OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Addition to my post. It was recently said at trial:

"Jake Wagner also said his mother would breed dogs and sell them as purebreds when they were not."

So she was scamming people having them pay more money, thinking they were getting a more expensive
purebred dog, when they were actually buying a "fake" obviously much less expensive breed of dog.

This could be her kennel where she did this.
Crickey! Is there anything these people did legally?

The audio wasn't turned on in time, but IMHO, I think I caught the tail end of the judge telling the jury that they had court business that didn't involve them and that they should show up at 10:00 a.m eastern on Friday.

JMO, they were probably all using meth back then. Maybe it caused the paranoia and anger that triggered this tragedy. It made them feel like they were very smart, had figured out a great plan and wouldn't get caught. Just guessing. JMO
I agree. If you take into consideration just the excessive number of shots used on some of the victims, especially CRSR, DR, HG, it seems like they were fueled by fire. Like you, I believe they were on it long before the actual crime. JMO

Katie Wagner, I believe, is a member of that other branch of the Wagner family that had the murder vehicle.
Billy gift the truck to her and brought it to her that morning before the sun was up. She had it titled in her name that same day. I think we've seen those records in court I want to say it went from Silas Wagner to Katy Wagner on April 22nd, 2016. It was never showing as being Billy, George, or Jakes and I can't recall the exact date they bought it but I believe early in April and then didn't title it in their names, just hid it in the building so it wouldn't be connected to them.

JMO, they were probably all using meth back then. Maybe it caused the paranoia and anger that triggered this tragedy. It made them feel like they were very smart, had figured out a great plan and wouldn't get caught. Just guessing. JMO
Something I've been thinking about is how much Chris Sr knew about Billy's dealings. Then think about Chris N also knowing much of what they were up to. That wreck in George's truck that almost killed CN. Was that part of the plan? Maybe because Chris N knew too much?

Billy knew exactly what Chris Sr knew about his dealings. I am sure since Billy knew about Chris Sr grow they had a mutual understanding they didn't talk about it or rat each other out, but I still wonder if Billy had motive to get rid of Chris Sr because he knew about things. I really am curious about the fight they had the week before. I don't think it was rumor, but what would it have been about?

Just my opinion here.. but Billy seems reckless with his criminal activity. He was on drugs and hot headed, he seems like the type to sell someone out to save himself (shocked he didn't take a deal in light of hearing how he threw every drug dealer in Ohio under the bus in that one 2 hour interview). He didn't want to rat out Chris Sr for the grow, because he knew Chris Sr knew all about his dealings and I suspect Kenneth knew all about it as well.

Question I wonder though is why would Chris Sr agree to a meeting with Billy about a drug deal. I feel like by this point Chris Sr should have been plenty weary about Billy and his ways.

Addition to my post. It was recently said at trial:

"Jake Wagner also said his mother would breed dogs and sell them as purebreds when they were not."

So she was scamming people having them pay more money, thinking they were getting a more expensive
purebred dog, when they were actually buying a "fake" dog. People were paying high purebred prices for a much less expensive breed of dog.

This could be her kennel where she did this. Seems likely because Angie is selling purebreds. She said in her description:

"Specializing in F1B Labradoodles, and Goldendoodles."

*****SPECIAL NOTE---WE BREED ONLY THE F1B'S NOW, BECAUSE THROUGH BREEDING AND RESEARCH WE HAVE FOUND THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY TRUE TYPE THAT ARE ALLERGY FREE, NO SHEDDING. OR AT LEAST NO MORE THAN 5%!!!!!!!!!*****
Don't forget "pocket beagles"...

https://twitter.com/CFranciscoWCPO

After three days on the stand testifying against her son, Angela Wagner is heading back to jail.

She said the murders were not about custody. They were about protecting Sophia from child abuse. They didn't believe Hanna would do anything to prevent it. They felt if they only killed Hanna the other Rhodens would retaliate. They did not have faith in the children services.

She stuck to her story that George helped them plan it and cover it up. She said she does not know who shot who or who was there when the shootings happened.

When asked about the plea bargain she made with the state to get out of the death penalty and eligible for release after 30 years, she said "Yes. I suffer every day."

Katie Wagner is up next. She has opted out of letting us record her. She is Billy's niece. I will be inside taking notes.
I don't have faith in CPS either, I don't trust the government, I only seek healthcare when necessary. However, murder is NOT an option. Period.

Something I've been thinking about is how much Chris Sr knew about Billy's dealings. Then think about Chris N also knowing much of what they were up to. That wreck in George's truck that almost killed CN. Was that part of the plan? Maybe because Chris N knew too much?

Billy knew exactly what Chris Sr knew about his dealings. I am sure since Billy knew about Chris Sr grow they had a mutual understanding they didn't talk about it or rat each other out, but I still wonder if Billy had motive to get rid of Chris Sr because he knew about things. I really am curious about the fight they had the week before. I don't think it was rumor, but what would it have been about?

Just my opinion here.. but Billy seems reckless with his criminal activity. He was on drugs and hot headed, he seems like the type to sell someone out to save himself (shocked he didn't take a deal in light of hearing how he threw every drug dealer in Ohio under the bus in that one 2 hour interview). He didn't want to rat out Chris Sr for the grow, because he knew Chris Sr knew all about his dealings and I suspect Kenneth knew all about it as well.

Question I wonder though is why would Chris Sr agree to a meeting with Billy about a drug deal. I feel like by this point Chris Sr should have been plenty weary about Billy and his ways.
The wreck w/CN was prior to the murders, wasn't it? I don't think CR1 was concerned about his friend killing him. That stating, I'll have to kill you if you don't, kinda stuff, I've heard all my life. I've seen few people attempt to carry out even a kneecapping. He never thought he'd do it and what better time to discuss a drug deal than that time of night?

Billy and the other wagners did have a rather chaotic criminal enterprise.

Billy and the Wagners did have a pretty chaotic criminal enterprise. Amazing they got away with as much as they did. Chris Sr was much more sophisticated in his activities, careful and focused. I think Chris probably trusted Billy as a friend, but not enough to be in real business together. But if the Wagners had only killed Hannah May, the Rhodens would have known who did it, or at least a very very very VERY strong suspicion. Chris Sr knew enough about Billy to totally blow up the Wagners. So when the plot to kill Hannah began, I'm sure Billy knew immediately that Chris sr. would have to be killed too.

https://twitter.com/ToddDykesWLWT

Short break; Angela Wagner is done testifying. Learned a bit more about what she called George's offer to confess in the fall of 2018. Today, prosecutor Angela Canepa clarified, saying George offered to say "he alone" committed the murders of 8 members of the Rhoden family.

Angela Wagner also said protection of the daughter Jake Wagner had w/ victim Hanna Rhoden, and not custody, was the motive for the

SOBERING TO HEAR more about what Angela discuss Billy Wagner's thoughts about other potential victims, aside from the four Rhoden loved he said needed to be killed. Angela Wagner: "I was told by my husband (that) whoever else was there would have to go."
Like GW4 would take the rap for all of it..what about his son???

Billy and the other wagners did have a rather chaotic criminal enterprise.

Billy and the Wagners did have a pretty chaotic criminal enterprise. Amazing they got away with as much as they did. Chris Sr was much more sophisticated in his activities, careful and focused. I think Chris probably trusted Billy as a friend, but not enough to be in real business together. But if the Wagners had only killed Hannah May, the Rhodens would have known who did it, or at least a very very very VERY strong suspicion. Chris Sr knew enough about Billy to totally blow up the Wagners. So when the plot to kill Hannah began, I'm sure Billy knew immediately that Chris sr. would have to be killed too.
Do you mean by a "real business" a legal business,as in registered with a tax id number, etc., as I am pretty sure that AC said that they were in business together, albeit it was a drug trafficking business.

https://twitter.com/CFranciscoWCPO

Katy Wagner, George's first cousin, testified that Billy showed up at her home before sunrise April 22, 2016, the day of the homicides. He told her he had a surprise. It was a truck... the truck prosecutors say they used in the murders.

She said she had asked him to be on the look out for a truck for her, and he said he got it from her Great Uncle Todd. She got the title transferred later that day. BCI eventually took it.

She said Jake and George called her family from jail, but they didn't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb