"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will mention one thing that really bothered me - when CA asks KC if she has anything else she wants to add to her message to Caylee, KC says "Just that I love her. I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much."

Who calls their own daughter "that little girl", it's an extremely disassociated comment. It's like she's commenting as a third party or something...

I agree it's very odd. She made another similar statement during one of the jailhouse visits. Something like, "I would tell Caylee to be strong. Mommy loves her. She's the most important thing in my life."

Her tears while making these statements appear very natural and sincere, unlike the many other times we see her crocodile tears. I think that "the little girl" she refers to is Casey herself and the words are those she'd like to hear CA say to her.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only newbie:) I've been lurking a long time too. Happy New Year everyone!

I just listened to the visits from 7/28 & 7/30 again cuz earlier I referenced something to OLG regarding CA stating to KC about not hiding anything . They have a family secret but I can't put my finger on it.

One thing that stuck out was that when GA did his finger analogy and said they were missing two fingers, KC exclaimed "I'm still here." (7/28, pt 2, 21:00) She knew at that time she was stating she and only she was still here on earth. You can tell when listening in hindsight.

Night all.

At or right around 11:15 in the first part of that interview - KC is talking about Casey and telling her she loves her. She nearly gags. Right there she is remembering killing that little girl or smelling her dead, or something. That's not an innocent gag. Here: http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Saying "that little girl" might be colloquial. I've heard myself and my husband say that about our child, and I've heard a lot of southerners say "that child blah blah" or "that little boy of mine blah blah"

I'm in Georgia. I just didn't find that particular thing that weird.
That gag though - that is WEIRD. That's the kind of gag that comes from something really horrid you just can't stomach.

CA says that KC would never tell them who the father was. Kiomara said she met the father and he was, "Just another guy," KC told her later that he had died. Kiomara thought that was a fiction. She was just tired of the guy. Kiomara also said KC had eight guys about that time. Uncle Rick said she got prego at a party, and didn't know which was the father.

As for child support... KC pretty much only dates guys who are unemployed or marginally employed.
Except for the first sentence, I don't remember reading any of the rest. Was the info from "Uncle Rick" the real uncle or the one pretending to be him? Did Kiomarie say this in her statement to LE? tia

I think there were several times that she might have talked in the very beginning but Baez became her new man-strength as time went on. She came close when she took the left instead of a right, and when she wanted Beary to pass along that message for a private meeting with George.

Has anyone ever wondered, "Why George?"

The path of least resistance? She didn't want to face her mother? Her mother scared the bejeeeezies outta her? She thought she had George wrapped around her thumb (that is his 'digit' isn't it? haha) --- take your pick. :)

I think her calling Caylee "that little girl" was kc mimicking (sp) the emotion that her friend displayed in kc's 1st phone call home when she was trying to get tonE's #. I believe kc will put on whatever facade that she feels she needs at the moment. JG said it, she will "chameleon" herself as she sees fit.

My first post, I am no longer an obsessed lurker. Hello Sleuthers. I must say I am truly amazed by this site and appreciate the wealth of information and opinions expressed. That being said, look out, I have a whole lot of "opinion" to let out ... :)

Good morning and Happy New Year WSers !
Something else that bothers me about that first phone call. Her friend is breaking down, crying, begging KC to tell her what happened. As she is saying "if something happened to that little girl I don't know what I'll do." KC's response is a cold and nasty "Oh well."
I could never get those two words out of my mind.
Sums up her character in that one instant.

Good morning and Happy New Year WSers !
Something else that bothers me about that first phone call. Her friend is breaking down, crying, begging KC to tell her what happened. As she is saying "if something happened to that little girl I don't know what I'll do." KC's response is a cold and nasty "Oh well."
I could never get those two words out of my mind.
Sums up her character in that one instant.
I didn't hear the "oh well" when I first listened but just went back and listened again. You are exactly right. It was cold and callous. Those two words speak volumes.

The Gag! EXCELLENT catch. She was, in that very moment, remembering Caylee dead or the smell of her decomposition in her car.

Also, very good catch about the hand/finger analogy and that two fingers were missing and she only chimes in that SHE is still here....she would have said, "And Caylee is out there somewhere, we just need to find her!" if that was indeed the case.

"It's set up to look alot like Zanny's" WTF!!! WHY?? (The only "set up" is what's going on) Did anyone else wretch when you heard this?? This should have a Post of it's own!

Sorry I had to insert my feelings in your thread!

I agree - the words "set up" caught me off guard . . . I, too, believe Casey was referring to being choked/hit/shoved by Cindy during the fight about $$$.

Now that, I think, is a family thing. They all call her "that little girl". It is definitely something to add to the oddities of this family.

Well see, I can understand other family members using the term, as if putting an emphasis on the fact. That little girl...

... but it feels very odd coming from her mother's mouth. She should be saying "My little girl...", which would indicate some level of mother/child intimacy. By KC using that term, she is demonstrating detachment imo.

Not sure if I've explained myself very well, but I can see and understand George and Cindy using it in the way they have, just not a mother who's child is [at the time] missing and in harm's way. Very detached.

I think her calling Caylee "that little girl" was kc mimicking (sp) the emotion that her friend displayed in kc's 1st phone call home when she was trying to get tonE's #. I believe kc will put on whatever facade that she feels she needs at the moment. JG said it, she will "chameleon" herself as she sees fit.

Yes, this is a good observation... She knows what the "appropriate" reaction should be, searches her memory/mind for a reference point, and applies as necessary.

I suspect lying is her main coping mechanism. Its really sad, and makes her really dangerous when she loses it and NEEDS to cope.

She can't stomach what she's done, her lying and denial are how she's coping reality, with what she's done.
I wanted to believe she was somehow not guilty even though I couldn't see any other way this could happen, until I saw her gag. Now I'm very sure she is.

Take lying away from that girl, and she's gonna be crazier than heck. I'd about bet on it. She's got some very extreme borderline/manipulative patterns with the manipulations here.

She's protecting someone here all right - her own sanity.

Has anyone ever wondered, "Why George?"

Because if you can get him in a room away from Cindy he seems almost rational and connected with reality?

And because if you watch the body language Casey will be vulnerable with George. They have their issues and she has told people she hates him (very teenage mentality), but she truly doesn't trust Cindy. She hardens up around Cindy, or sheds a tear or two, she doesn't trust Cindy not attack her in moments of weakness. She clearly feels she can let her guard down around Dad. In her Universal questioning with LE she says her mom will never forgive her, not that Lee and George won't. Cindy has kept an itemized list of everything that girl has ever done wrong and then taken it to the next level with mixed messages.

What have you done?!?!
No one will ever convince me Casey harmed Caylee.

You are an unfit mother
Casey is the mother of the year.

Casey has never had sex.
Casey is a w****.

Casey caused no problems
Casey is a sociopath.

Oh...okay. Thank You! I will look around for the photo now that I know it's out there somewhere. So she DID in fact date 2 guys in a row with drum set decor! No wonder Caylee liked to play with the sticks.

The drums in the picture are the drums that go to a video game...Rock Band.
It is a very popular video game.....and is in the living room of most households of anyone with young adults....including my own!!!

I didn't hear the "oh well" when I first listened but just went back and listened again. You are exactly right. It was cold and callous. Those two words speak volumes.

this has been discussed before. i don't know that it has been decided for certain, but it has been speculated also that she says 'oh, wow' not 'oh well', and it is right before she says calling was a huge waste, as in 'oh, wow, calling you guys...huge waste.'

OMG

Is that apartment Zani's apartment
The ones with the drums in it
Yes it has drums in it
Is that Zanis apartment because I know whose apartment that is
Thats Ricardos apartment was set up a lot to look like Zanis apartment

HOLY

Maybe OMG Maybe Zani is a cover for someone else !!!!

You'll have to listen but its near enough !!!

OMG

This struck me as odd. Cindy obviously knew that the picture was of Ricardo's so why was Casey saying it was a picture of Zannie's. Did I miss something here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back