OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't forget about the statement that the Wagner's family made about if one was left out of jail they would try to get the others out of jail, Jake was smiling way to much in pretrial something about to happen! IMO.
JOHNNYBBAD bbm, I totally agree that "an extension of an earlier plan" is in the making.
If I wanted to escape jail, the guards are most vulnerable during "transporting the suspect/criminal/inmate" (choose your own descriptive word for Jake) to and from the courthouse or other facility (such as a hospital). In the transportation process, they are no longer behind cold walls, freedom is literally a car window away and they are seeing their community (the one they know they will never walk free in again for decades or longer).... the only thing that stands between them and freedom are two guards with no back-ups and no alarms. I can only imagine what must be going through a perp's mind during that process. I think it is a very dangerous time and situation.
If I were hoping/planning an escape:
I would ask for no restraints in the courtroom.
I would ask if I could wear regular/street clothing.
I would smile, act respectful and be cooperative. (But probably couldn't hide my smirk.....as each step of my plan falls into place.)
I would be thinking, it is better for me to "go down fighting" than let this court system ruin my future.
IMO, "something about to happen" is more a reality than a prediction. Always great to read your common sense posts.

Last edited:
Two young couples under the same roof + possibly elders=I'd have gone home too, back to my own peeps. It's easier to be with your own family than people you're not strongly bonded to, especially in conflicts. Example: My own mom can tell me I need to change formulas or take away the pacifier. But let my mil offer advice I may get bristly.

Plus privacy would be difficult in that rickety looking structure. Bet it rocked...nuff said. Shouting would echo so keep the fights quiet.

Hey who are my cheese? Where'd S's snacks go? No! I didn't say he could have them

You get the gist.
JMO

Which structure are you referring to?

Did they not live together? Imo
Per MSM reports?

JW told the Cincinnati Enquirer that they lived together off/on after SW was born at his parents or her parents. That might be true or not. I don't believe anything JW says for the most part. If it's true, then all her parents did was to allow her to live with the father of her child and the child.

I doubt that DR would knowingly allow her underage daughter to have sex with a man.

The contract that JW speaks about in this article can't be accurate. There is only one way to get shared custody in the State of Ohio. He would have had to file a certain form with the court. The court would hold a hearing with the parents. My theory is that he was afraid to go that route because of the felony charge that he is now charged with.

Rhoden family massacre: Arrests throw child custody issue back to Ohio courts

Do you have a link for them living together at the time she got pregnant?

Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings
In late March 2015 Hanna and Jake stopped living together.
in Late September 2015 Hanna ended their romantic physical relationship.

Sorry, I read it wrong. I thought it was the other way around (ended romantic relationship first then later stopped living together). Anyway this should clear it all up.

How is it that you know JW and HHR were still living together when she got pregnant by CG?

Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings

in Late March 2015 Hanna and Jake stopped living together.
In late September 2015 Hanna ended their physical romantic relationship.

I am sorry I misread it. I thought it was the other way around. I thought they had ended their physical relationship first but still kept living together until late September 2015 when Hanna would have been in her first trimester of pregnancy. My bad. Sorry about that.

JW told the Cincinnati Enquirer that they lived together off/on after SW was born at his parents or her parents. That might be true or not. I don't believe anything JW says for the most part. If it's true, then all her parents did was to allow her to live with the father of her child and the child.

I doubt that DR would knowingly allow her underage daughter to have sex with a man.

The contract that JW speaks about in this article can't be accurate. There is only one way to get shared custody in the State of Ohio. He would have had to file a certain form with the court. The court would hold a hearing with the parents. My theory is that he was afraid to go that route because of the felony charge that he is now charged with.

Rhoden family massacre: Arrests throw child custody issue back to Ohio courts

In a recent discussion here there was also a quote from a MSM interview where JW said he and HR 'sometimes lived with her mom and sometimes with his mom'. This also lead into further discussions about him stating his "mom" not his "parents", supporting the possibility that GW3 and AW did indeed live apart for a period of time. JMO.

In a recent discussion here there was also a quote from a MSM interview where JW said he and HR 'sometimes lived with her mom and sometimes with his mom'. This also lead into further discussions about him stating his "mom" not his "parents", supporting the possibility that GW3 and AW did indeed live apart for a period of time. JMO.

Whether they lived together or apart, the statement led me to believe she was viewed as head of the household as opposed to BW. Opinion only

Oh, I recall the separation mentioned. I thought it to be after the murders, if said separation happened.
They are separated now, all 4.

Is there a link that I can find the old forums here? I have changed computers and do not have my bookmarks from 2016 to early 2017. My apologies for being off topic.

Probably using the “search” feature from WS home? Idk

Doctors and I believe nurses are mandated reporters in Ohio.

They are but in that area many times they don’t for fear that medical treatment will Be withheld. And it happens there very frequently. No excuse and I won’t use my Aunt who is a retired Dr in that area as a link or quote. My opinion and just for info.

Reading 18 & 19 makes me wonder who the tech junkie is?
It sounds pretty sophisticated, imo

......thinking. If the hacking, etc., began in 07/14, perhaps as far back as late ‘13 something went awry. It would take some time for a hacker to get established, imo.
They are charged with getting into Rs cable boxes, phones & computers, intercepting, procuring help, etc.

Hacking could be as simple as using someone's password w/o their consent. Say someone guesses your password, or discovers it on a sticky note, and uses it to get to all your other passcodes, or you use the same one on all your accounts, that's technically hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M