OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The local ch 12 suppose to have something about KM at 5:30 today. Hopefully it will have some updated information but not getting my hopes up.

The local ch 12 suppose to have something about KM at 5:30 today. Hopefully it will have some updated information but not getting my hopes up.

Me either. I have bad feelings about this case ever being solved or Katelyn ever being found and of course, hope I am wrong.

cluciano63 I do too. From what I read hardly anyone is showing up to search and really where do they search? LE isnt releasing where her phone last pinged so public searches is like looking for a needle in a haystack without even knowing where the hay stack is. The last PC was discouraging because they didnt seem to have anything more than they did when they started the investigation and getting very little tips. I hope at least LE is conducting their own searches. Im afraid the only way she will be found is if a hunter or citizen just happens to stumble upon her. And that could take a long time.

Did anyone get a chance to see what Channel 12 said at 5:30? Please advise and much thanks.

It seems Katelyn vanished from the parking lot of her condo, leaving her car in the lot, purse and keys upstairs. Police say they are still analyzing evidence.

The link above to the article. Interesting read. This is the first we have heard about the parking lot and there is evidence being analyzed. Sounds encouraging.

It seems Katelyn vanished from the parking lot of her condo, leaving her car in the lot, purse and keys upstairs. Police say they are still analyzing evidence.

The link above to the article. Interesting read. This is the first we have heard about the parking lot and there is evidence being analyzed. Sounds encouraging.

I don't know if the part about the parking lot is a fact, poor reporting, or a guess.

I know. I wish we knew for sure. That sure would open the door for lots of possibilities.

There was a rumor that JC had spent $100 on raffle tickets at the fair Friday night, and KM was upset about it. But, a good friend who was with them that night (she is also the admin of the main group, the one that deletes all questions about JC)

id look more into that imo

also JMO but i would believe the katelyn case and the billy disilvestro case could be connected in some way

with snow in california, cincinnati, fairfield, colerain, fields ertle, hamilton, and all surrounding areas should see the first frost within a week or so id say.

also JMO but i would believe the katelyn case and the billy disilvestro case could be connected in some way

How close did they live to each other and how close was the last place he was seen to her condo? (If you know).

Billy wasn't working but had he ever worked and if so what did he do? Didn't he have seizures which prevented him from getting a job?

How close did they live to each other and how close was the last place he was seen to her condo? (If you know).

Billy wasn't working but had he ever worked and if so what did he do? Didn't he have seizures which prevented him from getting a job?

i do not know katelyn or billy personally. but with my career path here in cincinnati. i wind up meeting alot of different peoples from different lifestyles. so personal info i wouldnt really know. i just know people threw people and what not.

but now on the topic of how close do they live. fairfield and hamilton are like 10 mins 20 at most from each other

i do not know katelyn or billy personally. but with my career path here in cincinnati. i wind up meeting alot of different peoples from different lifestyles. so personal info i wouldnt really know. i just know people threw people and what not.

but now on the topic of how close do they live. fairfield and hamilton are like 10 mins 20 at most from each other

I was just wondering if their paths crossed or could have crossed in any way that we know of (WS) or mutual friends, employment, art. Anything that might bring them to the same places or connect them through acquaintances.

id look more into the admin persons connections between the three

Admin of the first page has admitted she knew both the now missing Katelyn & Billy.

From what I saw of her explaination - she apologizes for the simple coincidence saying she is sorry she just happens to know a lot of people. She also claims Katelyn & Billy did not know one another.

FWIW, there was a stabbing in Hamilton a few nights ago, one guy stabbed another guy in a bar, it's now a case of murder.

I wonder if she knows them too?

:waitasec:

There was a rumor that JC had spent $100 on raffle tickets at the fair Friday night, and KM was upset about it. But, a good friend who was with them that night (she is also the admin of the main group, the one that deletes all questions about JC)

id look more into that imo

Merely speculating on my part but >>>> what if the whole - spent $100 on raffle tickets in hopes of winning $10,000, blahblahblah - story was a cover for something else the money was spent on....???

Merely speculating on my part but >>>> what if the whole - spent $100 on raffle tickets in hopes of winning $10,000, blahblahblah - story was a cover for something else the money was spent on....???

i wasnt gonna speculate cuz i dont know if she has anything to do with it at all. but my speculation brought forth by rummors of wat happen to billy are this. i think the admin girl had something to do with billy going missing along with jc km and the admins boyfriend. i think katelyn was gonna talk and the admin couldnt have that and jc knowin that if billy was found or told about theyd all be in jail. but thats just purely my speculation

this is just going on the facts of how easy she could get billy to get in her car if she was driving down the street at 3am when he was leaving. and the (to me)major errie coinceidence of the fact that she knows 2 missing people within 10 minutes of each other who go missing within less then a year. to me that would warrent investigation on the admin if i were a detective

Admin of the first page has admitted she knew both the now missing Katelyn & Billy.

From what I saw of her explaination - she apologizes for the simple coincidence saying she is sorry she just happens to know a lot of people. She also claims Katelyn & Billy did not know one another.

FWIW, there was a stabbing in Hamilton a few nights ago, one guy stabbed another guy in a bar, it's now a case of murder.

I wonder if she knows them too?

:waitasec:

How would she know Billy and Katelyn didnt know each other since neither are here to speak for themselves? I wonder if any of Billys fb friends are also KM FB friends? guess its time to go look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx