OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the railroad tracks located in relation to the locations of the murders?

I do not know. But BCI does. JMO
I'm not Loomis, but I don't recall any person in the pic, just the handlebars of the atv, and the railroad tracks running off ahead in the distance.

Oh no. What I saw was a clear photo. Wish I had saved it but doesn't matter. BCI has.it all.

Happy Valentine's Day fellow sleuthers. Let's not forget the 8 victims did not celebrate today or never will again, with their sweethearts, children, mothers, or anyone. Justice for HG and the Rhodens.

Pages - Ohio Rail Map

The RR tracks run along Rt32 near Peebles and the W farm, eventually crossing Rt32 and turning southeasterly toward Rarden. Other posters have said it would be easy to use the tracks, get on the power line right-of-way, and come out very near KR's. Pretty sure they said the power lines are right by KR's. That route may also involve the rest area and the trails beside it.

Last edited:
Pages - Ohio Rail Map

The RR tracks run along Rt32 very near Peebles, and the W farm. Other posters have said it would be easy to use the tracks, get on the power line right-of-way, and come out very near KR's. That route may also involve the rest area and the trails beside it.
Jmo but if the W did the killing they definitely didn’t rely on 4 wheelers or railroad tracks to get from Peterson to union hill then down to left fork. Even going from Fw farm to left fork to union a person could not use railroad tracks. Now driving to each location and parking down the road a little (with driver staying with car) or dropping someone off would work Jmo but I believe the railroad tracks can be ruled out. Jmo

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure. The shape and color seem different, but that's just my old eyes. :confused::D

Either way it's significant that LE picked 18 cars, some marked with evidence tape, out of the many vehicles at CR1's place and the other crime scenes. In the photos, I counted more than 30 cars and trucks just at CR1's.

Either way, we know the state has DNA evidence to use against at least one of the killers, probably more.

Looked at the angle of the tape on the one end and that small piece matches that angle.

Last edited:
Jmo but if the W did the killing they definitely didn’t rely on 4 wheelers or railroad tracks to get from Peterson to union hill then down to left fork. Even going from Fw farm to left fork to union a person could not use railroad tracks. Now driving to each location and parking down the road a little (with driver staying with car) or dropping someone off would work Jmo but I believe the railroad tracks can be ruled out. Jmo
IMO I do not think that any 4 Wheelers were used at all, I think the Ford Excursion was all the killers used, JMO

Yes BW3 looks like he definitely hàs been eating well. (Commenting on Johnny B Bad's last statement. I àm long time Websleuths follower. This is my first time responding in forum instead of my head. Have been following this case since very first day.heartbreaking

Some of the shots were up close and personal so maybe they lost a hair or something huge like spit.

This made he think. moo
And I thought of HORSE HAIR.
What are the odds that a family of people who own and care for dozens of horses carry around some horse hair (unseen, unknown to them) on their clothes, shoes, etc. And even if they were wearing some kind of new jumpsuits/coverups ( jmo, i think they did), there could have been horse hair all over their vehicles and made a transfer to them and then onto the murder scenes.
Just my opinion.
anyone who has a Cat or big Dog knows what Im talking about.

Absolutely if any IPs are traced back to a W account/device, that could be in evidence, and there are two individuals I have in mind. Although, it may have been a tag-team operation, as some did point out. Personas seemed to change depending on time of day.

Very early, blame was directed to one family member, then much later switched to another. So much was said, with so many attempts to squelch discussions and direct it in other directions.

On another subject ... Anyone recall the airplane that made trips from Virginia to Pike co, only to zig-zag around the area for quite a while? Just wondering if that coincided with the GPS device.

"On another subject ... Anyone recall the airplane that made trips from Virginia to Pike co, only to zig-zag around the area for quite a while? Just wondering if that coincided with the GPS device."

yep, Moo.
I believe there were multiple planes that tracked certain cell phones at various times and also tracked JM Red Truck GPS. yep.

For those familiar with the types of dogs the Rhodens had, would the dogs have been riled up around people who were covered in blood and viscera? Would that have set them off ?

The dogs, and every aspect of the dogs has always been a mystery.
ALL Speculation: No links.
Theories that the Dogs were drugged by someone who knew them well enough to get close seemed reasonable.
Also speculation that dogs were kept in the back bedroom during the night (the one with the open window) as they really were guarding the garage at the side. The steps that lead to the garage office upstairs.

The open window supports either claim ...dogs could have jumped out the widow and were waiting for BJM on porch in morning.

OR, speculation the dogs were lured outside (by the slingshot against the window) and then drugged, left outside.
That doesn't make sense to me because CR would have had a few minutes warning that something was wrong.
It is almost impossible to figure out.
iirc - it was said Dogs were not tested for drugs.
A mistake if that is true. Or maybe purposeful misdirection by LE

I'm wondering "why" GW4 doesn't have a "next" court date like the rest of them....

Anyone know why? TIA!
This is a good question.
moo: seems like (reading Court Docs, Journal entries, ec.) he may be getting counseling or advice on a few issues, or his representation is doing some investigative work ...
Is is a very good question.

This is a good question.
moo: seems like (reading Court Docs, Journal entries, ec.) he may be getting counseling or advice on a few issues, or his representation is doing some investigative work ...
Is is a very good question.
Or maybe George Wagner iv is thinking about taking a plea deal to save him so he can be in his son’s life, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper