GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do not read JW's agreement that way. His plea agreement was attached to motion 51 and the wording in there does not say they have to take LWOP for the DP specifications to be dropped. You probably have seen it but if not let me know and I will attach for you. There could be some wording in there that you understand better than I do that means they have to accept a LWOP for the DP to be dropped.
You left out Billy's 9-9-16 interview.

This goes along with what you are saying about Billy.

Billy was interviewed In September 2016 and it is possible he got Reader's suspicions up with that interview. Also possible Angie got his suspicions up with her October 2016 interview.

Reader said in October 2016 that he thought it was locals. So I think Reader was suspecting the Wagners by September 2016. Anyone else think this?

5-13-16 Jake interview

9-9-16 Billy interview

10-5-16 Angela interview

Here are all the Wagner Interviews from Angela's Discovery
Filed in Pike County Common Pleas Court December 20th 2018

View attachment 311691
https://www.scribd.com/document/402565469/Angela-Wagner

But they waited 6 months to conduct another interview with one of the Wagners.

That's a really long time, that's half the first year of the murder investigation. It seems like they were spending those 6 months investigating the Manleys and others. JMO

Removal warrant is a writ which directs the removal of a prisoner from a district in which he is incarcerated to the district that issued the warrant. I can't provide a link..mouse pad troubles.. but I read it on law.cornell.edu.

Thanks!

This could be they are moving her to a different jail or to a different type of residential environment. Like a mental health facility for example.

Now we have 4 possibilities.

1.) Guilty Plea
2.) Medical
3.) Crime committed in jail.
4.) Being moved to a different jail or different type of residential facility.

Take your pick

Not sure if this applies to her warrant? "If, based on a hearing, it appears from the report of a magistrate, or from evidence heard before a judge that sufficient cause has been shown to order the defendant's removal, the judge shall issue such a warrant to the district where the prosecution is pending. "
I'm lost when it comes to legalize speak.

But they waited 6 months to conduct another interview with one of the Wagners.

That's a really long time, that's half the first year of the murder investigation. It seems like they were spending those 6 months investigating the Manleys and others. JMO

Reader suspected locals and maybe suspected the Wagners but not BCI. I'm trying to find where Scheiderer is testifying about something at the Bond Hearing and Canepa asks him if BCI was investigating the Wagners at that time and he says no.

If I can find this it would give some indication of the timeline of when BCI was looking at the Wagners.

Thanks!

This could be they are moving her to a different jail or to a different type of residential environment. Like a mental health facility for example.

Now we have 4 possibilities.

1.) Guilty Plea
2.) Medical
3.) Crime committed in jail.
4.) Being moved to a different jail or different type of residential facility.

Take your pick

Could this all be because she used the phone?

I really think AW will plead guilty. That is why she must be present.
Just like Jake. On camera, visually recorded, transcribed on the record,.
"I am guilty your honor" Eight times.
I can't wait to hear it!
What would be any other reason she must be present?

I'm just now checking in today. Interesting news about the warrant. I think you all may have it right - this is a way to compel her to come to court.

Will have to make sure to watch tomorrow!

Removal warrant is a writ which directs the removal of a prisoner from a district in which he is incarcerated to the district that issued the warrant. I can't provide a link..mouse pad troubles.. but I read it on law.cornell.edu.

Edit by me.
Removal warrant

I can see that. It's just the fact that it has never been noted in the court view in all of the hearings any of them have had before. EVER
They all would be out of district. It could just be that this one time it was entered for whatever reason and the others have not been.

Edit by me.
Removal warrant

I checked her docket and didn't find any previous instance of issuing this kind of warrant for AW, even though she's been to court a few times. Interesting.

Not sure if this applies to her warrant? "If, based on a hearing, it appears from the report of a magistrate, or from evidence heard before a judge that sufficient cause has been shown to order the defendant's removal, the judge shall issue such a warrant to the district where the prosecution is pending. "
I'm lost when it comes to legalize speak.

Maybe it means she's going to plead guilty and will be moved to "the district where the prosecution was pending" i.e. Pike County. I was thinking they're still holding Jake at Franklin County Jail until they know the disposition of the cases of the other 3 Wagners. But if AW pleads guilty, they move her to Pike County to await sentencing, then to prison. IDK.

Maybe she has been sneaking more calls and they caught her. I think there could be several possibilities of what it may be.
A warrant. Let's think about this. a judge, probably Deering, has ordered her to appear in court. Am I right? We haven't seen her in his courtroom for almost a year and a half. I'm thinking the poster was right in that he's making her show up for the hearing tomorrow.

This has never been put in court view for any of them for any hearing they have had.

That's what I thought, I had not seen it before for the others. It's significant. I'll be watching at 2 pm. Hope everyone out there is ok. Covid 19 has been hitting Pike and many of the other counties in that area pretty hard.

Her testimony could help G4 to a degree but not BW or it could be bad for both. We assume it would not be to G4's advantage but it could be. In the minds of his defense team they will take any help they can get however small it may be.
How could her testimony help G4 a degree bu
Yes I agree with all that. It is the warrant that seems strage. Almost like she is being charged with something else.

He came in to plead guilty however there was nothing filed for him in regard to a warrant. It probably is related to just bringing her to court though.
i wondering if she messed up made more calls again and Deering had an empty schedule and decided to revoke all her privileges as he said he would .

Could this all be because she used the phone?

The phone calls were back in April going on 5 months ago. Plus, the defense filed in June for her to get her phone privilages back and that is going on 3 months ago.

If her phone was in the equation I think something would have been filed on the Docket by now.

I think this is something else unrelated to her phone.

The phone calls were back in April going on 5 months ago. Plus, the defense filed in June for her to get her phone privilages back and that is going on 3 months ago.

If her phone was in the equation I think something would have been filed on the Docket by now.

I think this is something else unrelated to her phone.
Right. This hearing popped up out of nowhere, and then a warrant to remove her from jail and bring her to the courtroom for the hearing. Does she have that right in jail? To refuse to attend her hearings?

Right. This hearing popped up out of nowhere, and then a warrant to remove her from jail and bring her to the courtroom for the hearing. Does she have that right in jail? To refuse to attend her hearings?

In researching around it appears that sometimes a judge will allow the inmate to not show up and just keep them locked up indefinitely postponing their Hearings. Then when necessary to have them in court the judge will order that they are brought under any conditions, in other words they will be forced and wheeled into court in a restraining chair if necessary.

Sacramento prisoner refuses to appear in court

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-an-inmate-refuse-to-go-to-court-on-criminal-ch-4956262.html#:~:text=No an inmate cannot refuse to go to,not comply, things will get ugly very quickly.

No an inmate cannot refuse to go to court. If he continues to refuse, a judge can issue an extraction order and have him forcibly bought to court. The deputies will inform him of the judge's order and if he does not comply, things will get ugly very quickly.

In researching around it appears that sometimes a judge will allow the inmate to not show up and just keep them locked up indefinitely postponing their Hearings. Then when necessary to have them in court the judge will order that they are brought under any conditions, in other words they will be forced and wheeled into court in a restraining chair if necessary.

Sacramento prisoner refuses to appear in court

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-an-inmate-refuse-to-go-to-court-on-criminal-ch-4956262.html#:~:text=No an inmate cannot refuse to go to,not comply, things will get ugly very quickly.

No an inmate cannot refuse to go to court. If he continues to refuse, a judge can issue an extraction order and have him forcibly bought to court. The deputies will inform him of the judge's order and if he does not comply, things will get ugly very quickly.
Sounds like it's going to be an important hearing. I'll be perched on the edge of my seat. :D

Sounds like it's going to be an important hearing. I'll be perched on the edge of my seat. :D

For it to be this last minute it must be important.

I really thought it was a guilty plea but after conversations on here I am not sure.
A lot of interesting points have been brought up on here including what you said, that the Warrant could be to make her come.

Like the Warrant would give them the legal right to force her.

For it to be this last minute it must be important.

I really thought it was a guilty plea but after conversations on here I am not sure.
A lot of interesting points have been brought up on here including what you said, that the Warrant could be to make her come.

Like the Warrant would give them the legal right to force her.

The hearing has to be something big., but what? It's usually the defense that asks for a hearing...Hmm. Her lawyers can't get her to 'deal' with charges against her? Sounds like a narcissist refusing to accept that she Lost. Her mask is off but she can't accept it. Haha Armchair therapist here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18