OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera operator just got told, "not supposed to be recording unless we're on the record, ... just the audio...". And the audio was turned off. Sounded like AC talking.

Did the camera man get confused?

Chris N. George’s uncle knows deep down in his hart that George is a murder, I just wonder if the prosecution could trust him to testify, myself I don’t think he could have answered the question better! Remember Sleuthers Angela family was scammers also and CN is no angel, JMO
Was this in his interview they played in court? His back being broken? I cannot place that. I'm behind a couple days though. Trying to catch up today.

@Angenette5
·
15m

WATCH HERE: OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV. Randa Htughes, wife/gf of Chris Newcomb, is the first witness of the day. She has opted in for audio only. Chris is Angela Wagner's younger half-brother.
@LawCrimeNetwork

@Angenette5
·
11m

Randa says Chris didn't want her to meet his sister, Angela. They had been dating a while before she met her. She'd been to Peterson Rd. b/c Chris helped them build a barn and a fence.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Did I hear correctly that FW house caught on fire and is living with Randa and Chris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness