GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the two different residents was Dana’s home before she moved to the new house, also CC I read a article in May or June 2016 that Dana had hired Angela to paint some in her new house (Again I can’t find the article now so it is rumor) I wonder how all the devices got planted into the homes of the Rhodens, the Wagners could monitor the Rhodens habits of the days and night, the Wagner s monitor them for months before the murders so GW4 could have spoken up anytime to stop it from happening, IMO.

That could be, that the 2 residences were the old and then the new house.

The cousin on the podcast says Angela and Jake bought a crib and this would have been a good way for Jake to have gotten in to plant listening devices. Also said there was bad blood between Angela and Hanna.

Angela pretending she is not mad at Hanna for leaving Jake, offering to paint?

True or not it sounds like something she would plan to do for her spying. We know for sure she is a dirty spy.

Last edited:
GW4 and his attorneys like to have it both ways don’t they, when Jake first confessed and before GW4 and his attorneys saw the proffer GW4 started hollower not to believe Jake because he was a compulsive liar and has mental problems, now that Jake said in his confession that GW4 never shot nobody, GW4 and his attorneys are singing to Jake s tune , LE needs to keep a close check on the 2 Wagners that are taking it to trial, because someone is talking back and forth with Jake and GW4/ Billy, given them heads up, JMO

GW4 and his attorneys like to have it both ways don’t they, when Jake first confessed and before GW4 and his attorneys saw the proffer GW4 started hollower not to believe Jake because he was a compulsive liar and has mental problems, now that Jake said in his confession that GW4 never shot nobody, GW4 and his attorneys are singing to Jake s tune , LE needs to keep a close check on the 2 Wagners that are taking it to trial, because someone is talking back and forth with Jake and GW4/ Billy, given them heads up, JMO

I think both sides may want to have it both ways when it comes to JW proffer. His proffer may hurt and help each side in ways. JW probably said other stuff also that he thought may help G4 and things that may not be so helpful .
I feel pretty sure they have all found ways to communicate.

Last edited:
I think the excel sheet of calls is something BCI was able to get during their digital forensics audit of the Wagner phones. I don't think Billy is sophisticated enough to set up his own office using excel spreadsheets in a temporary camp ground.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was just joking about Billy having an office at BBL. He probably doesn't know how to spell much, let alone put together a spreadsheet.

Also aware that LE made up the spreadsheet themselves from phone records. I'll make sure to add a bunch of smiley emojis next time.

I wonder whose bank accou t Billy was using for those transactions? Recall, AC has stated the enmeshed Wagner family even pooled their finances. He used FW's online shopping accounts (Ebay). JMO that implies access to credit cards and Paypal accounts.

Way back in threads here, we tried to link the Chilly Loco perps, but couldn't quite make a connection. IIRC, there was at least one search of property linked to those folks. LE knew there was a connection, but couldn't quite make it at first.

Does Billy's connection to that crowd also explain his many cell phone records at BBL?

JMO
IIRC, in the W4's discovery there were a number of analyzed 'deposits' in either FW's church account or Crystal Springs account. I'd not be surprised if they were cash deposits.

IMO, on the surface that suggests the W4 might have been laundering money through FW's charitable entities.

Strong theme in Discovery, the families are all enmeshed and co-mingled funds. I'd not be surprised if the IRS came calling on FW after the criminal trials are over.

All completely my opinion and speculation.

IMO, JMO, etc.

Last edited:
Murderer should never be rewarded for telling the truth. Ppl who massacre entire families don't retain the neccesary humanity for guilt. Therefore No mechanism to stop from lying these 4 will DO anything. I understand they need jake as a witness but he slept just fine after killing his daughters mother. The other 3 are evil but hurting your daughter like that's in a whole different level

IIRC, in the W4's discovery there were a number of analyzed 'deposits' in either FW's church account or Crystal Springs account. I'd not be surprised if they were cash deposits.

IMO, on the surface that suggests the W4 might have been laundering money through FW's charitable entities.

Strong theme in Discovery, the families are all enmeshed and co-mingled funds. I'd not be surprised if the IRS came calling on FW after the criminal trials are over.

IMO, JMO, etc.

I believe they already confiscated the books from the church and home. Nothing more about that has ever been released. Personally, I would be surprised if all was in order. My opinions only…

IMO, JMO, etc.

BBM

If so, we should share this info with Raize. Long ago, she thought the IRS should be looking at FW & the books of the farm and assorted businesses, especially the church and nursing home.

In Billy's April 28, 2021 Discovery there are 2 Federal Inmate Information Requests:

Daniel W--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)
Tracy B--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)

Transactions usually have to do with money. Billy ran drugs....Hummm.......

What were the Wagners doing in July 2016?

Ah....That's the month Angela put up her Defiance Farms Facebook post saying:

July 20 2016
Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell
BBM...July 20, 2016.... I remember that well. Barely three months after the slaughter, Angela begins cashing out, making plans to "get outta Dodge"

BBM...July 20, 2016.... I remember that well. Barely three months after the slaughter, Angela begins cashing out, making plans to "get outta Dodge"

I always have found that peculiar. That until then life went on for the Wagners as if nothing had happened.

They were putting in a new barn and a new chicken coop for the kids and they had a wide variety of livestock, new baby pigs, a huge vegetable garden, nice planned out country themed decorations, a patio with fire pit, flower gardens, etc...

Angie made it clear she loved her farm. She was even posting recipes and showing off lots of photos, including grandkids in the photos.

"Just a few farm photos. This is our family, our life. We just love it!!!
Thank you God!!!"

"Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished..."

"just awesome...."

"Well almost done. Can't wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn."

"The kid's chickens love their new house."

Then suddenly it all changed. Suddenly she was giving up the farm she loved. The farm she said she hated to give up. The farm she called home and made money from. She had to give it up "due to family matters."

"Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard."

Defiance Farms
1965539_637399489711145_2867402659473415957_o.jpg
This goes to go the Peterson Rd. Defiance Farms Facebook

Something happened in the investigation that caused the Wagners to give up the lucrative Peterson Road Farm even though BCI didn't suspect them yet.

My best guess is BCI setting up their command center in Waverly and vowing not to leave until the case was solved. At that point the Wagners realized they misjudged the LE response to the case.

That instead of it being a local Pike County homicide case, it became an entire State of Ohio case with the Attorney General and BCI involved. Also, the SM on the case was enormous and not going away as Angie discovered when she couldn't control the SM narrative in the Facebook groups.

The Wagners got worried about being caught because it finally sunk in:

This isn't going away. This wasn't turning into a cold case. There was no going back to normal life. Murder investigations do not end, this would go on for the rest of their lives, the looking over their shoulders.

Better to be in a position of being able to run and hide then to be stuck on a farm with dozens of livestock.

Last edited:
I always have found that peculiar. That until then life went on for the Wagners as if nothing had happened.

They were putting in a new barn and a new chicken coop for the kids and they had a wide variety of livestock, new baby pigs, a huge vegetable garden, nice planned out country themed decorations, a patio with fire pit, flower gardens, etc...

Angie made it clear she loved her farm. She was even posting recipes and showing off lots of photos, including grandkids in the photos.

Thank you God!!!"

"Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished..."

"just awesome...."

"Well almost done. Can't wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn."

Then suddenly it all changed. Suddenly she was giving up the farm she loved. The farm she said she hated to give up. The farm she called home and made money from. She had to give it up "due to family matters."

"Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard."

Defiance Farms

Something happened in the investigation that caused the Wagners to give up the lucrative Peterson Road Farm even though BCI didn't suspect them yet.

My best guess is BCI setting up their command center in Waverly and vowing not to leave until the case was solved. At that point the Wagners realized they misjudged the LE response to the case.

That instead of it being a local Pike County homicide case, it became an entire State of Ohio case with the Attorney General and BCI involved. Also, the SM on the case was enormous and not going away as Angie discovered when she couldn't control the SM narrative in the Facebook groups.

This isn't going away. This wasn't turning into a cold case. There was no going back to normal life. Murder investigations do not end, this would go on for the rest of their lives, the looking over their shoulders.

Better to be in a position of being able to run and hide then to be stuck on a farm with dozens of livestock.
Just to align dates, wasn't July 2016 also the month Billy made contact/had transactions with known drug felons in local jails?

What if something went very wrong in Billy's drug running that month. Maybe having nothing to do with the murders.

For whatever reason, by July 2016, BOTH Billy and Angie felt the the to liquidate all of their long term assets and be ready to run.... far, far away.

IMO, JMO, etc.

Last edited:
Just to align dates, wasn't July 2016 also the month Billy made contact/had transactions with known drug felons in local jails?

What if something went very wrong in Billy's drug running that month. Maybe having nothing to do with the murders.

For whatever reason, by July 2016, BOTH Billy and Angie felt the the to liquidate all of their long term assets and be ready to run.... far, far away.

IMO, JMO, etc.

July 5th 2016 are the dates of the federal inmate transactions.

Good theory!

That something going on with these 2 drug dealers in prison had an effect on Billy wanting to lay low and move away. Like maybe he was worried that his drug running would be discovered which it was.

I have always wanted to hear theories on why people think the Wagners suddenly decided to sell and move in July 2016 when everything was fine until then.

The only thing I could come up with is the oppressive and very public State wide nature of the investigation.

Just remember about (The Other Acts) there is something about a stolen semi, I remember talk about a stolen tractor and trailer back in 2016 that the person talking about it was trying to say it was the reason for the Massacre ( Don’t Forget that the Wagners was telling the LE and anyone that would listen to them that the killers was everybody else expected them, JMO
The stolen semi will come out on Angela proffer IMO, she told something to get 30 years sentence, JMO

Thank you God!!!"

"just awesome...."

Defiance Farms

As disturbing as it sounds.... imo angela was on an emotional high after "vanquishing her enemies and gaining her 'mini me'" then reality and bci came knocking

BBM

If so, we should share this info with Raize. Long ago, she thought the IRS should be looking at FW & the books of the farm and assorted businesses, especially the church and nursing home.

We had discussed early on that FWF, the church and Crystal Springs would be good ways to laundry money. There was never any proof that it happened...

We had discussed early on that FWF, the church and Crystal Springs would be good ways to laundry money. There was never any proof that it happened...

That's true. It doesn't appear the BCI or Feds investigated the finances of those businesses, possibly because there was no evidence of them being directly linked to the 4 Wagners. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13