Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol to me "byeeee" is sort of dismissal like "bye Felicia"
I automatically think of The Most Popular Girls in School. It's something they say on there, not unlikely he got it from there. It could have been a normal thing for him to say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This has been bothering me since it was posted. I'm not sure why, but, I keep going back to this quote.

"Reigle says he got LaBute a glass of water around midnight. He then watched him walk toward the bar and disappear into the crowd.

"I thought he was going to get another drink of water and he never came back," said Reigle.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/loca...ut-what-he-remembers-the-night-he-disappeared

Why did the cousin get him a glass of water? I know its a small (probably irrelevant) detail, but, this seems meaningful to me.

I wonder if he was ill, did he have to go outside if he was sick? Or to the men's room? Idk, this is all strange.

Right. Which means he had to have been somewhat drunk.
and answered the phone "I'm driving"....
Whose car was he driving? His car was found at the lot.
I'm still hopeful that he is somewhere. Safe.

Or maybe he was headed toward his car to drive, but never made it. I can't figure it out .... so I'll just say :gaah:

I thought about the meaning of the water too the other day. I came to the conclusion that it was to sober him up. How many people get water at a bar just as a drink ? Very Very few people. A glass might not have been enough to sober him up, and that would take time anyways to sober a person up, depending on the blood alcohol level.

I agree with you eric, the water was to help him to sober up, he probably knew he needed water, because alcohol is dehydrating . Actually when we go out drinking, we always have a glass of water with our drinks. It's the smart way to drink, don't you know? :) So maybe he was going to get another glass of water, it might take several.... then got sidetracked somehow. That might be the million dollar question, heh?

Lol to me "byeeee" is sort of dismissal like "bye Felicia"

A guy saying "byeeee" seriously sounds like a girl, as in he's more than just a little inebriated , would it be from alcohol or drugs, or more likely combination. That is the question. Something like rufffies, GHB, or ambien.... I'm really not up on all the street drugs available out there, my generation was a little different. LOL

That said, maybe somehow he was given some ruffies or GHB in his water or drink. It has certainly happened before.

Ah, Talking to myself I see, for quite some time too. I'm no more than a shadow, a ghost.:ghost:... If I even exist I shall subtly and nonchalantly make my :ghost:way toward the exit hall, all the while pretending I:ghost: was never really here.Think anyone will notice me? :ghost: I'm just a ghost afterall.:ghost:

Unfortunately many of these young men who disappear from bars are found in nearby rivers, often with their fly undone from urinating. In another case I remember the guy had gone up onto the roof of the building and fell off the building down into a very narrow space between that building and the one next to it.

So sad for the family

A lot of gay guys say that.

Is that the Zachary Marr case?

A guy saying "byeeee" seriously sounds like a girl, as in he's more than just a little inebriated , would it be from alcohol or drugs, or more likely combination. That is the question. Something like rufffies, GHB, or ambien.... I'm really not up on all the street drugs available out there, my generation was a little different. LOL

That said, maybe somehow he was given some ruffies or GHB in his water or drink. It has certainly happened before.

Didn't I see somewhere that they were going to review cameras from inside the bar? If there are cameras inside, wouldn't there be cameras on the door too? They'd have to have him on camera, right? Unless he left an exit that was not covered by camera like the similar case you're all talking about upthread.

The footage was apparently, "too grainy" and "too crowded" for them to see anything unfortunately:(

Didn't I see somewhere that they were going to review cameras from inside the bar? If there are cameras inside, wouldn't there be cameras on the door too? They'd have to have him on camera, right? Unless he left an exit that was not covered by camera like the similar case you're all talking about upthread.

Video footage was inconclusive. Probably quite grainy and since the Arnold Classic was in town, that bar was packed more than it usually is. Probably wasn't anywhere to really move.

A normal weekend at Union is packed as it is. Add on top of that the huge crowd that was in town, it was probably very difficult to see any specific person.

I really wish cities had a camera on every corner or block. Wouldn't it be nice in situations like this, to at least know a general area that someone was last seen in?

I really wish cities had a camera on every corner or block. Wouldn't it be nice in situations like this, to at least know a general area that someone was last seen in?

I couldn't agree with you more but unfortunately that's not the case sadly:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members