OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx--
4/28 tracker destroyed
5/12 Search
5/16 JM arrested
5/17 JW questioned
5/21 4 Ws questioned

Do you think Ws tried to confuse the trail of justice by sending LE after that vehicle?

I'm not sure information telling us is available but it would help to know when he acquired the vehicle and why the dickens it was important.

Given the timing of the events I wonder what was going on.
Maybe realizing the duplicity of the W clan trying to plant red herrings highlighted suspicions of investigators.

Also as an aside, after glancing through the interview lists, I kind of noticed what could be a pattern. AW is interviewed a lot, then one or other if the guys, then her again. She's the center.
bbm above Excellent observation GRACIE55 AW was interviewed three times more than two of the suspects. AW was intervied 6 times! (One was with Jake) and Jake (the snake?) was interviewed 5 times(one of which was with AW.) When did AW quit working for/with FW?? I am getting the feeling Jake was Momma's favorite and their interaction is toxic.... thinking Sante Kimes and her son Kenneth Kimes.

Thx--
4/28 tracker destroyed
5/12 Search
5/16 JM arrested
5/17 JW questioned
5/21 4 Ws questioned

Do you think Ws tried to confuse the trail of justice by sending LE after that vehicle?

I'm not sure information telling us is available but it would help to know when he acquired the vehicle and why the dickens it was important.

Given the timing of the events I wonder what was going on.
Maybe realizing the duplicity of the W clan trying to plant red herrings highlighted suspicions of investigators.

Also as an aside, after glancing through the interview lists, I kind of noticed what could be a pattern. AW is interviewed a lot, then one or other if the guys, then her again. She's the center.

Self delete

Last edited:
Iirc, It was reported JM had just bought the truck shortly before the gps was attached. Rsd might have a link. If I find it, I’ll post.
I helped do some research on that red truck way back when.
The truck was put in JM's name about 3 months before he got it
on the road. It sat in his yard til then. We guessed 1) it needed
work to be road worthy or 2) he didn't have money for insurance.
It had been previously titled to a guy in Peebles, who's name I did not recognize.
Was not a Wagner.

Last edited:
I helped do some research on that red truck way back when.
The truck was put in JM's name about 3 months before he got it
on the road. It sat in his yard til then. We guessed 1) it needed
work to be road worthy or 2) he didn't have money for insurance.
It had been previously titled to a guy in Peebles, who's name I did not recognize.
Was not a Wagner.

Tysm, I was looking thru newspaper articles, I know one had the dates, I’m only getting pop ups to purchase subscriptions.

bbm above Excellent observation GRACIE55 AW was interviewed three times more than two of the suspects. AW was intervied 6 times! (One was with Jake) and Jake (the snake?) was interviewed 5 times(one of which was with AW.) When did AW quit working for/with FW?? I am getting the feeling Jake was Momma's favorite and their interaction is toxic.... thinking Sante Kimes and her son Kenneth Kimes.

Bet she didn’t mind the interviews. I’m guessing she’d prefer to do all the talking for her family. It must be excruciating for her to be separated from JW/G4. She must be desperately afraid they are “talkin”.

No offense taken if someone can do this on a calendar format. I am trying to add new info in a different color. (I may run out of colors!) It appears W4's sent LE on wild goose chases and tried to implicate JManley, (Dana's brother). It always happened shortly after a W4 interview. (Are these "all the lies" which Sheriff Reader had referenced?)
I think LE fell for it, (or at least they wanted the W4's to think they fell for it.) JM's father was really angry and said, "I would bet my life my kids didn't do this."

Last edited:
Please feel free to enter add'l info...am just trying to see how W4 responded after each interview as the pressure increased.
Coincidentally Jake, when someone calls you in for a police interview on Friday the 13th, it usually turns out badly.

o5/13/2016 Video of interview Jake Wagner
08/??/2017 Wagners list Peterson Rd for sale $155,000 (yes $155K) Price change Sept and October 2016 and finally went pending on Feb. 17, 2017.
09/09/2016 Audio of interview George WagnerIII

10/05/2016 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
03/10/2017 Peterson house sells $165,000 7acres sell for 35K
04/13/2017 Audio of interview Jake Wagner

04/22/2017 BCI secretly put a GPS device on the frame of J. Manley's truck
04/28/2017 GPS on Manley truck stops working per BCI arrest warrant
05/03/2017 Audio of interview Jake and Angela Jo Wagner
05/08/2017 Audio of interview George WagnerIII
05/12/2017 Investigators search 70 acre Peterson Rd farm sarched & property on RTE 41
05/13/2017 SWAT team executes search warrant on Camp Creek Rd, Flying W
05/13/2017 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner

05/15/2017 A trailer belonging to Wagner family was seized by authorities during the operation. Bernie Brown who owns the site said "Wagners dropped items off at the property about a week earlier." IMPORTANT...THIS WOULD BE RIGHT AFTER GWIII interview.
05/15/2017 J Manleys's wife tells detectives he destroyed it {GPS}

05/16/2017 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
05/16/2017 James T. Manley arrested in the evening (after AW interview)
05/17/2017 Audio of interview Jake Wagner
05/21/2017 Audio of interview Jake Wagner
05/21/2017 Audio of interview George Wagner IV
05/21/2017 Audio of interview George Wagner III
05/21/2017 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
05/21/2017 Video of interview (partial) Angela Jo Wagner
(Hmmm, did someone say, stop the cameras, I want my attorney?)
05/22/2017 Charges against James T. Manley are dismissed!!!
05/26/2017 Grand Jury meets
06/??/2017 W4 move out of area to Alaska
Please feel free to enter add'l info...am just trying to see how W4 responded after each interview as the pressure increased.
Coincidentally Jake, when someone calls you in for a police interview on Friday the 13th, it usually turns out badly.

o5/13/2016 Video of interview Jake Wagner
08/??/2017 Wagners list Peterson Rd for sale $155,000 (yes $155K) Price change Sept and October 2016 and finally went pending on Feb. 17, 2017.
09/09/2016 Audio of interview George WagnerIII
10/05/2016 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
03/10/2017 Peterson house sells $165,000 7acres sell for 35K
04/13/2017 Audio of interview Jake Wagner
04/22/2017 BCI secretly put a GPS device on the frame of J. Manley's truck
04/28/2017 GPS on Manley truck stops working per BCI arrest warrant

05/03/2017 Audio of interview Jake and Angela Jo Wagner
05/08/2017 Audio of interview George WagnerIII
05/12/2017 Investigators search 70 acre Peterson Rd farm sarched & property on RTE 41
05/13/2017 SWAT team executes search warrant on Camp Creek Rd, Flying W

05/13/2017 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
05/15/2017 A trailer belonging to Wagner family was seized by authorities during the operation. Bernie Brown who owns the site said "Wagners dropped items off at the property about a week earlier." IMPORTANT...THIS WOULD BE RIGHT AFTER GWIII interview.
05/15/2017 J Manleys's wife tells detectives he destroyed it {GPS}
05/16/2017 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
05/16/2017 James T. Manley arrested in the evening (after AW interview)
05/17/2017 Audio of interview Jake Wagner
05/21/2017 Audio of interview Jake Wagner
05/21/2017 Audio of interview George Wagner IV
05/21/2017 Audio of interview George Wagner III
05/21/2017 Audio of interview Angela Jo Wagner
05/21/2017 Video of interview (partial) Angela Jo Wagner
(Hmmm, did someone say, stop the cameras, I want my attorney?)
05/22/2017 Charges against James T. Manley are dismissed!!!
05/26/2017 Grand Jury meets

06/??/2017 W4 move out of area to Alaska

MYLAND Thank you for posting the information!!! I had one of those moments where I not only realized the shock of the first responders....racing from one victim to another, one crime call to another hoping that somehow they could save one, just one. It does go beyond those at the scene, too. Beyond the initial horror, the people who had to process the bodies of the victims have been traumatized as well. One hundred and twenty-one autopsy photos of poor Dana Rhoden, alone. (Oh this is so hard to imagine.) Photos don't just stay on paper and computer screens...they burn a lasting impression on our souls and psyche. Something AW has already figured out, the jurors
will never forget what they see. (I can't look at them...I am too empathic. I wouldn't even have time to cringe, I would just faint.)
Let's see if I can rearrange the information in a contemporaneous format. I think it will give us more "aha" moments of how the investigation progressed.

CR1 had been shot 9 times and appeared beaten (from BJMs 911 call). Yet, if I read this report correctly, there were approx 40 more autopsy photos taken of Dana, who was shot 5 times. Would this be due to the location of the bullet wounds, or is it possible there were other injuries to her that have not been made public?

CR1 had been shot 9 times and appeared beaten (from BJMs 911 call). Yet, if I read this report correctly, there were approx 40 more autopsy photos taken of Dana, who was shot 5 times. Would this be due to the location of the bullet wounds, or is it possible there were other injuries to her that have not been made public?

My vote would be bullet wound pattern for lack of another word for it. 2 each side and 1 under chin, certainly more than just wanting her out of the picture...MOO (and I just can't imagine all of this horror)

It doesn't mean they were interviewed together, it means they were both interviewed the same day. It may have been at the same time but I doubt they were together. You can't catch people in lies if you interview them together....

It doesn't mean they were interviewed together, it means they were both interviewed the same day. It may have been at the same time but I doubt they were together. You can't catch people in lies if you interview them together....
DUDLY You are right! I have never "seen" a police interview two people at the same time. But, this is exactly as written on discovery request:
"Audio of interview 5/3/17 (Jake and Angela Wagner)"
I guess it is not a good idea to assume anything, at this point. Because the interviews were ALL listed separately, even when they occurred on the same day, except for the one noted as Jake and Angela Wagner. GWIII, AW, JW & GWIV were all interviewed on the same day 05/21/2017 and were all listed separately, go figure. It might just be a clerical error or for some reason Jake wanted his Mother by his side....I honestly don't know.
Hmm, maybe LE wanted to see who was "the dominant" in making decisions? Did he interrupt her or vice versa? Is he a Momma's boy? Is she intimidated into silence when he is in the room? etc. Frankly, I don't think GWIII or GWIV cared whether they had SW every other week or every day. But "rejected Jake" and "super Mom AW" had cause celebre (win at all cost)...
kill them all and anybody who is left will be too scared to challenge us. (It almost worked, huh?)
PS, maybe a forensic psychologist advised they be put in the same room when questioned for exactly the same reasons I mentioned above. Their relationship, no matter how you cut it....is just incredibly odd.

Last edited:

There may be more interviews that have not been turned over. Logic says in a case this size there are many more interviews and much more evidence the prosecution has not turned over. This is just the first of much more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M