OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen members of the media in the courtroom during this trial, so why is he saying they’re not allowed?
I don’t trust this guy. Why is he making things up? Just to get clicks to his web site?

IMO.. His complaint isn't that they aren't allowed, it's that some people can freely enter/exit while others cannot. Just from reading his statement.

IMO.. His complaint isn't that they aren't allowed, it's that some people can freely enter/exit while others cannot. Just from reading his statement.
Seems silly. I assumed this is standard practice as I've seen more than a few trials in different states where this rule applies.

It sounds like BCI began monitoring Wagner phones in early June 2017. First interception warrant was Billy's phone.

Timeline for context of when wiretaps of phones were first approved

Friday, May 12, 2017
Abt 11 am - PCSO, BCI, Adams County SO, Ohio Dept. of Corrections STAR and other Ohio LE agencies conduct a search at properties related to Jacob Wagner & family.

260 Peterson Rd, Peebles, OH - farm formerly owned by Wagner's parents, where JW resided with his mother, father, brother, daughter Sophia Rhoden Wagner and daughter of his brother George.

Unlimited Motors, St Hwy 41, Peebles, OH - Auto repair business and farm of ___ Brown, friend of J Wagner.
Ibid

Saturday, May 13, 2017

LE team PCSO, BCI) raids Flying W Farms. Franklin County Sheriff's office assists. Franklin County claims their SWAT team accompanied the raid, saying they had an arrest warrant. FCSO later retracts the statement. A neighbor of Flying W Farms who witnessed the vehicle caravan entering and leaving the property is interviewed, claiming there was a SWAT vehicle and an ambulance present.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...elative-charged-evidence-tampering/101747576/
http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/news/2017/05/16/rhoden-investigation-intensifies/101759968/
From < https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/media-timeline-no-discussion-pike-co-oh-8-family-members-murdered.306329/page-8>

PCSO/BCI conducts an audio interview with Angela Wagner
Jake Wagner appears in court, some evidence turned over to his attorneys

Tuesday, May 16, 2017
PCSO/BCI conduct audio interview with Angela Wagner
Jake Wagner appears in court, some evidence turned over to his attorneys

June 8, 2017
BCI searches trash at Days Inn, Jackson, OH (presume this hotel where GW3 and family stayed) https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/5zbix3y0ow6tp04l/images/7-f66b74f151.jpg

June 9, 2017
First warrants for wiretap issued for Wagner phones (testimony BCI Everslage GW4 trial)

June 19, 2017
AG DeWine and Sheriff Reader make public appeal for information about Wagner family

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20170...n-about-family-regarding-pike-county-slayings

Last edited:
Can't find any info in reporter tweets, but it sounds like the state and defense are arguing about how to introduce/use some recorded conversations with the Wagners?

JMO, its important to remember that the state/court spent a huge amount of money and time to have all these recordings transcribed. I can't believe (yes I can), the defense is saying its an inaccurate transcript. They spent months arguing about this in pre-trial. Work was done, all transcribed, everything. They were given copies of recordings and transcripts (though pretty sure they lied and said they didn't). They've had those transcripts for over a year and NOW they claim they're inaccurate. BS.
we may not like it, but the defense is doing their job, if they didn't George might have grounds for an appeal later. That would drag the family through the heartache again and cost the tax payers.

we may not like it, but the defense is doing their job, if they didn't George might have grounds for an appeal later. That would drag the family through the heartache again and cost the tax payers.
Thanks, I understand. JMO, they're going to appeal anyway. They'll find some grounds. It's all they have because the guy is guilty, JMO.

With him supposedly a diesal, oops, diesel, mechanic I can see him getting the tatts. I couldn't tell if that was a C to the left of what appears to be a set of pistons, or not. There's not a lot of tatt shops around there from what I can tell. One in particular, in Pike, has photos of tatts they've done of Runes and the Valknut (the latter is associated with the death of a warrior in battle) and is considered to be of Norse/Pagan/Heathen background. I'd be willing to bet a dime to a dollar that's where they went. People will ramble and chat while in the chair. I'd be interested in hearing from the tattooist.
Runes have also bee appropriated by neo Nazis and Nazis, who use them in tattoos.

The judge's ruling on the unofficial transcript/last minute powerpoint/any summary, etc... not being handed to a jury, shows exactly why I'd rather hear the voices of the witnesses, rather than have someone else summarize the day in court when witnesses opt out. Judge made right call imo, but opting out of audio for witnesses should not have been an option in a criminal, DP, case. Play the recording and let the jury decide. jm2

Don't keep secrets from Bulvine?

They seem to keep control of the children by making them afraid of outsiders. Not surprising. Elder Wagners probably did the same.

I'm going to try my bluetooth ear buds

BCI could also get someone to clean up these recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly