GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know VERY little about firearms, but I would think Billy's SKS (semi-automatic?) could do some massive damage.
Don't know about the other two guns.

JMO, MOO

I know very little also, so I agree.
Anyone more familiar than we are?
Who can comment -
Now what about Gary.
It was described as a muzzle placed very close to the head, I believe.
Does a 22 have what is considered a muzzle or would a muzzle be one of the other two guns.

Two different guns were used on GR. Don't know if one of those guns or another was used on CRsr.

I think we have agreed Jake used the .22,
G4 used the Glock .30
Billy used the .40 SKS with the night scope

I don't think we can yet connect any particular guns with the victims they killed. We know how many bullets killed each victim, but not the particular caliber of the bullets.

JMO, MOO, etc.
BCI agent said that the 22 killed DR,HR,CRjr,FR,HG.

Jmo but he knows he will never ever walk out of prison alive unless he gets a chance of a what I guess would be a better prison why would the details matter? Jmo I don’t know if there is such a thing as a better prison but what else could he be giving up. I wonder if he really just confessed to get the death penalty off the table for the others but then even why not take the entire blame? Wonder who he says killed the other three? We will probably never really know the answers to the questions we have. In a sick mind like that how can you truly know the answers other than they did it.

Mike Allen (Ex-Prosecutor for Hamilton County) said on Fox 19 that they would have to place JW in a different prison from the remaining W3 for his own protection.

Was this in said in bond hearing testimony of G4? Do you remember the date?
Around 2:28 ish in the bond hearing. In Canepa closing she states it. The bond hearing is August 31. She says that the same gun killed them that fired the shell casings that match the shell casings found at 260 Peterson road. Those casings that were found at 260 Peterson were the 22 and it was testified to earlier . *****Sorry I said that BCI agent said it but it was Canepa that said it.

Around 2:28 ish in the bond hearing. In Canepa closing she states it. The bond hearing is August 31. She says that the same gun killed them that fired the shell casings that match the shell casings found at 260 Peterson road. Those casings that were found at 260 Peterson were the 22 and it was testified to earlier . *****Sorry I said that BCI agent said it but it was Canepa that said it.
That does not mean he killed those 5 but it seems to point to that. It may be that one of the others could have used JW gun to kill one or more of them, doubtful but not impossible.

I know very little also, so I agree.
Anyone more familiar than we are?
Who can comment -
Now what about Gary.
It was described as a muzzle placed very close to the head, I believe.
Does a 22 have what is considered a muzzle or would a muzzle be one of the other two guns.

The muzzle is the end of the gun barrel or end of the suppressor if the gun has one on the end of the barrel...

The Piketon Family Murders (2019) | Documentary

Who’s George Washington Wagner iv going to blame now, (Judge I Wasn’t There , It Was All Jake’s Doing). JMO

If George goes to trial yes this is what it will be....Jake saying George was there that night and George saying no he wasn't there Jake is lying.

Would the jury believe George or Jake?

Maybe if one juror doesn't believe Jake, George could get a mistrial.

Takes only one for a mistrial.....just saying

Last edited:
Mike Allen (Ex-Prosecutor for Hamilton County) said on Fox 19 that they would have to place JW in a different prison from the remaining W3 for his own protection.

This will not be any different than Jake's current conditions. In fact -- each of the Wagners have purposely been held in separate jails since their arrest:

ANGELA JO WAGNER
Custody Record
Age50
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
OH: Delaware County Sheriff's Office
ID Number102***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Delaware County Jail

EDWARD WAGNER
Custody Record
Age28
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Franklin County Sheriff's Office
ID Number0403***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Franklin County Corrections Center I

GEORGE W. WAGNER IV
Custody Record
Age29
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Ross County Sheriff's Office
ID Number278***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Ross County Jail

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAGNER
Custody Record
Age49
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Butler County Sheriff's Office
ID Number190***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Butler County Corrections Center

This will not be any different than Jake's current conditions. In fact -- each of the Wagners have purposely been held in separate jails since their arrest:

ANGELA JO WAGNER
Custody Record
Age50
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
OH: Delaware County Sheriff's Office
ID Number102***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Delaware County Jail

EDWARD WAGNER
Custody Record
Age28
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Franklin County Sheriff's Office
ID Number0403***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Franklin County Corrections Center I

GEORGE W. WAGNER IV
Custody Record
Age29
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Ross County Sheriff's Office
ID Number278***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Ross County Jail

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAGNER
Custody Record
Age49
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Butler County Sheriff's Office
ID Number190***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Butler County Corrections Center

They are in separate jails but I was referring to when they go to prison.

JW may have asked to be placed in a prison near Pike County so he can have friends visit.
He may have asked for his family to be placed in N. Ohio or not in his prison. Iirc, they made threats to each other that if any of them told on the rest that they would physically harm them or take them out.

I think George's defense, as well as the others, will depend on the evidence in the terabytes of discovery turned over to the defense attorneys.

Besides Jake being a narcissist and wanting to control the narrative, I do believe the state has the goods to nail him and the others.

With the recovery of the alleged weapons, and subsequent ballistic test, I'd say all of their fates are sealed. MOO

I think George's defense, as well as the others, will depend on the evidence in the terabytes of discovery turned over to the defense attorneys.

Besides Jake being a narcissist and wanting to control the narrative, I do believe the state has the goods to nail him and the others.

With the recovery of the alleged weapons, and subsequent ballistic test, I'd say all of their fates are sealed. MOO

The State probably does have the evidence but I would take the chance if I was G4. He isn't paying for the attorney and he won't receive the death penalty and you never know what a jury will do.

The State probably does have the evidence but I would take the chance if I was G4. He isn't paying for the attorney and he won't receive the death penalty and you never know what a jury will do.

Very true. He has nothing to lose at this point, other than having his brother spend days on the stand publically outing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee