OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the other interview (posted at the bottom of the page, see previous post Prayer Vigil) JC says right at the end of the interview - ' She's way more busier than I am, and she deserves to be taken care of, that's how I feel about it' - Which I find a bit creepy.

I get about 5 minutes into that interview and then after he shows the press his mobile phone it goes down hill for me - And then I start to think the guy is guilty as hell. JMO.

In another video I believe he mentions the word, 'Them' and then quickly changes it to her, could it be that he caught her 'playing away' as it were with another person?

Perhaps he was spying on her somehow and found out that she had started something up with someone else and he got really mad, and then he made some excuse to his boss for leaving work early.

He seems too relaxed and confident to really have a missing partner, he almost seems a little bit angry as well instead of a tearful/shock response that you'd normally expect - IMO.

A Texas search is back in the Tri-State this morning and plans new searches today to look for a missing Fairfield woman. Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller is organizing another search for 22 year old Katelyn Markham and is looking for volunteers.

The group was here last week, hunting wooded areas and well-traveled spots alike, but found nothing of significance to lead them to Markham, who went missing more than three weeks ago.

More @ link...
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Search-for-Missing-Woman-Resumes-Today/ajdUR8rrA0qlItAtyNTLrw.cspx

Gosh, a big search taking place, and no posts for 3 hours :( Nothing happening?

I dont have sound right now, is the video saying they are looking for her blackberry today? I thought they found that already??

Yes, the reporter said they are looking for evidence and her Blackberry. So based on that I don't believe they have found her phone yet.

This is so very frustrating. I simply can't see how someone can vanish without anyone seeing or hearing anything. No new data, searches ending with nothing, etc. I truly hope there is information known by LE that is simply not being release.

I noticed during the vigil for Katelyn her father was hugging JC.I thought if he did do something to her what a blow that would be to that poor man.So I would assume the parents don't think he was involved.

http://www.wlwt.com/video/28922707/detail.html

Um.... just... wow. I originally thought there was no way JC is involved, and I hope he's not, but rewatching the above link was sickening. There is no emotion shown by JC. Except when he is interviewed around the 53 second mark he seems to almost be smiling. Meanwhile her father can't lift his head and is fighting back tears. Someone please tell me I'm seeing things.

Um.... just... wow. I originally thought there was no way JC is involved, and I hope he's not, but rewatching the above link was sickening. There is no emotion shown by JC. Except when he is interviewed around the 53 second mark he seems to almost be smiling. Meanwhile her father can't lift his head and is fighting back tears. Someone please tell me I'm seeing things.

JC's wording was strange to me. "I wish that she would have been home by now" not "I wish she would have been found by now". Maybe its just me but if someone is missing don't you think, "I wish we could find her.

That sounded almost like someone dropped her off somewhere and she was walking home.

I know, semantics and I'm overboard! Someone throw me a life raft! :maddening:

And "I really did not want this to get this far" What is that supposed to mean? His wording is odd, I agree.

I've seen this video before....... I just don't get the smirk or why he says " I didn't want this to get this far?

He could seriously be talking about the new opening of a restaurant or bad construction downtown or something. Like, when they do boring interviews like that for news. I try not to judge because everyone feels grief differently, but jeeze. He could try not to smile a bit during interviews at least???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke