OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. Someone who the Wagners wanted to frame wore Walmart boots or shoes. Because of LE's misplaced interest in J Manley after the crime, it was likely him who the Wagners tried to frame.

I feel very, very sad for all the Manley family members. May they have justice!

The way I understood the shoes being purchased was so there were no footprints different than the normal prints that would have been left by the victims.

Thanks. Great job. Now I wonder which two homes had to be exterminated due to bed bugs. I’m wondering how much more bizarre this case is going to get.

Killing of 8 BIZARRE FACTS/rumors

Please copy and add. I had to stop to be somewhere.

1. Kenny Rhoden followed during road rage incident called 911 prior to murders

2. At least 3 individuals changed plans to Stay at Rhodens the night of murders

3. Craziness over bio father of HR children

4. Alledged money spread over body of Kenny

5. Kenny shot a single time as opposed to the others

6. Dogs and children left unharmed

7. Security cameras taken

8. Rumor of confrontation at convienence store

9. Body(ies) moved
From where to where?

10. Rumor/fact CRSR died much earlier, showed signs of beating or torture

11. Violet Rhoden Taylor-murder or suicide

12. Walmart shoes purchased for purpose to imitate LM shoes for prints

13. Lack of evidence of pot grow

14. If CRSR shot through door which door

15. DR mysterious FB posts re evil ones

16. Texts the night of murders

17. FB posts night of murders

18. Possibility that Waggies ran a “hit for hire” and have previous similar murders

19. Why why go to Alaska when they could have moved to Canada and avoided death penalty

20. Were Waggies involved in buying/selling illegal guns through militia &churches

21. Did the killers beat torture CRSR to discover location of money stash. And did they find at least some$$$$$$.

22. Was Fredericka in on it from the first minute, first week or truly afterward? Yup a what did she know/do and when did she know/do it

23. Who might be John Doe as mentioned in indictment

24. Why were vehicles taken into evidence

25. Confidential informant work for or related to Waggies

26. Who was present at initial body discovery

27. Are Rhodens, DeWine, Reader and other’s (LE) in danger now after arrests and threats)

28. Which homes had bed bugs

29. Was DR and CRSR remodeling DR trailer

30. Is DS now divorced after wife found out about girlfriend

Please add the weird.

#4 Money on Kenneth's bed:

Video and article: DS interview
Pike Co. man recounts discovering cousin's body, calling 911 on day of massacre

Where was it said BJ went home and got her brother. I don't recall ever seeing that anywhere.

I'll have to find it again. I just read that last week in MSM. In fact, I almost want to say LM said it. But, I'll try to go back... I was all over the place looking for a DS interview when I found it. Never found the DS interview until today and found it in media that was "not available" last week which I found kind of strange only because, today, it's back on.

Thanks. Great job. Now I wonder which two homes had to be exterminated due to bed bugs. I’m wondering how much more bizarre this case is going to get.

9. Body(ies) moved
From where to where?

18. Possibility that Waggies ran a “hit for hire” and have previous similar murders

19. Why why go to Alaska when they could have moved to Canada and avoided death penalty

20. Were Waggies involved in buying/selling illegal guns through militia &churches

21. Did the killers beat torture CRSR to discover location of money stash. And did they find at least some$$$$$$.

22. Was Fredericka in on it from the first minute, first week or truly afterward? Yup a what did she know/do and when did she know/do it

27. Are Rhodens, DeWine, Reader and other’s (LE) in danger now after arrests and threats)

Please add the weird.
Is DS still married to what's-her-name?

The way I understood the shoes being purchased was so there were no footprints different than the normal prints that would have been left by the victims.
No Different than the victims prints? The males victims worked outside which would probably then mean boots. See what I am trying to say if they were purchase at Walmart the chances are pretty good that if I went and bought shoes there I could buy the same kind of shoes as the victims. Jmo

Possibly. Someone who the Wagners wanted to frame wore Walmart boots or shoes. Because of LE's misplaced interest in J Manley after the crime, it was likely him who the Wagners tried to frame.

I feel very, very sad for all the Manley family members. May they have justice!
Has JM or BJM been in attendance for any of the current court proceedings? Just curious and wonder if I may have missed it.

Where was it said BJ went home and got her brother. I don't recall ever seeing that anywhere.

I've looked... can't find what I read. I remember a lot of discussion on this time discrepancy though on really old theads. Probably, since Bobbi Jo had a working phone, she called James... after all, he ended up going to Dana's house to investigate the well being of people in the house. I think Bobby had to correct her time frame by saying she had notified her brother before she called 911... and that looked suspicious at the time. Anyone is free to correct this... my memory is only so good. But, suspicion was cast onto Bobbi very shortly due to the times not matching up with her story of discovery, calling 911 and her brother, James arriving at Dana's home already suspecting he might find something terrible just like down the road where Bobbi was waiting for LE. I think it was found out that she had also gone to Frankie's house before calling 911. When the natural assumption of LE was, from what she said on her 911 call, that she had only been to Chris's place at that point. She had "extra" time that had to be accounted for iow... and it was accounted for but only after further questioning by LE who, by that time, might have continued to suspect her anyway.

Last edited:

9. Body(ies) moved
From where to where?

Please add the weird.
Some comments on your list....

