GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The remaining 3 have nothing to offer the state, so they will not be making any deals with them. They have Jake and he has given it all up so the other 3 have two choices go to trial or plead guilty. The law is clear on how the deal with Jake was made and all 4 are at present not in line for DP. with it being such an horrific case the state could not (IMO) have reduced the sentence down from LWOP so the only thing Jake could be given in return for his plea was the DP off the table, and he used that bit of leverage to get it removed for all 4.

I also think that all 4 do not care one jot what anybody thinks of them, the way they lived pre the crimes meant that they almost lived outside of most of societal rules, and the rules to them do not seem to apply. I doubt the thought of a trial and all the evidence and secrets that will be revealed are of no consequence to them. If it were me in this situation I would go to trial, I doubt they are bothered by their conscience otherwise they wouldn't have done what they did.

The remaining 3 have nothing to offer the state, so they will not be making any deals with them. They have Jake and he has given it all up so the other 3 have two choices go to trial or plead guilty. The law is clear on how the deal with Jake was made and all 4 are at present not in line for DP. with it being such an horrific case the state could not (IMO) have reduced the sentence down from LWOP so the only thing Jake could be given in return for his plea was the DP off the table, and he used that bit of leverage to get it removed for all 4.

Yup. Agree.

There just simply is no leverage left on either side.

Pleading guilty comes with a price. They would have to stand up in court and plead guilty to 22 Counts which is something they might not want to do but have no choice.

I also think that all 4 do not care one jot what anybody thinks of them, the way they lived pre the crimes meant that they almost lived outside of most of societal rules, and the rules to them do not seem to apply. I doubt the thought of a trial and all the evidence and secrets that will be revealed are of no consequence to them. If it were me in this situation I would go to trial, I doubt they are bothered by their conscience otherwise they wouldn't have done what they did.

On the other hand it does seem as if they were trying to present themselves, as described by their pastor, as country loving animal loving salt of the earth Christians who cry over dogs.

Psychopaths like to look normal on the outside. To know the Wagners casually they looked normal like most insane people do.

The Other Acts exposed them. I don't think evil people like any light shown upon them.

I know they are trying to present an image but I do think they really don't care what anybody thinks of them, the god fearing, animal loving image is for the prospective jury pool. I also don't think they are insane or pychopaths I think they are cold, calculating people who deal with their problems in any way they see fit. They wanted control of the children so they murdered to achieve this outcome and for a while it worked.

I think for years they have been gettin g away with things and they thought this would be just one more thing they could do and get away with.

I know they are trying to present an image but I do think they really don't care what anybody thinks of them, the god fearing, animal loving image is for the prospective jury pool. I also don't think they are insane or pychopaths I think they are cold, calculating people who deal with their problems in any way they see fit. They wanted control of the children so they murdered to achieve this outcome and for a while it worked.

I think for years they have been gettin g away with things and they thought this would be just one more thing they could do and get away with.

I think Jake is a psychopath.

Psychopathy
Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

Psychopathy is a neuropsychiatric disorder marked by deficient emotional responses, lack of empathy, and poor behavioral controls, commonly resulting in persistent antisocial deviance and criminal behavior.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

AW, I can’t wait to see her!
She doesn’t like people looking at her, if you ever noticed she keeps her hair pulled down to cover her right eye so she doesn’t have to face the Rhodens and Gilley family, if I where the judge I make her stand right in front of the victims family and make her plead guilty if that is what happens tomorrow!!!!
NOW THE WORLD WILL LOOK AT WAGNERS AS OF MURDERS, JMO

Perhaps AW is still refusing to attend any court proceedings... thus a warrant issuance will assure her being in attendance. MOO.

You could be right. Even if she took a plea deal she may not want to appear.

It may be normal procedure, just they have never been put in court view before and this one somehow was.

This is exactly what I am thinking. AW refuses to attend court. Warrant for her to attend
Question. What will she be wearing? Prison stripes or street clothes?

Jail Garb with stun vest underneath. Probably will be wearing this:

upload_2021-8-26_18-54-11-png.310273

This is the last time we saw her. June 2020. How she looks tomorrow compared to this will be interesting.

AW, I can’t wait to see her!
She doesn’t like people looking at her, if you ever noticed she keeps her hair pulled down to cover her right eye so she doesn’t have to face the Rhodens and Gilley family, if I where the judge I make her stand right in front of the victims family and make her plead guilty if that is what happens tomorrow!!!!
NOW THE WORLD WILL LOOK AT WAGNERS AS OF MURDERS, JMO
No hair color in jail.
What color will AW hair be?
Gray?

No hair color in jail.
What color will AW hair be?
Gray?

Her hair not much different than 15 months ago. Probably not noticeable difference as far as gray. Jail ages you though so she might look different if she can't use makeup.

Especially ages you when you are her age, 50.

The Wagner's prison photos will show how much they will age. Jake looks different already. Not really older (not quite 30 years old) but different now.

upload_2021-8-17_5-10-2-png.309141

Most Recent Mugshot
Security Level VFEL

upload_2021-8-17_5-14-37-png.309142

Original Mugshot 11-13-2018

Booking
Franklin County Sheriff - Inmate Information

Last edited:
I really think AW will plead guilty. That is why she must be present.
Just like Jake. On camera, visually recorded, transcribed on the record,.
"I am guilty your honor" Eight times.
I can't wait to hear it!
What would be any other reason she must be present?

I really think AW will plead guilty. That is why she must be present.
Just like Jake. On camera, visually recorded, transcribed on the record,.
"I am guilty your honor" Eight times.
I can't wait to hear it!
What would be any other reason she must be present?

That is the $ million dollar $ question.

I found this, maybe she committed another crime while currently in jail?

Whether you are in jail or prison, you could still have a warrant issued for your arrest.
Warrants While Incarcerated: What Do I Do Next? - N…

AW will be dragged kicking and screaming ( maybe just dragged ) from the
jail van into the courtroom.
I might make the 2 hour drive and hang out at the back door just to see it just to see it.

AW will be dragged kicking and screaming ( maybe just dragged ) from the
jail van into the courtroom.
I might make the 2 hour drive and hang out at the back door just to see it just to see it.

Wave at the camera and we will know it's you LOL.

If she pleads guilty this could effect George's Motion this Monday.

Hummm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member