OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela setting her own mother up - ASKING her mother to take the fall — tells us every single thing we ever needed to know about her.

I’m still on the fence about whether I think she was at any of the crime scenes. On one hand, it’s obvious she was obsessed with the grandchildren’s safety & well being, so I can see her keeping them at home. On the other hand, it’s also obvious she’s capable of manipulation, lying and just plain pure evil. Tough call.
IMO, AW never gets her own hands dirty. She stirs up the pot then sits back and takes in the scene. I think it makes sense that AW was home getting all cozy with her beloved grandkids, while the boys and their dad did the dirty work. IMO.

In her defense I think that was several objections in when she was trying to ask about this. Not saying it's good to slam stuff, but I can see how it's easy for the defense to get under her skin.
I like that she let the jury see her aggravation it let's the jury know she think the defense is being petty.

Yet his demeanor does change. With some witnesses (or testimony) he softens, doesn’t look angry as he did in the first few days when LE was in the stand. It’s almost like he’s reflecting on the relationship or shameful. We tend to think of the W4’s as monsters but he is human. I liken the subtle changes in his demeanor (depending on witness) to the emotional and almost physical pain of disappointing someone I love. Like my dad. The real punishment was his disappointment, I couldn’t stand knowing he was disappointed in me.

I’ve missed a lot of the testimony but the witnesses I have seen seem to indicate he was the only likeable one in the bunch so I suspect he does have feelings about these people testifying against him.
Yes a couple have said he's was a likeable guy compared to the others. How genuinely likable can a person be who doesn't do anything to stop a massacre though? CN says he was betrayed, strong word and feelings against a man he considered a brother from childhood.

Has this been posted?
We may hear Rita this afternoon

@jamespilcher
Good morning from Pike Co. murder trial - I was in courtroom for testimony of Randa Hughes, the common law wife of Angela Wagner's half-brother Chris Newcomb. Next up is BCI analyst Julia Eveslage - then Angela's mother Rita Newcomb - who has opted out of video.
@local12

spacer.png
logo_twitter-1497383721365.png
spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png
Good morning from Pike Co. murder trial - I was in courtroom for testimony of Randa Hughes, the common law wife of Angela Wagner's half-brother Chris Newcomb. Next up is BCI analyst Julia Eveslage - then Angela's mother Rita Newcomb - who has opted out of video. ⁦‪@Local12‬⁩

Change. Rita after lunch.

Yes a couple have said he's was a likeable guy compared to the others. How genuinely likable can a person be who doesn't do anything to stop a massacre though? CN says he was betrayed, strong word and feelings against a man he considered a brother from childhood.
Right? I mean…being the best of the bunch with THIS bunch? Not a high bar for sure.

IMHO, this is why AC keeps banging on the family dynamics. How many people are following here? Among us, how many can truly relate to anything we’ve learned about the behaviors of individual W family members and W-4 as a whole? I sure can’t. Can anyone on the jury?

Hmmmm....wonder who taught AW how to hack computers?
Jake? He was pretty good at it.
to show that it is not uncommon for people to live with or near family members, as she has testified throughout her relationship with CN they have lived at times with his father, her family and now have RN and not sure of her name but her mother living with them temporarily until RN house which is next door to him is finished being fixed,

this is a defense argument that they are making to show that families live together, and it is nothing unusual that JW GW and AW lived together

AC has been forced to stop referring to the Wagners as a 4, the cult has been reduced to 3, as pre the murders (which is the time the family was planning the murders) BW was rarely at any home JW AW or GW lived, the most time the spent together in years it seems to me was the time in Alaska, and as soon as they returned from Alaska BW went back to Flying W whilst AW and GW and BETH W and JW lived in Pugs house

If GW4 wasn't living on Peterson Rd, where was he living?

Has this been posted?
We may hear Rita this afternoon

@jamespilcher
Good morning from Pike Co. murder trial - I was in courtroom for testimony of Randa Hughes, the common law wife of Angela Wagner's half-brother Chris Newcomb. Next up is BCI analyst Julia Eveslage - then Angela's mother Rita Newcomb - who has opted out of video.
@local12

spacer.png
logo_twitter-1497383721365.png
spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png
Good morning from Pike Co. murder trial - I was in courtroom for testimony of Randa Hughes, the common law wife of Angela Wagner's half-brother Chris Newcomb. Next up is BCI analyst Julia Eveslage - then Angela's mother Rita Newcomb - who has opted out of video. ⁦‪@Local12‬⁩

Change. Rita after lunch.

Oh, that should be interesting. She can be fiery as a witness. When she was being tried on forgery charges, etc. she was very hostile towards the prosecution. She had some odd story about there being an unidentified man in a blue uniform who was present in the Grand Jury hearing room when she testified. Probably some BS that AW had told her. She later changed her mind and took a plea deal. At that hearing she was very contrite, sad. I think AW had lied so much to her, as she did to Chris Newcomb, that Rita was fully convinced that the 4 Wagners hadn't killed the Rhodens and were being treated badly.

AW looked down on her own family after she married a Wagner. She took advantage of them, used them and almost got her mother sent to prison. Kind of a contrast to Billy's mother, is still trying to get her criminal son and grandson out of jail.

Right? I mean…being the best of the bunch with THIS bunch? Not a high bar for sure.

IMHO, this is why AC keeps banging on the family dynamics. How many people are following here? Among us, how many can truly relate to anything we’ve learned about the behaviors of individual W family members and W-4 as a whole? I sure can’t. Can anyone on the jury?
I wonder if jury is weary of testimony about crazy JW and crazy AW?

Jake? He was pretty good at it.

If GW4 wasn't living on Peterson Rd, where was he living?
I meant BW he never lived with them at Peterson Rd or hardly at Bethel rd. according to testimony, and from the texts between him and AW he wasn't going home till his sons were gone as he couldn't stand them, one of the reasons why AW kept her boys close could have been to keep BW away,

that one interview we heard of BW was enough for me to feel sorry for AW and her sons having to live with him, and I also doubt BW liked to live under AW thumb, so it suited them both for BW to live at his mother's palce

Found it in AW's recorded interview from May 21st, 2017. He could have helped with lifting a body by April 2016. He never even went to a doc and she said it was two years prior. Just wore a back brace for six months. That places him being healed up pretty good, if it was broken, by Nov. 2015.

I've been thinking alot about the gun wish list. Jake and George were both in what their early to mid 20's when the list was supposedly made. IMO-a wish list is something children let's say under the age of 10 would make for their birthday or Santa at Christmas. However, an adult would make an inventory list of collectibles or valuables that they already have. At least I have done that in the past myself. Again just all IMO.

I don't think she was there either. What if she got shot? Her goal and focus wasn't killing everyone, it was having the grandkids. She ensured that the grandkids went to her if something happened to the boys. I think she was home with them and maybe didn't even care if someone got hurt or killed because she would still have what she wanted.

If she was there, I think she stayed in the car and directed them what to do. If she was there then the kids would have been as well because I don't see her leaving them with anyone.
I like this observation. A lot.

I remember opinions (on a variety of forums) believing a woman was involved because the babies were left unharmed. More than one opined the babies were removed from the parents prior to shooting them then placed back in bed. This never made sense to me at the time and still doesn’t but I’ve got to say, now that we have 2 confessions & know for sure who the murderers are, now that we can see (through testimony & evidence) the pure evil in these people, I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Nonetheless, I tend to think she was home & your explanation why is a good one.

If GW4 had an ounce of humanity or empathy for others, he would have accepted a plea deal and confessed. Actions speak louder than facial expressions.

I think he just feels sorry for himself, perhaps some regret that people he was close to are now angry with him. I don't think he regrets what he did and didn't do. I think he feels no regret or sympathy for the victims or their surviving family members. I think the horror of the acts he and his family committed that night have traumatized him and the murders continue to haunt him. He doesn't regret what he did, he probably resents the victims for giving him nightmares.

If he had a soul, he would have confessed, instead of spending millions of taxpayer dollars in an arrogant, abusive attempt to gain undeserved freedom.

ETA: I don't think he feels regret that some of his close friends are angry with him. He feels regret because they don't understand why he did it or don't fall for his BS lie that he wasn't involved. Wagners are garden-variety narcissistic sociopaths.

I wonder if jury is weary of testimony about crazy JW and crazy AW?
I think the jury will be waiting to hear from them, how they will view them having heard all this will be the crux of the case, as they and they alone can place GW at the scene, the state can bring in experts to show the shoes were brought by AW, and left a print in blood at scene JW has to put those shoes on GW feet at the crime scene, (not figuratively put the shoes on GW, from CN testimony GW was often dirty and JW was OCD so I doubt he wanted to touch GW feet)

AC and the state have thrown AW under the bus, we have all heard the testimony about her personality, JW has been somewhat protected by state, as evidenced by them not playing the audio of his interview, and the jury like many will think JW was a bit weird, liked to be at home, and was a bit of a mummy's boy, but he hasn't been described as negatively as AW

as I have previously posted I am seething that we will not get to see either, I have hope that they will record them both and once trials are all over, we may get to see it

I don't think she was with them. She had to think, had to justify with her topsy-turvy logic, that she didn't commit murder. I think in her mind she wasn't guilty of cold-blooded murder since she wasn'tt there. She really deserves to be in jail until her last day, 30 years is not enough penalty for what she's done. AJMO
I do not think she was with them, either. She had it set up to get the grandkids if things went bad. She wouldn’t take a chance at missing out on getting the grandkids…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member