OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to hear from neighbors in the towns, co workers, classmates, anyone............sure is mute about him.

I think any friend(s) would be quick to claim they didn't know JDW, and I suspect they too are drug users. Dopers don't want their habits revealed by association.

I think any friend(s) would be quick to claim they didn't know JDW, and I suspect they too are drug users. Dopers don't want their habits revealed by association.

Even if they weren't drug users - I wouldnt want to be known that I associated with a serial killer/rapist/**** of a human being.

Waiting to hear from neighbors in the towns, co workers, classmates, anyone............sure is mute about him.
I read that when asked to be interviewed, those who knew him declined to comment. I will see if I can find that notated. Possibly out of fear? Perhaps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Added:

Jody Lynn Brant
Cynthia Jane Anderson (Moved from the 'moved' tab to the main tab)
Claudia Clinger
Buckskin Girl
Catherine Sackrider (she has been added to the 'moved' tab, due to her age and the distance from Delta. I will move her to the main tab if we learn more about JDW's preferences and movement)
Betty Jane Mottinger (also on the 'moved' tab, due to age. Will move her to the main tab as more info becomes available)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=2146657270

*I think I'm going to need to rename those tabs*

Hi Kadoober! I asked this before in a separate post, but is it possible to put El Diablo's timeline (work, places lived with dates, etc. into TAB three with the time he was in prison)? This way we can refer easily to the timeline when researching possibles. Everything is in one place that way. I don't know about everyone else, but I cannot open the maps that are being prepared. The spreadsheet is easy to navigate and figure out.

Well I got on Facebook and there is a map floating around, reposted a few times, of potential more victims. Must've gotten out or publicly posted.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Hi Kadoober! I asked this before in a separate post, but is it possible to put El Diablo's timeline (work, places lived with dates, etc. into TAB three with the time he was in prison)? This way we can refer easily to the timeline when researching possibles. Everything is in one place that way. I don't know about everyone else, but I cannot open the maps that are being prepared. The spreadsheet is easy to navigate and figure out.
Yes, I've been thinking about doing just that!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well I got on Facebook and there is a map floating around, reposted a few times, of potential more victims. Must've gotten out or publicly posted.

It's not ours is it?

It's not ours is it?
It looks LIKE one from the other page but I haven't looked at any of the maps in a few days. What's a link to the Google Map ones?

Can you link me or point me in the right direction?

Added:

Jody Lynn Brant
Cynthia Jane Anderson (Moved from the 'moved' tab to the main tab)
Claudia Clinger
Buckskin Girl
Catherine Sackrider (she has been added to the 'moved' tab, due to her age and the distance from Delta. I will move her to the main tab if we learn more about JDW's preferences and movement)
Betty Jane Mottinger (also on the 'moved' tab, due to age. Will move her to the main tab as more info becomes available)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=2146657270

*I think I'm going to need to rename those tabs*

All now added to the map as well as the Angola Jane Doe.

I need tea!

Yep same one.

Uh oh. I hope credit is given where credit is due.

I know it's not about credit and publicity but you guys have done a lot of hard work on the maps and spread sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you link me or point me in the right direction?
Also since this map is now public if woman were able to get away from JDW or knows of other situations they may contact you to put it on the map.

I'm going to start a timeline, please add or correct anything:
James Dean Worley
Born April 8, 1959 in Tocoma, WA
1973 age 14 admits e used and sold MJ
Yearbook photo from Evergreen High School in 1976, graduated in 1978 GPA 1.59
1979-1982 worked at Art Iron Inc in Toledo, Ohio age (20-23 yrs.)
1982 for 3 months back to Delta working for the farm called Shininger Inc.
1982-1986 Vulcan Ind in Toledo, Ohio (23-27 yrs)
1985 lived in Lincoln St, Swanton, Ohio
1986-1989 worked at a neighboring farm age (27-30 yrs)
1989 moved back home started a 'lawn business'
1990 prior to this date; he worked county fairs
1990 July 4th assauted Robin Gardner in a cornfield with a flathead screwdriver on Obee Rd near Whiteouse
1990 Nov. til Dec 1993 served time in prison for the attack (age 31-34 yrs)
1993 out of prison (5-10 yr sentence)
2000-Oct-Sept 2002 spent time in jail for MJ growing got out early, sentenced til Nov 2003 (41-43 yrs)
2002 Sept out of prison
2009 he owned a 1948 Ford F-4
2009 incorporated Fes Transportation LLC
2010,Oct 21 Fes Transportation LLC was granted a Special Hauling Permit for oversized/overweight vehicles - revoked in Sep 2011.
2011 incorporated FES SHOP SERVICES LLC (engine repair shop from his home)

2014, May chased two 17 yr old boys and his paranoid phone calls started and feared about his home burglaries (cameras?)
?-Present operated a small engine repair shop
? claimed disabled

2016 July 19 Sierah Joughin (20) is missing after riding her bike in Fulton County Ohio close to her home and near Evergreen High School
2016 July 20 evidence found,DNA duct tape,helmet with blood, screw driver
2016 July 22 James Dean Worley arrested for death of Sierah (age 57)
2016 July 23 Sierah was found
2016 July search of home, barn and property reveal a hidden room of horror
2016 August 1, 3 acres still being searched and evidence processed for more victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member