OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do we find an updated map with all the new ones added?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nevermind, found it!

Here is another very high profile case from NW Ohio. jdw would have been fairly young at that time, but is it possible he could have done it?

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2008/01/04/DNA-test-doesn-t-tie-Spirko-to-crime-scene.html

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...pirko-life-term-for-1982-Van-Wert-murder.html
Oh yea, that should be added! In 1982 he was 23. He said in 1990 that he learned from his prior abductions. So we know he was doing this before 1990.

I have a question that I hope someone who has been doing this longer than I can answer.

On the possible victims, we have include everyone in a radius. That makes sense. But couldn't we narrow the list down by not including those who weren't sexually assaulted? IMHO that seems to be his objective - not just killing people to kill them. He wants the sexual gratification.

Or is it normal to include all possible victims regardless if they were assaulted or not? (I know he didn't assault his first victim, but considering that LE found evidence of other assaults, I am thinking its safe to assume he has assaulted others).

Just curious how this normally works.

bbm
It is possible that the detail of sexual assault was not released in some cases, or that remains were too degraded to show signs of it. Hence cases where no sexual assault is mentioned could still have been just that.

I was wondering whether we should also venture out to include cases of reported rape/attempted rape where the victim was able to escape alive but no suspects named.

Added:

Jody Lynn Brant
Cynthia Jane Anderson (Moved from the 'moved' tab to the main tab)
Claudia Clinger
Buckskin Girl
Catherine Sackrider (she has been added to the 'moved' tab, due to her age and the distance from Delta. I will move her to the main tab if we learn more about JDW's preferences and movement)
Betty Jane Mottinger (also on the 'moved' tab, due to age. Will move her to the main tab as more info becomes available)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=2146657270

*I think I'm going to need to rename those tabs*

*wants to work on map, but has chores to do first*

lame! I'll get on it asap

*wants to work on map, but has chores to do first*

lame! I'll get on it asap

Ha!

*wants to work on list, but is actually at WORK, and should probably work on that*

(pouts)

Ha!

*wants to work on list, but is actually at WORK, and should probably work on that*

(pouts)

WS> Real life stuff

:shame:

106_emoticon_tantrum_by_allsmileys-d794tr4.gif

Elaine - thank you for answering my question so well. I hadn't thought of LE not releasing all the info or the evidence being to degraded!

There just seems to be so many potential victims. SO many unanswered cases.

Elaine - thank you for answering my question so well. I hadn't thought of LE not releasing all the info or the evidence being to degraded!

There just seems to be so many potential victims. SO many unanswered cases.

Yes it's mind boggling isn't it? And this is just Ohio.

Waiting to hear from neighbors in the towns, co workers, classmates, anyone............sure is mute about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper