OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a security system and it can alert us on the phone and anyone in the family could scan the code in for the system and see all of our 8 cameras. 2016. Phone alerts also. It wasn't that expensive and works good, but there's more modern systems with more storage that I'd like to have. I'm not sure if anything else has been mentioned about the W's taking the cameras? DVR/CCTV device?

This article talks about KR cameras. I believe that he might also have received alerts on CR's cameras as well but I don't know for sure.

Security cameras set up inside home of Ohio massacre victim could have helped identify killers | Daily Mail Online

Sounds like it must be the Clerk of Courts building then, on the corner of 2nd and something, no courthouse that I could find.

Snipped from article:

"Stone revealed that his cousin owned a 'ferocious' pitbull dog called Brownie and believed the killer must have been known to him.

'Brownie is a ferocious dog Kenneth had for protection. He was a guard dog."

'When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them.

'They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him.

Ohio family massacre victim had $1k in cash strewn at his feet and was shot in the head | Daily Mail Online
I wonder, has anyone ever said if the W sons had ever helped mechanically with the cars the R's brought to fix? I don't recall ever reading that but with AW saying BW and CRSR were well aquainted maybe he was also around KR's place some or any of them could have been weed customers? That could account for Brownie maybe knowing KR's killer enough to calm down and maybe ask to be let out after barking a somebody's here warning?

We have a security system and it can alert us on the phone and anyone in the family could scan the code in for the system and see all of our 8 cameras. 2016. Phone alerts also. It wasn't that expensive and works good, but there's more modern systems with more storage that I'd like to have. I'm not sure if anything else has been mentioned about the W's taking the cameras? DVR/CCTV device?
I have those phone alerts also. I have ADT and have cameras inside every room of my house and on the outside also. The cameras are so tiny and hard to find I forget about them but when the away alarm is set the cameras inside are switched on and monitored remotely 24/7 by ADT. Any movement inside or outside the house or door or window being opened is automatically transmitted to the police station. When the stay alarm is set the outside cameras are switched on and we have panic buttons on key fobs we can wear around our neck or lay on the table beside the bed and in other rooms of the house. Our son insisted on us getting the system because of our age and he worries we could have a stroke or fall down or something. One of the dogs stepped on one of the panic buttons on the fob and set it off and within minutes police were beating on our door.

I often think what a difference it would have made if Chris or Dana had an ADT alarm system and those panic button key fobs. Of course they didn't live in town blocks from the police station like me but the cameras would have caught the killers on them and deputies could have made it in time to save some of them.

JMO

Snipped from article:

"Stone revealed that his cousin owned a 'ferocious' pitbull dog called Brownie and believed the killer must have been known to him.

'Brownie is a ferocious dog Kenneth had for protection. He was a guard dog."

'When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them.

'They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him.

Ohio family massacre victim had $1k in cash strewn at his feet and was shot in the head | Daily Mail Online
Thank you for the link CA. I knew it was in MSM about Brownie somewhere.

Is it possible that KR had a security system that also monitored CR's place? IIRC, many cameras etc had to be removed from KR's location.

I receive phone alerts if an animal/person etc cross my cameras. Maybe that wasn't available in 2016.

Just asking if it's possible.

If CRsr's system was hooked up to the internet, anyone with the password and website address could access the cameras...
If the computers or smart phones were hacked. They may have had access to the cameras, email, and social networks, too...

I wonder, has anyone ever said if the W sons had ever helped mechanically with the cars the R's brought to fix? I don't recall ever reading that but with AW saying BW and CRSR were well aquainted maybe he was also around KR's place some or any of them could have been weed customers? That could account for Brownie maybe knowing KR's killer enough to calm down and maybe ask to be let out after barking a somebody's here warning?

I do not recall ever seeing a thing about JW or GWIV working on cars at any Rhoden's properties...

I do not recall ever seeing a thing about JW or GWIV working on cars at any Rhoden's properties...
Nor do I.

IMO, I do remember Jake and George represented themselves as "Diesel Mechanics".

Looking the pics of the vehicles in the R's yard, I didn't see any vehicles that were "obviously" diesels. The trucks there looked to be light duty to me.

JMO, MOO

Nor do I.

IMO, I do remember Jake and George represented themselves as "Diesel Mechanics".

Looking the pics of the vehicles in the R's yard, I didn't see any vehicles that were "obviously" diesels. The trucks there looked to be light duty to me.

JMO, MOO
You also got to remember that the Wagners tell lies and for these to Wagner Brothers being some kind of mechanical person I think that FW has bought these brothers their trucking job, Jake and George 4th didn’t do any kind of manual work, look and them their like their father, they bully their way around that area, JMO
I really don’t think Jake and George are any kind of mechanic, JMO

Religious, vigilante movie clip part of evidence in Pike County massacre

Those who have posted specifics about a clip from the movie...can you please a link to a particular clip of the movie Boondock Saints to these murders? TY

Also, to note in this article: Jake Wagner had a firearm and shot each of the victims. BINGO: JR shot Kenneth Rhoden

1911.22 firearm and tattoo, cell tower records Billy Wagner March and April 2016

Spreadsheet msgs related to custody and FB screenshots

Part of the motive...under current of drugs and Wagners and Rhodens had been friends for years...

All quotes from this article, Not my opinion.

Last edited:

Those who have posted specifics about a clip from the movie...can you please a link to a particular clip of the movie Boondock Saints to these murders? TY

Also, to note in this article: Jake Wagner had a firearm and shot each of the victims. BINGO: JR shot Kenneth Rhoden

1911.22 firearm and tattoo, cell tower records Billy Wagner March and April 2016

Part of the motive...under current of drugs and Wagners and Rhodens had been friends for years...

Loomis, in fairness to you, I don't think you or the MSM reporter you are citing correctly understands the meaning behind the language used in Indictments.

Except for Jake's Count 23 (sex with a minor), the Indictments of the W4 are identical. That is because they are being charged "as a Conspiracy".

To quote your post, "Also, to note in this article: Jake Wagner had a firearm and shot each of the victims. BINGO: JR shot Kenneth Rhoden"

No Bingo. The Indictments only infer that someone(s) in the named Conspiracy shot KR. Could be any one or a combination of those named in the Indictments.

JMO, MOO

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments.aspx

Last edited:

Thanks for the reminder, Loomis! I'd forgotten that the prosecution said that "Jake Wagner had a firearm on the night of the murders and shot each of the eight victims! ". So he's the one who shot Kenny, I guess. He was shot only once.
He also shot the mother of his child. :mad: and the rest of the victims. I wonder if any of the other Wagner's had guns with them that night.
Talk about a Sociopath!

To quote your post "Also, to note in this article: Jake Wagner had a firearm and shot each of the victims. BINGO: JR shot Kenneth Rhoden"

Loomis, in fairness to you, I don't think you or the MSM reporter you are citing understood the meaning behind the language used in Indictments.

Thanks for the clarification, Puzzles!
Except for Jake's Count 23 (sex with a minor), the Indictments of the W4 are identical. That is because they are being charged "as a Conspiracy".

To quote from your post "Also, to note in this article: Jake Wagner had a firearm and shot each of the victims. BINGO: JR shot Kenneth Rhoden"

No Bingo. The Indictments only infer that someone(s) in the named Conspiracy shot KR. Could be any one or a combination of those named in the Indictments.

JMO, MOO

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments.aspx[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed