OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was noted she died of a cocaine overdose perhaps, but she was then set on fire by I-75. She has been unidentified since. Since we are not sure of JDW's methods...I didn't know what to make of this.

Yes me too. I stuck to those (for now) who were found in remote locations.

The baby was found in August 1989. Given normal circumstances, one could conclude the baby was conceived late October 1988. Premature, conceived 1989. We could connect the baby to a possible victim found in that area around that time. Possibly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think we should also consider he could have abducted a woman that was already very pregnant. I have a hard time believing he would be able to hide a woman for 9 months since we don't know of any address/time that he was living on his own.

Interesting thought NotNice, so if we go down this path, we'd need to try and connect an abduction prior to 8/88, and assuming she wasn't already pregnant, prior to Novembe/December 1987.

I think during this period of time his Mother would likely have been more "aware" and I would think it difficult to hold someone captive for a long period of time. jmo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Only one (from kadoobers list) I have found is Cynthia Louise Carmack, 15.

Missing from Hamilton, OH. June 1987. 180 miles from the barn, but it is a straight line down. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/carmack_cynthia.html

She has a thread OH - Cynthia Carmack, 15, Hamilton, 26 June 1987

In the thread is says missing since Sept 1988, aged 16. I'm confused!

ETA: Just seen this http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc%20405/serial%20killers/Hall,%20Larry%20DeWayne.pdf And she is listed an alleged victim of another sicko!

I think we should also consider he could have abducted a woman that was already very pregnant. I have a hard time believing he would be able to hide a woman for 9 months since we don't know of any address/time that he was living on his own.

I agree. As someone said earlier, sorry for got who that was, his mother would have been in her 60 and still fit and active. I don't think he would have been able to keep a captive woman hidden from her for that long.

And all in all I don't think he's the Ariel Castro type. I think he does what he wants to do relatively quickly, a couple of days perhaps, then kills and gets rid of the victim.

(I feel bad typing such things :( )

Another thought: I know there is such a thing as pregnant *advertiser censored* and I guess it is a fetish...I hate to think this but could JDW have been sick enough to abduct a very pregnant woman and perform a c section on the woman?

That's assuming his family didn't know. Which I find that impossible. We have evidence from a CNP being suspicious of elder abuse. I don't think anything is off the limits of unlikely considering the evidence that was found. And think about it, in 1990 in his confession he stated he learned from his prior abductions. We really don't know what that means. Maybe he kept a victim in the barn and then she got pregnant, maybe the baby was premature. Maybe she was already pregnant. Could be. We do know a newborn was left not far from his place of residence in 1989 and in 1989, he was living there.

Another thought: I know there is such a thing as pregnant *advertiser censored* and I guess it is a fetish...I hate to think this but could JDW have been sick enough to abduct a very pregnant woman and perform a c section on the woman?
It is possible there is an unknown victim that has yet to be found, that could have had a child. Likewise a found victim that LE didn't disclose she had recently given birth. We know so little, it seems anything could be possible I guess.

I agree, at this point nothing is really unimaginable with JDW. I just saw on the link for the baby that it was not buried. Wrapped in a blanket. Hmmm...a year later he is incarcerated for the RG attempted abduction and tells a therapist that he learned from past abductions and would bury the next one. When I read that I interpreted it as he had not buried victims before that.

I agree, at this point nothing is really unimaginable with JDW. I just saw on the link for the baby that it was not buried. Wrapped in a blanket. Hmmm...a year later he is incarcerated for the RG attempted abduction and tells a therapist that he learned from past abductions and would bury the next one. When I read that I interpreted it as he had not buried victims before that.
I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It is possible there is an unknown victim that has yet to be found, that could have had a child. Likewise a found victim that LE didn't disclose she had recently given birth. We know so little, it seems anything could be possible I guess.

OMG a few hours ago I was looking through our UID section, if any of them fit his MO, area, age range etc. There was one unidentified woman found in Detroit (I think?) who had recently given birth. She was still lactating. I see if I can find it again.

I wish we knew where Joann Jaso lived in Toledo. I can't find much about her. Perhaps someone with access can go to the courthouse and look for records.

Here she is

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...8-20-in-garbage-dump-recent-childbirth-Feb-87

Age 16 - 25. Had given birth within the last two months to one year. Found February 10, 1987 on the east side of Detroit, MI along Harper Avenue. That's about 100 miles from Fulton.

I'm too tired right now to decide whether this is of any significance. You guys decide! :)

Thanks for finding this. I don't think it is connected because the deceased infant was a newborn in August 1989.

Thanks for finding this. I don't think it is connected because the deceased infant was a newborn in August 1989.

Sorry to confuse you all! :) I did not mean to say the baby and this uid were connected. I thought maybe this could be a victim who had a baby. Because someone said, maybe he was into pregnant women ...

I wish we knew where Joann Jaso lived in Toledo. I can't find much about her. Perhaps someone with access can go to the courthouse and look for records.

I've looked on the internets but not found anything but this https://www.myrelatives.com/address-lookup/oh/toledo/c/chestnut/2806

It says resident in 1998. It's not the same JJ, but it is weird as our JJ would have been 60 now. Born in March1956

ETA: And even weirder Chestnut is 9 blocks (is that right, blocks/streets) from Mulberry Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx