Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FBI joins search

http://nbc4i.com/2017/03/08/fbi-joins-search-for-missing-ohio-girl/

Teams of police and FBI agents went door to door showing neighbors her picture. They are also looking at a computer and searching for any kind of video that might show the teenager.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...police-in-search-for-missing-17-year-old-girl

Witnesses who saw the Katrina walking Saturday said she didn't appear to be carrying anything like extra clothes and did not seem to be in a hurry.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/34...-for-safety-of-missing-17-year-old-parma-teen

Note "witnesses" who saw her.

Honestly, Satruday was a really nice day in which taking a walk wouldn't seem unreasonable at all to most that live here. We in NE Ohio don't even see sunshine often. It can be bitter cold but if the sun is out we often get our butts outside. It seems like summer to us after weeks of grey weather.

"Several" RSO's = 91 It might take FBI a little bit to interview all of them. (Actually, I highly doubt they will even go this route unless the case gets really cold)

EDITED TO ADD: There is an RSO showing on her street. I'm sure FBI has spoken with them and I'm deeply hoping this isn't what spurred todays searches.

According to news reports, LE has talked to RSO's in the vicinity. The one her street, could he have seen her parents leave the house ?

Pretty sure I am ok to post this (been awhile since I was active, mods please remove if not allowed) However....
2230 = Kat's home
The marker is the RSO's home.

Her scent stops at the intersection right before his house.Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 10.37.34 PM.png

Pretty sure I am ok to post this (been awhile since I was active, mods please remove if not allowed) However....
2230 = Kat's home

Her scent stops at the intersection right before his house.View attachment 112446

Yep... and it's close to day's searches...

2230 = Kat's home

Her scent stops at the intersection right before his house.View attachment 112446
Yikes!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Growing up with sisters, when they wanted to meet a friend, they would always meet them halfway. I'm wondering if any friends live maybe twice the distance from her house from the point her scent was lost. Phone inside, dogs outside tells me she wasn't going to be gone long. I'd be focusing on her house for clues.

I hope she's found soon. A few random thoughts:

1.) I'd be curious if the dogs were the sort that were used to being left outside for a little bit and/or a few hours at a time. Like, was it normal to see their dogs outside.

2.) Could she have gone for a walk or a run? I recently got into doing short sprints and small runs. I never take my phone. It's huge.

3.) Maybe she has a separate Insta account for hair and makeup. Not all cosmetology students, or those into hair and makeup, are into bold Instagram looks. She could be more of a Glossier type which is all about polished skin and minimal makeup. (I know a lot of makeup people sort of poke fun at the Instagram makeup that is caked on and the filled in and squared off brows. She may have a polished and paired down aesthetic.) And I know a handful of teens think Facebook is dated and normally only use Instagram or snap.

4.) Maybe someone saw her parents leave. I'm assuming LE has checked for signs of breaking and entering.

K. was a junior at the high school close to her home. She was a member of the high school cosmetology club at school, it was an interest of hers.

2230 = Kat's home

He lived close enough to see her every day if she walked to the high school from her house. She would have walked past his house. geez...

On Twitter, I'm following @derickwallertv and @WEWS as well as a couple of others, for updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

For those of you who know Katarina - is she a gamer at all?

If she wasn't driving, why would she need her ID? Or is it just force of habit? Do you have to use your ID to get in to Normandy? Would there have been anything going on there that day she may have been headed to? Are there any businesses nearby that you get discounts if you show your school ID? Do you get an RTA discount? Is there an RTA line nearby? Could she have had a job interview? (But if so, why would she not tell anyone?)

Does anyone think it's possible that Katarina walked to that intersection, realized she forgot her phone, turned around (which is why her scent stops) and then when she got back to her home someone who knew her parents were going away and were just waiting for her to leave broke in to rob the place? And then she stumbled into the situation? I know that probably sounds like a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone is asking great questions here, and bring up excellent points . Greaat maps too. Welcome to new members . I think today is gonna be the day ..just have a feeling.

I don't believe she was walking to any store. I live not far from her neighborhood . My dad used to live on Avalon drive which is almost directly behind Normandy. She lived even further behind the high school- that is a LONG walk to the nearest store. I know that I wouldn't think of walking to the store in 20 or 30 degree weather. Not totally familiar with Augustine- but Avalon drive is really deep in the neighborhood ... meaning, it takes awhile to get to pleasant valley which is the nearest busy street . It looks like Augustine butts up to the reservation, meaning, you have to navigate through neighborhood from Main Street or entrance - I guess what I'm trying to say is- if she was abducted, the person was most definitely familiar with the area or neighborhood - if you didn't know the streets or navigation in the neighborhood, you would get lost or have trouble making your way back out to pleasant valley- from my perspective of Avalon drive.

Perhaps she was meeting someone she met online at that intersection because she didn't want them to know where she lives. Not sure why she would've left her phone unless she was a little leary and knew her phone would provide clues if anything were to happen. Like that one case where the kid left his phone at home because he was a little leary about his "friend" wanting his computer fixed at midnight. That "friend" and another ended up killing him and got caught right away. I can't remember the case. I think his name was Sam. I'll look for it then quote myself when I find the case.

Perhaps she was meeting someone she met online at that intersection because she didn't want them to know where she lives. Not sure why she would've left her phone unless she was a little leary and knew her phone would provide clues if anything were to happen. Like that one case where the kid left his phone at home because he was a little leary about his "friend" wanting his computer fixed at midnight. That "friend" and another ended up killing him and got caught right away. I can't remember the case. I think his name was Sam. I'll look for it then quote myself when I find the case.

Sam Poss he has a case here on WS.

Why???? Why cancel the vigil?

I think it's because it's literally right behind her home and neighborhood.
Sounds grim - and I apologize- but if someone were to dump a body.... good place to do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back