GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2021-12-30_15-22-22-png.328004
New Mugshot 12/22/2021
upload_2021-6-18_13-54-10-png.301207
Original Mugshot 11/13/2018

Ross County, Ohio, Sheriff - Persons Currently In Custody
Montgomery County Sheriff Rob Streck - Persons In Custody

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-151231.png
    Screenshot_20220126-151231.png
    338 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220126-151330.png
    Screenshot_20220126-151330.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20220126-151407.png
    Screenshot_20220126-151407.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220126-151438.png
    Screenshot_20220126-151438.png
    590.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220126-153156.png
    Screenshot_20220126-153156.png
    655.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20220126-152700.png
    Screenshot_20220126-152700.png
    643 KB · Views: 22

I noticed a big increase after her deal. Anything that helps convict is good but there's something about guarding her life so seriously that just feels wrong. She has such little regard for human life. Oh well hope she gave some stuff for g3 with federal implications

I noticed a big increase after her deal. Anything that helps convict is good but there's something about guarding her life so seriously that just feels wrong. She has such little regard for human life. Oh well hope she gave some stuff for g3 with federal implications

In Billy's April 28, 2021 Discovery there are 2 Federal Inmate Information Requests:

Daniel W--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)
Tracy B--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)

Transactions usually have to do with money. Billy ran drugs....Hummm.......

What were the Wagners doing in July 2016?

Ah....That's the month Angela put up her Defiance Farms Facebook post saying:

July 20 2016
Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

Last edited:

I agree. Also hoping AW gave up everything on BW. I would bet there is lot to say about other bad deeds that would implicate Billy and a few others.

In Billy's April 28, 2021 Discovery there are 2 Federal Inmate Information Requests:

Daniel W--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)
Tracy B--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)

Transactions usually have to do with money. Billy ran drugs....Hummm.......

What were the Wagners doing in July 2016?

Ah....That's the month Angela put up her Defiance Farms Facebook post saying:

July 20 2016
Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

CC, I don’t remember clearly.. . “ request for inmate transactions” .
Was that under a heading or classified as audio ?
It reminded me of this piece of Pike County history.
Final Defendants Apprehended in 38-Person Chillicothe Drug Trafficking Case Plead Guilty

CC, I don’t remember clearly.. . “ request for inmate transactions” .
Was that under a heading or classified as audio ?
It reminded me of this piece of Pike County history.
Final Defendants Apprehended in 38-Person Chillicothe Drug Trafficking Case Plead Guilty

It was on the last page and I remember it being under miscellaneous.

There is no mention of audio or video. I copied it exactly as it was written down.

Apparently they have a page listing the transactions the inmates were involved in. This sounds like money transactions to me, transactions usually mean money.

One theory I have is that Billy owed drug money to the inmates and the transactions are Billy putting money in the inmate's accounts. To be in Discovery it seems to me that the Wagners did transactions with these inmates involving money.

Interesting to note this is the Discovery with all the bank accounts. It makes sense to me that BCI is following a "digital" money trail straight from the Wagner's bank accounts into the 2 federal prison inmate's money accounts.

How would BCI know Billy ran drugs? One way is to follow a "digital" money trail.

Again, just a theory.

Last edited:

Date correction.

George's latest mugshot is January 22, 2022, not December 22, 2021.

January 22, 2022 is when he had his last court hearing in the morning and then at 2:00pm in the afternoon he was booked into his new jail, the Montgomery County Jail and they took his new photo.

At his old jail in Ross County he did have an updated mugshot taken on December 22, 2021.

Here it is for those who may have missed seeing it:

So altogether George has had 3 mugshots.

Date correction.

George's latest mugshot is January 22, 2022, not December 22, 2021.

January 22, 2022 is when he had his last court hearing in the morning and then at 2:00pm in the afternoon he was booked into his new jail, the Montgomery County Jail and they took his new photo.

At his old jail in Ross County he did have an updated mugshot taken on December 22, 2021.

Here it is for those who may have missed seeing it:

So altogether George has had 3 mugshots.
Bbm, I'm confused by your date here. January 22 was only five days ago. GW4 wasn't in court then. He was in court last month, three days before Christmas, unless I missed something.

Bbm, I'm confused by your date here. January 22 was only five days ago. GW4 wasn't in court then. He was in court last month, three days before Christmas, unless I missed something.

Then my original post was correct after all, his most recent 3rd mugshot was after his last court date which was December 22, 2021.

I got confused because of his 2nd mugshot. That was April 23rd 2021, right after Jake's guilty plea in court.

Sorry it's confusing because the 2nd mugshot is gone now and I was remembering the dates wrong. These old mugshots get deleted so I like posting them on the thread where they don't get deleted.

Then my original post was correct after all, his most recent 3rd mugshot was after his last court date which was December 22, 2021.

I got confused because of his 2nd mugshot. That was April 23rd 2021, right after Jake's guilty plea in court.

Sorry it's confusing because the 2nd mugshot is gone now and I was remembering the dates wrong. These old mugshots get deleted so I like posting them on the thread where they don't get deleted.
Gotcha. Yes, I'm pretty sure your original post showing the mugshot where he has a blue shirt on but his one shoulder has the shirt pulled aside to, I assume, show a tattoo in the photo was taken last month on 12/22 when he was in court in the a.m. and then was taken to his new location later the same day. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member