OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Cinci Enquirer article posted earlier, GW4's attorneys had come up with a new argument.

Every alternative plea they make, the prosecution has to present evidence to prove their case

If Nash & Palmer say Billy was going to kill Jake - prosecution has to show otherwise
If N&P say Billy was going to kill GW4 - prosecution has to come up with evidence to disprove that
If N&P say GW4 didn't shoot a gun - prosecution has to try to prove he did
If N&P say GW4 wasn't there that night - prosecution has to present evidence he was

And so on and so on..
The state knows what Jake and Angela have said about all of this stuff. Jake said GW4 didn't shoot anyone so say that's true. The state will know that Jake and Angela will testify that BW was not going to kill the kids. What they won't testify to is the nonsense about GW4 not being there because J & A know the state can prove he was part of the conspiracy to kill the Rhodens and present at the scene.

Samantha is trembling all over while talking about the last time she saw HR.

Wow. GW4 told her to "basically .. . stfu" when she talked about the deaths of the Rhodens.

Wow.. .. wait for the transcription... she confronted G4 and said social media says you all did it.

Last edited:
this poor girl is terrified
I think the defense is going to come at her hard. She knew them first hand. She was at their house after the murders, she hung out with George after the murders. It won't look good to the jury if the defense tears into her. I hope they question her without attacking.

She said after the murders they went fishing and she was rambling on saying she can't believe what happened to Frankie and Hannah and all of this just rambling on about it and George told her to "shut the F up" :(

This is insane. You tell a friend, it's all over social media that your family killed 8 members of another family. Their response is that can't be that we all did that, who would have watched the kids? THAT'S what you address? Not a BIG what the fudge that's crazy because we're not killers!

So Samantha would watch Sophia and Angela and Jake didn't like that. Jake was trying to get her to be a spy for Sophia's sake because he wanted to go to court over Sophia once Hannah had the baby. She has said Angela and Jake both called her (Samantha) mom about her watching Sophia.

I think the defense is going to come at her hard. She knew them first hand. She was at their house after the murders, she hung out with George after the murders. It won't look good to the jury if the defense tears into her. I hope they question her without attacking.

She said after the murders they went fishing and she was rambling on saying she can't believe what happened to Frankie and Hannah and all of this just rambling on about it and George told her to "shut the F up" :(
This girl is going to make the defense rue the day if they try getting hard on her. She's a strong woman and a straight shooter, no embellishment...just the facts ma'am. AJMO

This is insane. You tell a friend, it's all over social media that your family killed 8 members of another family. Their response is that can't be that we all did that, who would have watched the kids? THAT'S what you address? Not a BIG what the fudge that's crazy because we're not killers!
I think that comment shows the focus was on the kids. Always about the kids. Angela focusing on her own sons and their lives and then once grandkids came along, it was all about controlling everything.

Even being mad that Samantha was babysitting Sophia and nobody except Hannah's mom and Jakes mom should be watching them.

Samantha is trembling all over while talking about the last time she saw HR.

Wow. GW4 told her to "basically .. . stfu" when she talked about the deaths of the Rhodens.

Wow.. .. wait for the transcription... she confronted G4 and said social media says you all did it.
I think she may be a leg jumper, leg is always going, sometimes more than others. I got a kid like that.. a leg shaker.

I did see her get trembling breath talking about JW an HR.

I think she may be a leg jumper, leg is always going, sometimes more than others. I got a kid like that.. a leg shaker.

I did see her get trembling breath talking about JW an HR.

Yes, she keeps her feet bouncing. Her head was shaking when spoke about turning the tv on and finding out on the morning of April 22, 2016. Shaking from her head to elbows.

I like this lady Samantha Staley. Very open. Seems very honest.
Her testimony does many things. It shows just how small town this small town is. Everyone knows everyone somehow.

She was close to George and trusted him. He was nice to her. She didn't believe he would be involved and she hung out with him AFTER the murders. She saw a different side of him AFTER.

She is very believable. She has corrected herself many times when she misspeaks. She seems genuine.

She picked up in the fact that Angela didn't want her around or was always watching and she knew she was controlling.

I can see where this defense attorney is going. Instead of attacking her, he is playing dumb. He is trying to get her to highlight that fact that George and Jake are different. That Angela is controlling and Jake is a mommas boy. Jake blamed George for things when they got in trouble.

I think AC will have some good follow up questions.

Her testimony does many things. It shows just how small town this small town is. Everyone knows everyone somehow.

She was close to George and trusted him. He was nice to her. She didn't believe he would be involved and she hung out with him AFTER the murders. She saw a different side of him AFTER.

She is very believable. She has corrected herself many times when she misspeaks. She seems genuine.

She picked up in the fact that Angela didn't want her around or was always watching and she knew she was controlling.

I can see where this defense attorney is going. Instead of attacking her, he is playing dumb. He is trying to get her to highlight that fact that George and Jake are different. That Angela is controlling and Jake is a mommas boy. Jake blamed George for things when they got in trouble.

I agree. I'm from a small town too and everyone knows everyone and there are many interlocking circles.

I think she's still sort of in love with George--or at least with the George she knew as a kid.

Last edited:
Defense question: "George had lost a friend," meaning Frankie. That's rich.
I want to smack this guy.
I was annoyed with that also. I mean it's totally normal to tell someone to "shut the F up" when they are talking about how tragic something is and some they can't believe that same friend is gone. Some friend he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj