OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they may have seen it lol Just a hunch ;)
It has been all over the Internet for weeks...they most definitely saw it! It just would have been nice if the gave credit where credit is due instead of saying they did some "digging". I don't think the news lady had to put THAT much effort into her story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Interesting comments on the WTOL News Facebook Page concerning one of the possible victims of JDW
https://www.facebook.com/wtol11/pos...526481&notif_t=like&notif_id=1472047063072979

The Doe Network:
Case File 2137DFOH
1 2 33

Claudia Tinsley
Missing since September 8, 1996 from Toledo, Ohio
Classification: Endangered Missing - Claudia Tinsley

Details of Disappearance
She was last seen getting into a blue Chevrolet outside her Baker Street home about 8:15 p.m on September 8, 1996. Suspicious before she got into the car, she told her mother to take down its license. Police believe she is dead.
Authorities are looking into her connection with serial killer Toledo, long-haul trucker Dellmus Colvin.
http://www.nampn.org/cases/tinsley_claudia.html

I had a feeling about him being responsible for Claudia for awhile now. No rhyme or reason to it. I'm curious about the statement with the rental car... Couldn't the rental be easily traced?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Guys. What if we're giving him too much credit? Like he's sooooooooo smart he's a serial killer and has never been caught. IDK anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys. What if we're giving him too much credit? Like he's sooooooooo smart he's a serial killer and has never been caught. IDK anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be inclined to think that, were it not for the hidden room with a bloody carpeted freezer, bloody walls, and what sounds like some sort of suspension contraption in the barn.

I'm fairly convinced that Sierah never saw the barn, so I can't help but think there were others.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...-police-office-of-2-struggles-to-keep-up.html

Missing-persons work frustrating for all sides; Toledo police office of 2 struggles to keep up....

The last time friends saw Nicholas Blasetzky, the Alzheimer's patient was behind the wheel of his 1983 Buick.

Toledo police opened an investigation as soon as they were called.

The smell of Cynthia Anderson's nail polish still hung in the air as a co-worker began making frantic phone calls to find her. Police responded immediately.

Then there was Rosemary Montgomery. She, too, disappeared.

Unlike the elderly church member or the reliable legal secretary, however, Miss Montgomery had a string of arrests for drugs and prostitution and a history of disappearing days, then weeks, at a time.

So when her mother, Pauline Dancs, tried to report the 25-year-old missing last month after "Rosie" left for New York and lost touch with her family, Ms. Dancs said police just shrugged.

Pauline Dancs, with granddaughter Olivia Montgomery, says police were not sympathetic to her missing-person call. Her daughter later telephoned to say she had been in jail.

"They told me, 'She's just a hooker. She'll come back.' "

<snipped = read more>

I'd be inclined to think that, were it not for the hidden room with a bloody carpeted freezer, bloody walls, and what sounds like some sort of suspension contraption in the barn.

I'm fairly convinced that Sierah never saw the barn, so I can't help but think there were others.

Listen to JDW's words in the statement to his court ordered therapist. Listen to his words to RG when he attempted to abduct her in 1990. Observe his deviant behavior and the darkness of his actions since.. JDW likely began his evil trail of terror at a very early age and honed his skills with each innocent victim devoured, while learning and escalating his heinous torturous acts for decades. Imo JDW will be studied and investigated by the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit2 for years to come, pre birth.. jmo

Yes, also all of that! ^^^

I did, that's where I saw her cousin mention that she was seen getting into a car registered as a rental from Delta. I've not heard that before.

Claudia Tinsley's cousin is toledogirl98? here. She just checked in over in Ce's thread. Very interesting about the car rental. Now, you rent cars out at the airport but that is not Delta. Why was this a dead end? Who rented the car?

Claudia Tinsley's cousin is toledogirl98? here. She just checked in over in Ce's thread. Very interesting about the car rental. Now, you rent cars out at the airport but that is not Delta. Why was this a dead end? Who rented the car?

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to toledogirl98 for joining us here and welcome to WS!

We have been working hard gathering information regarding missing women and unsolved murders in the toledo/delta area, for possible victims of JDW.

I have created a case map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

Claudia is listed on there, I was only able to mark Baker Street as last seen, I haven't been able to find any other information. We're hoping to find answers, or help find answers for your dear cousin and others, so relatives can have answers and find justice. It's very interesting to hear the car was traced to a rental in Delta!! What became of that? Rented to whom?

What if it was rented using another missing persons information? One of the oddest things we did come across is an address on Chestnut St, Toledo that still has a Joann Jaso listed as a resident, matching age and DOB, JJ was murdered in 1983, and according to the obituary her address was Warren St, Toledo.

The address on Chestnut was that listed under Eide and transferred in 1990?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

WOW....................do we have a thread on the Skelton brothers!

I don't think this is true. I am familiar with this case too. A relative of the Skelton boys asked where the poster got that information in the WTOL comments.

Sierah's dad grew up in Morenci, MI and so did the mother of the three boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas