OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Queenadeze!

Yes, Welcome to our new visitors and to all our regulars returning for today's hearing! It's good to see everyone and hope you are all doing well.

@altojack I can't adequately express how sorry I am for your loss. We missed you and care about you.

As always, thanks to everyone who helps out with this thread. It's a great team effort, appreciated by all.

I thought I heard that Billy shot Frankie also but would appreciate any clarification on this too.

Im still here but been Mia since early December. My first son December 7 unexpectedly, worse still he had doctor appointment booked for the 8th. He wasnt feeling very good for a few days before. Oh how I wish he had still been living at home, he wouldn't have been alone.
I don't seem able to concentrate very well so won't post very much just now. I need time as do the rest of the family. We are all supporting each other, and I have a lovely friend who is giving me support and such kind words.
I had noticed your absence and I am so sorry.
My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Yes, Welcome to our new visitors and to all our regulars returning for today's hearing! It's good to see everyone and hope you are all doing well.

@altojack I can't adequately express how sorry I am for your loss. We missed you and care about you.

As always, thanks to everyone who helps out with this thread. It's a great team effort, appreciated by all.
Thanks for the hearty welcome as well as everyone who answered my question.
Recently discovered this site and am appreciative.

Pike County massacre: Final Wagner family member left to stand trial returns to court​

WAVERLY, Ohio (WXIX) - The final Wagner family member left to stand trial in the 2016 Pike County massacre goes to court Wednesday morning for a pre-trial hearing.

This is the first court appearance for George “Billy” Wagner III since his eldest son was convicted last month for his role in the slayings of eight members of the Rhoden and Gilley families.

George Wagner IV was sentenced to serve life in prison, without the possibility of parole, on all eight aggravated murder charges and 14 related counts including burglary.

The eight life sentences will run consecutively for the 31-year-old who also was sentenced to an additional 121 years in prison for the other charges.

Now Billy Wagner, 51, faces a similar fate if convicted on the same 22 charges.

Last edited:
Return To Pike County: pretrial hearing today for George “Billy” Wagner III. The only Wagner still accused of killing 8 members of the Rhoden family in 2016. His son George IV found guilty on all counts & sentenced to life w/o parole in Dec. ⁦
@FOX19

Attachments

• 1674062857106.png
    1674062857106.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

Pike County massacre: George 'Billy' Wagner to appear in court Wednesday​

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio —
The patriarch of the Pike County murder suspects is now gearing up for his own legal fight.

George "Billy" Wagner will head to court Wednesday afternoon, just weeks after his son was sentenced for murdering eight members of the same family back in 2016.

En route to Waverly, OH. Will be covering a pre-trial hrg for accused killer George 'Billy'Wagner III. The 51 yr-old is 1 of 4 Wagners charged in the 2016 #PikeCountyMassacre. A jury convicted Billy's son, George IV, at the end of November. #WLWT will stream today's hearing live.

I thought I heard that Billy shot Frankie also but would appreciate any clarification on this too.

Im still here but been Mia since early December. My first son December 7 unexpectedly, worse still he had doctor appointment booked for the 8th. He wasnt feeling very good for a few days before. Oh how I wish he had still been living at home, he wouldn't have been alone.
I don't seem able to concentrate very well so won't post very much just now. I need time as do the rest of the family. We are all supporting each other, and I have a lovely friend who is giving me support and such kind words.
I'm so very sorry. Hugs to you and yours, and my deepest condolences.

I am so very sorry, I am praying for some peace and sending love and and big hug

Pike County massacre: George 'Billy' Wagner to appear in court Wednesday​

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio —
The patriarch of the Pike County murder suspects is now gearing up for his own legal fight.

George "Billy" Wagner will head to court Wednesday afternoon, just weeks after his son was sentenced for murdering eight members of the same family back in 2016.

Not sure what's happening? Reporters Patricia and James are seated in front row but BW3 is no where to be seen at this time. Maybe court is running a bit late. BW3 arrived to the Courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18