OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if they are saying "out of state" to keep Cleveland Media at bay.
Facebook has one posted that someone thought another girl that was unidentified at the time looked like Yvonne. It was not. Someone speculated that the picture of the "unknown girl" could be her, but as far as I know nobody outside of law enforcement has seen any photos of anything removed from his property.

I could be wrong though.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Here is what I had read earlier ...

Kadoober said:
08-07-2016 10:13 AM
Quote Originally Posted by MDATCA View Post
What are everyone's thoughts about the photo of an unidentified woman? What I find curious is that there is only one picture listed as being taken into evidence. Does JDW have a storage place for others that is not on the property and has yet to be found? Most likely there are others on the CD's and other digital equipment. JDW had quite a bit of recording an photographic equipment to not have used it. Especially since it is being speculated some victims were from before digital equipment was affordable by the average person let alone a "poor" person. That makes me wonder if that pic isn't of SJ with either the hood or ski mask mentioned covering her face. Does it say if it is a Polaroid? I am tossing the idea around that it may be a home printed one and is not of good quality perhaps taken on his cellphone on printed on an older low quality, walmart special type of printer. Perhaps because of the quick response from LE JDW did not have the time to take better pics.
Right now I am wondering if the photo is perhaps of Yvonne Reglar. She went missing from her job in 1977. There is going to be a press conference about her case tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Here is what I had read earlier ...

Kadoober said:
08-07-2016 10:13 AM
Quote Originally Posted by MDATCA View Post
What are everyone's thoughts about the photo of an unidentified woman? What I find curious is that there is only one picture listed as being taken into evidence. Does JDW have a storage place for others that is not on the property and has yet to be found? Most likely there are others on the CD's and other digital equipment. JDW had quite a bit of recording an photographic equipment to not have used it. Especially since it is being speculated some victims were from before digital equipment was affordable by the average person let alone a "poor" person. That makes me wonder if that pic isn't of SJ with either the hood or ski mask mentioned covering her face. Does it say if it is a Polaroid? I am tossing the idea around that it may be a home printed one and is not of good quality perhaps taken on his cellphone on printed on an older low quality, walmart special type of printer. Perhaps because of the quick response from LE JDW did not have the time to take better pics.
Right now I am wondering if the photo is perhaps of Yvonne Reglar. She went missing from her job in 1977. There is going to be a press conference about her case tomorrow.

I think this statement was in thought not fact that it was. The public has not seen the photo that was listed on the SW. I wonder also but who knows if it is a recent or old picture.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I can't find it someone found the exact dates.
He was in prison for his 1990 abduction November 1990-December 1993 to not include those innocent missing.

I have the confirmed dates of JW's ODRC time:
First number: Abduction- Inmate number A235385, housed at LCI (Lima Correctional Institution) admitted 11/8/1990, released 10/1/1993. Was sentenced to 10 years but was granted a Judicial Release (early release). When you receive a Judicial Release, you are under the supervision of the court for a stipulated period of time (similar to probation).
Second number: Weapons charge- Inmate number A410695, housed at NCCI (North Central Correctional Institution) admitted 9/17.2000, release date 9/2/2002. At one point dring this sentence he requested Transitional Control (a halfway house) but was denied. He did not have hid GED or high school diploma. He was not given PRC (Post Release Control. A period of supervision after incarceration for offenders who are likely to re-offend). He never received any visits.

I grew up in the area and graduated from high school 2 years after JDW so I am familiar with the area. Yesterday, I drove done Obee Road where he abducted RG. Sure things have changed since then but most houses were far off the road, fields and wooded areas. I am sure he mowed homes in the area and who would think anything of a truck parked and someone mowing. He could have been peeping into windows and planning who to abduct. Scary that someone can be out in the community and committing such terrible crimes.

Yes, please post. I have not been able to find a picture and since I grew up in the area would like to know what he looked like then. Also I am new to this site so forgive me but was his mother and brother living in this house at the time of his most recent arrest?

Yes, please post. I have not been able to find a picture and since I grew up in the area would like to know what he looked like then. Also I am new to this site so forgive me but was his mother and brother living in this house at the time of his most recent arrest?
Welcome. Tried to attach his year book pic, but it's not loading. I know it's in this thread or one of the last 2 or 3.
Regarding the second question, it is not completely clear, but based on public records, it appears they were living there and are now in protective custody as both are unable to care for themselves. To what degree is unknown, but we don't sleuth the family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the picture. He looks like every other guy during this time period. This would be helpful to post so others could think back to especially when Lori Ann Hill went missing. I heard he use to frequent Hub's in Swanton.

That is scary, I was living in Swanton in 1985 and not too far from Lincoln St. I hope he goes to trial and no parole.

I think this statement was in thought not fact that it was. The public has not seen the photo that was listed on the SW. I wonder also but who knows if it is a recent or old picture.

This statement ( at the end, where I wondered if the picture was of Yvonne), was 100 percent speculation on my part. Based on literally nothing other than a) there was a non specific photo found and B) there was a presser announced for Yvonne.

Are you guys still adding to the map? https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=s2MEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2109,6373664&hl=en

Kara Sirmons found floating in the Ohio River, naked and hog tied. She had 3 deep lacerations to the back of her head inflicted by something like a tire iron. COD was a drug overdose but the ME thought someone could have force-fed her the drugs to get rid of her. Found in the river near Hancock County, West Virginia. Maybe that's too far away? I thought she should at least be mentioned though...

I am a bit loathe to add her to the potentials, as she was found over 200 miles away from Delta. But I also don't want to lose track of her, in case we find out more about JDW's movements. To that end, I have added her to the 'Less Likely Potentials' tab.

Popping out of lurkdom to thank you for adding Jody Lynn Brant to the map. Her car was found with a large dent in the back end, like she was purposely rear-ended.

Who is the second victim?

No second victim, these charges are all related to Sierah.
From what I understand, the prosecutor will ask for multiple murder charges to allow for different theories to be covered.
There are a total of 4 murder related charges - 2 Murder, and 2 Aggravated Murder.

Who did he rob? And why is 4 counts of kidnapping? Who's the other abduction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go take a look at that new tab, it may clarify things. All charges are related to Sierah.

I'm going to 'out' myself, and posted what I posted to the Blade article. :)

Each charge relates to a separate part of the Ohio code that has been violated.
The first Agg. Murder charge is a violation of 2903.01A, which says "No person shall purposely, and with prior calculation and design, cause the death of another"
The 2nd Agg. Murder charge is a violation of 2903.02A, which says "No person shall purposely cause the death of another while committing or attempting to commit, or while fleeing immediately after committing or attempting to commit, kidnapping, rape, aggravated arson, arson, aggravated robbery, robbery, aggravated burglary, burglary, terrorism, or escape."

All charges annouced today are in relation to Sierah, and each murder charge relates to specific code violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne