, and GA knows it at that moment. All it gets from him is a little head tilt and eye shift. He's so used to her lies.

Wow. This convinces me more about CA's innocence in this. Though her cover up now is disgusting.

It was the very first time the A's had seen her post-arrest..At that time what stood out to me was the look on CA's face almost the entire time she was watching KA..It reeked of serious distrust & anger..She may have been saying she believed her 'story' (for her own sanity it was a necessity) but her body language told to me she did not.

Everything changed after this visit..I'm not sure if CA found out for sure Caylee was gone or she just went in to denial mode but it made me change my mind about her & what was now her prime focus..
Yeah you can see it happening right before your eyes. She looks at with suspicion, and then the tears flow, mom's heart breaks, softens, and then she just starts believing everything Casey says. She simply couldn't believe that this woman crying for mommy and daddy and home, could be a woman who murdered her granddaughter intentional or otherwise. When she leaned back on George, put her hand over her mouth, that was the moment. Casey knew it too. She knew how to work her mom.
GA in my opinion knew. He knew in his heart and in his gut. He was trying to keep Cindy from falling apart, and had to go along, but he knew.
This is so very sad. Casey doesn't even appear remorseful at all. It's like, "what is the big effing deal?" to her. She'll play the game, but only because she thinks it will get her out of a jam. I have never known anyone like her in my life, and hope I never do.

I clocked that converstaion as well but took it differently. To me it seemed like Cindy started off saying 'I have seen that photo, whose apartment is it' to see if KC was going to tell the truth or say it was Zanny's. I then got the impression that Cindy bottled it because KC was taking so long to answer her and so just blurts out 'I know whose apartment that is!' so that KC can't lie to her about it. KC then says 'it was Ricardo's apartment, it's set up to look a lot like Zanny's'. After KC says that, Cindy's whole demeanour changes and she relaxes as if she can now rest assured that KC isn't lying to her about Zanny.

JMO and impression...

I got exactly the same impression. It's like CA saw KC's lie coming, she had already begun it, and so CA immediately went into "I don't want to hear this" mode and thwarted her own fact finding mission by telling KC she already knew the answer. Look at KC's face after CA asks her if it's Zanny's apt. - she is right on the verge of saying it is, as CA says "I know who's apt that is"... you can see KC's wheels spinning.

I think when CA tells Casey, "we forgive you for anything you've said or done" I think she is referring to perhaps the hateful comments that had been spken during the time the cops were called, at the house, etc. and when Casey is arrested. Such as "maybe I am a spiteful " comment from Casey. I think CA is playing nice, trying to lay a guilt trip on Casey to hopefully get info from Casey. When Cindy tells her to look up and Casey starts to cry, that is all a big front for Casey, she is trying to avoid the questions her mom is asking. She wants to control the conversation. Casey is a manipulator.

That was my impression as well. Fits with the idea that Casey really despises her mother and loves nothing more than seeing her in pain. I think that Cindy was trying to pry any information about caylee or her possible whereabouts in anyway she could. They all seem to walk on eggs with Casey.

OMG, another thing I just noticed on this video. GA asks KC if there's anywhere she may have taken Caylee out of town over the past months, and she says "no dad, I haven't been out of the city since March, went to Jacksonville in March and then to Cocoa Beach I think in May". THE LOOK ON HIS FACE is telling. He knows right then, that the whole "story" about going to Tampa for work with a co-worker, the nanny, the nanny's kids and Caylee is a lie. I think this is when he realizes that Caylee is gone for good.

Great catch!!! :clap:

George's face is so telling right there isn't it? The whole Jacksonville for work, Zanny in Tampa Hospital after wreck, following 8 cars behind, having to stay in out of town at hotel b/c they discover a laceration behind her ear right before she is discharged from Tampa General hospital.....all lies, and GA knows it at that moment. All it gets from him is a little head tilt and eye shift. He's so used to her lies.

Yep, that's a big "BUSTED" moment for him, all caught on camera.

I'm on my way to the doc but just wanted to pop in and say George also said something in one of the first visits with KC. Something to the effect that he wanted this over before something came out. Will try to find it when I get back. This family is hiding something that they don't want people to know. I think it's something BIG because even NeJame said something would shock us. LP said that too. Soooo wonder what it is??

I do recall George saying that also ..
Wonder what he meant by it???

I don't remember Mejame's saying something would shock us though .. :confused:

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and don't know where to put it.
In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

I watched the video again and believe CA statement about forgivness was related to the name calling etc that had gone on in prior conversations, including any fight they had at the time CA called police or right after.

KC's expression of shock seems to be directly related to the squelch or feedback of the phone in her ear at that moment as she turns during the statement pulling the phone away from her ear and asks deputies to turn it down. the feedback from the phone is is clearly heard. Her answer however is more telling in that she states "dont worry I havent said anything". I believe she didnt hear CAs full statement clearly due to the feedback and answered as to her own state of thinking at the time and is unrelated to CAs statment of forgivness. It does seem to show KC is thinking she heard her mom reminding her to watch what she says and she responds "dont worry I havent said anything". To me this shows KC is clearly holding something back from the shrink or attorney and LE that has perhaps been discussed prior with CA or family either directly, via their coded conversations or even notes that might be passed to them directly via JB.

It could be innocent in that CA and GA have warned KC to just watch what she says since all statements could be used against her. A general warning related to protecting her rights that would be standard based on GAs police background.

I'm bothered more by the fact that KC seems to be pretty flip and laughing at first, as she sits down. Perhaps self conciously, but not the way I think most people in her situation woudl be reacting under the gravity of the situation.

I just noticed she tells her mom that zenaida has a key to their house???

Ca: Has someone else been in our house?
KC: I don't know mom,possibly...I told you a long time ago she had a key...

I can see the defense using this in court

IMO KC probably DID tell CA a long time ago that "she" had a key - to explain anything out of place if KC was going back to the house after everyone was at work. There have been many people who have pointed out how everything in that house has it's place. Maybe she forgot a glass in the sink and that was her quick-thinking cover up - giving ZG a key in case she forgot to bring something when she dropped off Caylee.

I do recall George saying that also ..
Wonder what he meant by it???

I don't remember Mejame's saying something would shock us though .. :confused:

I don't recall Nejame saying that something would shock us, but I recall LP saying that. IMO, someone in that family is the daddy of Caylee. Think about it. If Caylee's dad were a non family member, who was alive, KC would be going after that child support check with her love of money. If Caylee's dad were dead (so the family says), KC would have gone after some sort of Estate payout or survivor benefits for Caylee. Yep, someone in that family is the baby's daddy. (IMHO)

Now that would initially be a shocker, but knowing what we know about this family now, I wouldn't be so shocked.

It's just blatantly obvious after watching this -CA's tone and questioning and body language -that they don't believe a word KC says and have an enormous mistrust and they are clearly fearing she killed her daughter but just don't want to go there or belive such a thing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back