1. Never happened.
3. They all knew S's father and HR knew who K's father was. What craziness?
4. Is unconfirmed rumor according to TOS here.
8. Never heard of a confrontation at convenience store. Where and when did that supposedly happen?
9. CRsr. and/or GR moved from living room to bedroom of CRsr's house.
10. CRsr dying much earlier was never mentioned. It was said he showed signs of more decomposition. He was said to be
bruised, no one has said beaten or tortured.
12. It was not said special shoes were bought to imitate LM's footprints.
16. If you mean text from JM to JW, that was never confirmed. LM said LE told him that.
17. what was unusual about FB posts the night of murders?
18. There is no evidence that there could have been any hired murders.
20. Total speculation by you.
21. No evidence that this may have happened, only rumor.
22. We might find out in the trial what FW was involved in. Nothing other that her indictment has been released.
23. There is a very good possibility that John Doe is no one in particular. I've seen cases with 99 John Does listed.
24. What vehicles? If you mean the ones on CRsr's property, the were checked for stolen VINs and all were ok.
28. Only one home had bed bugs that I recall and it was CRsr's home.
29. Why would they be remodeling DR's trailer?

1. Never happened.
8. Never heard of a confrontation at convenience store. Where and when did that supposedly happen?
10. CRsr dying much earlier was never mentioned. It was said he showed signs of more decomposition. He was said to be
16. If you mean text from JM to JW, that was never confirmed. LM said LE told him that.
22. We might find out in the trial what FW was involved in. Nothing other that her indictment has been released.
23. There is a very good possibility that John Doe is no one in particular. I've seen cases with 99 John Does listed.
24. What vehicles? If you mean the ones on CRsr's property, the were checked for stolen VINs and all were ok.

Actually #1 did happen to a cousin Kenny Rhoden in KY. Rhoden family member chased day after shootings, he reports

Has JM or BJM been in attendance for any of the current court proceedings? Just curious and wonder if I may have missed it.

Someone here in the thread said they recognized BJM's daughter at Billy Wagner's hearing the other day. I thought I saw someone who looked like BJM one day, but am not certain. Same with JM. Some of the video of the first couple of hearings didn't have too many shots of people in the gallery. LM has been there every day and Geneva Rhoden most days. I'm sure the others have work commitments and it looks like they're taking turns attending. There are a lot of hearings coming up.

I understand the le had to check the Manley’s out, but it does bother me they played with that theory for a year and I feel bad for James losing his job over it. Jmo

With an investigation this complex, you never know if the focus on the Manleys was to see if someone else got lax and let something slip. Unfortunately, LE is allowed to lie in investigations and to get confessions. I do not think that is right.

No Different than the victims prints? The males victims worked outside which would probably then mean boots. See what I am trying to say if they were purchase at Walmart the chances are pretty good that if I went and bought shoes there I could buy the same kind of shoes as the victims. Jmo

Now, I think I understand your question better... because you and Dudley are actually saying the same thing. Sure, anyone could buy the same footwear... but LE must have proof that the W's bought 4 pairs which would make it less coincidental than one random person buying 1 pair. Also... maybe all footwear is not the same for all 4 killers. For example, maybe Mrs W bought a pair just like Dana's shoes in Dana's size but not her own size.... maybe W3 bought a pair just like Chris Sr's and in same size as Chris's but not in W3's size... and so on down the line with 4 new pairs of shoes being bought by all 4 family members and then you can kind of narrow it down to why the W's buying their "special shoes" (found on store receipt) points to them being the killers... and not just anybody buying the same shoes as the R's. I think it might just be that they bought shoes that have no sole design to leave traceable impressions of any kind. Some sort of shower shoe... something like that. (Just another possibility.)

Last edited:
I've looked... can't find what I read. I remember a lot of discussion on this time discrepancy though on really old theads. Probably, since Bobbi Jo had a working phone, she called James... after all, he ended up going to Dana's house to investigate the well being of people in the house. I think Bobby had to correct her time frame by saying she had notified her brother before she called 911... and that looked suspicious at the time. Anyone is free to correct this... my memory is only so good. But, suspicion was cast onto Bobbi very shortly due to the times not matching up with her story of discovery, calling 911 and her brother, James arriving at Dana's home already suspecting he might find something terrible just like down the road where Bobbi was waiting for LE. I think it was found out that she had also gone to Frankie's house before calling 911. When the natural assumption of LE was, from what she said on her 911 call, that she had only been to Chris's place at that point. She had "extra" time that had to be accounted for iow... and it was after further questioning by LE who, by that time, might have continued to suspect her anyway.

There's the old, full video of the interview with Len Manley when he talks about what happened that morning. He's talking fast so it's hard to understand when he says something about BJM called or came down to the house. He said JM then went to DR's and Len went to the other homes.

Global News

He starts talking about how he heard of the murders around 2:19.

As for BJM and the 911 call, she is walking around talking, getting the kids while talking to the operator. She was in shock. There's no extra time to account for. I wish people would leave her alone. She wasn't involved in the murders.

1. Never happened.

Number 4 is stated by DS in his interview which I posted on this page or the previous page. So, it may not be true, but it's not rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat