OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone, why would they do this?
I think it's because they thought Tabi was bad and they were asked to get custody because she was a bad mom, but once the W's were arrested they realized that she might not be as bad as the W's said.

Edited to say not after the arrest, but after Jake confessed they had a change on thinking.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who is scheduled to testify after this witness?

Randa Hughes is the common-law wife of Chris Newcomb, Angela Wagner's younger half-brother. Newcomb is 20 years younger than Angela and is closer in age to George and Jake. He spent a lot of time with them growing up.

From Ms. Levy:
Judge Deering said he has denied the defense request for grand jury transcripts of Rita Newcomb and Fredericka Wagner. He agreed with the state that they are not co-defendants so they shouldn't get the transcripts.

Randa says Chris didn't want her to meet his sister, Angela. They had been dating a while before she met her. She'd been to Peterson Rd. b/c Chris helped them build a barn and a fence.

Randa says after the arrests, Jake, George and Angela told her they wanted her to try to get custody of Sophia and Bulvine. After Jake confessed, they stopped that effort. She said they realized Tabi wasn't who they were told she was.

https://twitter.com/Angenette5

AC asked “and specifically regarding George and custody of his son what"… Defense objected and AC got upset “you know” and slammed something down. The defense enjoyed the moment. AC revised question to "regarding custody of his son what did he want you to do" Witness response: Get custody.

Not a good look for AC, IMO. Not being judgmental here but I expected more from Ms. AC.

Angela setting her own mother up - ASKING her mother to take the fall — tells us every single thing we ever needed to know about her.

I’m still on the fence about whether I think she was at any of the crime scenes. On one hand, it’s obvious she was obsessed with the grandchildren’s safety & well being, so I can see her keeping them at home. On the other hand, it’s also obvious she’s capable of manipulation, lying and just plain pure evil. Tough call.

I find it odd that GWIV never looks at the personal witnesses called to testify. He looks at the BCI people and such but whenever there's a person from his life he never even glances at them. Anyone else find that odd? Just an observation. I wonder if the jurors have noticed

Last edited:
Does anyone know who is scheduled to testify after this witness?
IMHO-It is possibe that it could be FW or RN (George's grandmas). IMHO-the remote testifying is going to be Jake's exwife.
On a side note, I didn't know too much about her until recently. I didn't realize that she came back to Ohio with them. For some reason I thought she stayed in Alaska.

What is the point of this memory lane of housing arrangements?
to show that it is not uncommon for people to live with or near family members, as she has testified throughout her relationship with CN they have lived at times with his father, her family and now have RN and not sure of her name but her mother living with them temporarily until RN house which is next door to him is finished being fixed,

this is a defense argument that they are making to show that families live together, and it is nothing unusual that JW GW and AW lived together

AC has been forced to stop referring to the Wagners as a 4, the cult has been reduced to 3, as pre the murders (which is the time the family was planning the murders) BW was rarely at any home JW AW or GW lived, the most time the spent together in years it seems to me was the time in Alaska, and as soon as they returned from Alaska BW went back to Flying W whilst AW and GW and BETH W and JW lived in Pugs house

AC asked “and specifically regarding George and custody of his son what"… Defense objected and AC got upset “you know” and slammed something down. The defense enjoyed the moment. AC revised question to "regarding custody of his son what did he want you to do" Witness response: Get custody.

Not a good look for AC, IMO. Not being judgmental here but I expected more from Ms. AC.
In her defense I think that was several objections in when she was trying to ask about this. Not saying it's good to slam stuff, but I can see how it's easy for the defense to get under her skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro