OH - Jennifer Nelson, 29, murdered in her Dayton home, 2 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a photo http://snipurl.com/9hrkz from the most recent MySpace page, from an album called "The Crazy Day." He seemed to be having some issues on the day of the car theft, and noted his mood on January 3 as "crazy." He is apparently deaf, or has significant hearing loss. Thanks for posting the pages Kat!

Kat, in your #68 post there was another MySpace entry for him. When I looked at the friends, there was a picture of the little boy! It was from "The Jenkens Family". I don't know when it was added, but they might have known each other.

I searched the address that was listed in my post #73 on reverse white pages. The address comes up with 4 people that either have or have had that address. 2 males, 2 females, the man arrested does not show at that address. I won't post it here because I do not know if those people are still living there?

I am with those who are feeling very odd about the Dad....

Durn! Dad made his myspace private and I can't cross reference friends...that's what I get for being a nosey:butthead:

Yeah, I just noticed that Dad made his MySpace profile private. There is a way to get the cached page off google, but since I snipped the URL I'm not sure I can figure out how to do it. I did send it to the Dayton Daily News reporter that's covering the story along with the excerpted text.

Okay, here's how you do it, but I don't know how to save it and I don't know how long it will last . . . Google www.myspace.com/126566084 and then when the link comes up in the search results clicked on CACHED. Check out the lyrics on the two songs on the page: Slow Down Ghandi by Sage Francis and Went Nuts by Ben Folds. We haven't heard the end of this story with the arrest of Charlie Myers. Here's something else to contemplate. Young Will described the attacker as "tall and skinny" and Charlie Myers does not appear particularly tall or thin, especially when you consider that the toddler's window of reference would include his father, who is 6'5" and beanpole thin.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/loca...9homicideweb.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=16

Lots of detail in this article including:

"Investigators believe a Columbus man shot and killed Jenny Nelson inside her Harrison Twp. home on Friday after she broke free from restraints and stabbed him in the back with a knife."

"Myers stole two computers and a cell phone from Nelson's home before he left. Investigators have recovered one of the computers and are using it to try to determine whether Nelson and Myers knew each other."

Sounds like a robbery to me...

Another mugshot:

Myers.png

Wonder when this one was taken??

That worked Larkin! I have his cached page open, let's see what we can find. :)

Kat, in your #68 post there was another MySpace entry for him. When I looked at the friends, there was a picture of the little boy! It was from "The Jenkens Family". I don't know when it was added, but they might have known each other.

Is that Jennifer or her husband myspace that shows up under friends?

That worked Larkin! I have his cached page open, let's see what we can find. :)

Here is the disclaimer though: This is Google's cache of http://www.myspace.com/126566084. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Nov 14, 2008 15:47:13 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

In this same DDN article it notes that Myers has a couple of convictions as a juvenile. Long quiet period before engaging in grand theft auto, b&e, armed robbery, kidnapping. In photo after photo of the MySpace pages are Charlie Myers playing with his dogs. He is neither tall, nor thin . . . the two descriptors the child gave. If LE is looking at the computers to see if Nelson (Ed or Jenny?) and Myers knew each other, then we're not the only ones who think that some pieces of the puzzle are missing. I'm not saying he wasn't involved (as he has, in fact, confessed) but something else is afoot here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back