OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the one with the least to gain, IMO. Since the arrests, I've always thought why? Why would GW4 go along?

His comment about his son being his whole world. He was helping his bro get his child, possibly children, too. The two were probably pretty close being so close in age. I get the feeling that G4 wouldn't have much of a problem in helping out. G4 was able to get his son, shy of murder, but if he'd not gotten custody, I wonder if TB would be alive today. People go missing in the mountains, deadly wrecks happen on narrow roads, and catastrophic house fires occur, quite frequently.

Also Kenny would had to have let the perp in in the middle of the night (or atleast late at night) .. if it was just to buy some drugs then there would be an electronic trail.

I doubt he was shot through the window but that could be possible
IIRC, KR’s daughter, KR2, made a statement that KR’s phone was right next to him and/or right near the head of his bed. That’s just my recollection so please don’t take as fact. Anyways, JMO, but considering we know from the indictments (see the media and timeline thread) that some victim’s cell phones were taken/tampered with, I would assume if there was an electronic trail with KR’s phone that his would’ve been taken. Again, I don’t believe his phone was one of the phones taken per my recollection of KR2’s statement.

I agree though that KR was most likely not shot through a window. That would seem next to impossible, in the dark of night in the rural Appalachian hills on LFR. IMO, someone would have to have sniper like shooting skills to shoot a man one time in the eye, through the window, in the upper portion of his 5th wheel camper, in the dark. IMO, the killer(s) entered KR’s camper to shoot him. It’s puzzling that the killer(s) were confident the one shot to KR’s eye would kill him considering all of the other victims were shot between two-nine times each. How were the killer(s) confident KR would die? The odds of him surviving are of course low, but not impossible. That makes me wonder if the killer(s) hung around a few minutes to be sure OR were they scared off by something? All JMHO.

I think that he was upset by this and probably irritated with his family. He posted the wolf photo on his FB and AW wouldn't have responded if it meant nothing to her.

I think he lived away from his parents when he was married so he has had some freedom I hope. He might be the weak link. I hope that he is anyway. JMO. MOO.
Yes that was a very odd photo to post. Especially considering the “laser focus” was still on them and one victim in these murders was shot once in the right eye. JMO.

George Wagner

GW4 posted that photo less than three weeks after the release of the unredacted preliminary autopsy reports.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/1357318002

That’s a BOLD post on behalf of brother George. JMHO.

Last edited:
I think that he was upset by this and probably irritated with his family. He posted the wolf photo on his FB and AW wouldn't have responded if it meant nothing to her.

I think he lived away from his parents when he was married so he has had some freedom I hope. He might be the weak link. I hope that he is anyway. JMO. MOO.

Do you mean the wolf photo that he recently posted on sm? If so, I thought that she didn't like it b/c of two possible reasons; (1) It appears to be a tribal type of pic, and possibly an Alpha Wolf. He'd not be the Alpha in the family. (2) My fav. theory, she didn't like it b/c it appears rather effeminate. A she-wolf, and w/a collar, at that.

I am not convinced that he was hiding in the horse trailer. That is only speculation. He may have been in the trailer because the horse was agitated and they were afraid it would get hurt. He may have been making sure it was secure. He may have been trying to calm it down. They were parked. That does not mean he was riding in the trailer hiding from LE.

I agree, there's really no place to hide in those trailers. The horse may have been distressed, and it's quite possible that he may have been going to ride back with the horse, in the trailer.

Yes that was a very odd photo to post. Especially considering the “laser focus” was still on them and one victim in these murders was shot once in the right eye. JMO.

George Wagner

GW4 posted that photo less than three weeks after the release of the unredacted preliminary autopsy reports.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/1357318002

That’s a BOLD post on behalf of brother George. JMHO.
Also it seemed he was a little testy with Angie with that "what don't like it"

Just wondering how WCPO got down to Lexington so fast? Did they hear something on the scanner?

There was an interview on tv station FB page where a neighbhor of Flying W says he had seen GW3 around quite a bit recently so assume he was working there.

Their news partner here is LEX18, who is right in Lexington. They got the vid from them. LEX18 is just like 5 minutes from R & R.

Edit:
WCPO news partner LEX18 recorded video of Billy Wagner's arrest
:
6 arrested in Rhoden family murder case

Last edited:
Just wondering how WCPO got down to Lexington so fast? Did they hear something on the scanner?

There was an interview on tv station FB page where a neighbhor of Flying W says he had seen GW3 around quite a bit recently so assume he was working there.
LE followed George3 all the way down from Ohio. And there is a little Market in the area they were living in and the owner said they came in a lot for cigarettes and subs.

This is in mainstream media. I found the link for the Ohio LE driving an unmarked pickup truck and following George down from Ohio and into Lexington Kentucky. Still looking for the interview with the local market owner. I'll go back to articles then the news "papers" want me to pay for all these subscriptions.

Pike County Murders: Body cam shows George ‘Billy’ Wagner’s arrest

Last edited:
IIRC, KR’s daughter, KR2, made a statement that KR’s phone was right next to him and/or right near the head of his bed. That’s just my recollection so please don’t take as fact. Anyways, JMO, but considering we know from the indictments (see the media and timeline thread) that some victim’s cell phones were taken/tampered with, I would assume if there was an electronic trail with KR’s phone that his would’ve been taken. Again, I don’t believe his phone was one of the phones taken per my recollection of KR2’s statement.

I agree though that KR was most likely not shot through a window. That would seem next to impossible, in the dark of night in the rural Appalachian hills on LFR. IMO, someone would have to have sniper like shooting skills to shoot a man one time in the eye, through the window, in the upper portion of his 5th wheel camper, in the dark. IMO, the killer(s) entered KR’s camper to shoot him. It’s puzzling that the killer(s) were confident the one shot to KR’s eye would kill him considering all of the other victims were shot between two-nine times each. How were the killer(s) confident KR would die? The odds of him surviving are of course low, but not impossible. That makes me wonder if the killer(s) hung around a few minutes to be sure OR were they scared off by something? All JMHO.
Perp came by on pretext of drug pickup, handed him wad of bills. While preoccupied counting it he was shot. MOO of how it could've gone down.

It is true that they can change after the child is born, but MG has custody of K right now, so apparently he did not.

Young people do not have the life experience to compromise. So I really do think she was PO'ed because he showed no interest in the baby during her pregnancy. He may even have denied the baby was his. I don't think Jake stepped up to say the baby was his until after Hanna was dead. I think he knew the baby was not his and he would not have dared say it while Hanna was alive to slap him down on it.

BTW I love your rambling rsd.
JMO

His sis does, but they got a place together, to raise both K, and R. I think that maybe CG's past, played a role in him not getting custody. There may have been some truth in the online argument, that he was using drugs. His sis is apparently very stable.

And thanks, Raisin. I get on a roll sometimes! :cool:

Gilley is so confident that he is K's dad that he and an older sister, MGilley, have rented a four-bedroom house. They have painted it and fixed it up in hopes they will bring Kylie home one day soon along with R Rhoden, he said. It's even near a daycare and not far from their jobs, he said.

R's mom, HGilley, was their sister.

MGilley is also working with a lawyer in hopes of winning custody of her nephew, who was the light of her sister's life.

Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'

I am not convinced that he was hiding in the horse trailer. That is only speculation. He may have been in the trailer because the horse was agitated and they were afraid it would get hurt. He may have been making sure it was secure. He may have been trying to calm it down. They were parked. That does not mean he was riding in the trailer hiding from LE.
2 Cents.....I did not see a horse in the horse trailer. If you look closely at the 2 videos it doesn't look like a horse is in there.

I am guessing the horse was dropped off and they were leaving the clinic as the truck is faced away from the clinic by the main road like they were leaving.

I think he was driving or in the passenger side and Robin was driving.

Cops pull you over you don't have time to jump out and run to the back......2 cents

Do you mean the wolf photo that he recently posted on sm? If so, I thought that she didn't like it b/c of two possible reasons; (1) It appears to be a tribal type of pic, and possibly an Alpha Wolf. He'd not be the Alpha in the family. (2) My fav. theory, she didn't like it b/c it appears rather effeminate. A she-wolf, and w/a collar, at that.

That's the photo. I think it depicts a GSW to the eye. I thought there were 2 victims with that. JMO.

That’s very interesting. And brings me back to the interviews listed on the discovery. IIRC, GW3 & GW4 were both only interviewed once. Meanwhile, AW & JW were repeatedly interviewed.

This is probably an “out there” thought, but could it have been just Jake and Angela?

That makes me think about Chris and Kenny as well. Who would be more threatening when showing up on those two properties?

IF Chris saw his killers, as stated in the preliminary autopsies, it’s seems he would be less threatened by AW & JW, than the 2 George’s. As far as Kenny’s, the killers got in his camper somehow. Did he let AW & JW in and then sit back down on his bed? Probably not, but it’s something to think about. All JMHO.

Idk, I've not seen her hair dyed. I have seen G4's dyed and at the same time as JW's. There's also the factor that AW, I see, as having a difficult time of being very speedy, and I think the murders were done very fast. If we look at G4, right after the murders, he's not as hefty as he was at the time of the arrests, nor in his Ls photo. I just get a very odd vibe off of G4. Could be nothing, could be something. JW, I think, would follow his lead (or anyone's lead). I think he's a follower. That theory is subject to change in the next week, day, or hour... ;)

My recollection has always been that KR2 said her dad kept a gun by his bed. But I would imagine that he would have a phone with him also. Probably both...... 2 Cents.....

One reason I am guessing that he was shot only once was to make it look more like a professional drug gang hit. Professional hit men only shoot once or twice. And the money over his legs is added to make it look like he was greedy in a drug deal and owned money. 2 Cents.

Idk, I've not seen her hair dyed. I have seen G4's dyed and at the same time as JW's. There's also the factor that AW, I see, as having a difficult time of being very speedy, and I think the murders were done very fast. If we look at G4, right after the murders, he's not as hefty as he was at the time of the arrests, nor in his Ls photo. I just get a very odd vibe off of G4. Could be nothing, could be something. JW, I think, would follow his lead (or anyone's lead). I think he's a follower. That theory is subject to change in the next week, day, or hour... ;)

I see George as the follower. But I don't think he follows Jake or Angie. I think he looks up to and strives to be like his dad Billy.
That why I think without Billy there to please that George isn't going to be playing the tough guy. He will follow the most important people in his life right now which are his attorneys. And they will tell him to take a plea deal. I think he will insist that part of the deal be he can see his son.

JMO

My recollection has always been that KR2 said her dad kept a gun by his bed. But I would imagine that he would have a phone with him also. Probably both...... 2 Cents.....

One reason I am guessing that he was shot only once was to make it look more like a professional drug gang hit. Professional hit men only shoot once or twice. And the money over his legs is added to make it look like he was greedy in a drug deal and owned money. 2 Cents.
Or they were all into drug trafficking together. So Kenny had to go because he knew about it.

JMO

You can post anything that is in MSM which covers radio or TV or news articles.

I don't have a link to back it up but I heard on the TV or Radio news that a news person was at the Lexy police for something else and they were told about it. IIRC, they were just told that it was a call that they might want to follow.

Take it for what it's worth. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member