OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you with on all of your points especially -

While I believe this was over custody, I also believe the R’s had some serious dirt on the Wags that would not only prevent custody of S going to JW, but would also destroy the Wags as whole.

There had to be something very important in it for all involved, including John Doe.

We really don't know why the surveillance started or even who exactly they were eavesdropping on. Don't know if the audio or video was more important to them. At a minimum, they must have heard a lot of trash talk which would have fueled the issue.

And you're so right, this is probably where the "bizarre" part of the motive comes in. There had to have been something very illegal/immoral going on...

We don't know and the R's can't talk because they were murdered. I am going to wait til I see the trial evidence before I decide if anything very immoral was occurring.

SW was born in 2014 and I guess it's possible if you are a controlling person or family that SW might be the reason. JMO.

We don't know and the R's can't talk because they were murdered. I am going to wait til I see the trial evidence before I decide if anything very immoral was occurring.

SW was born in 2014 and I guess it's possible if you are a controlling person or family that SW might be the reason. JMO.
Just to clarify, the / was meant to be "and/or", I went back and edited the post.

What are the chances KR happened to see the Wags in or around the area sometime very early that morning ? And could’ve told LE that.
Possible because Kenny only lived 5.8 miles down the road from the Wagner 's Flying W Farms. Only a 6 minute drive.
Go to map directions and type in the Wagner's address: 6851 Camp Creek Rd. Lucasville, OH

Then type in where you want to go which is Kenny's camper: 477 Left Fork Rd. Lucasville, OH.

Left Fork Rd. turns into Camp Creek Rd.

My 2 Cents....I think most of us have always thought the killers had to inconveniently go out of their way to get to Kenny's camper out in the boonies. But if the Wags committed these murders then it appears getting to Kenny wasn't out of their way at all! Actually when you see how close the Wags are to the Rhodens, (UHR) it just makes it seem more likely they did it. Remember the guilty have to have the......MOTIVES---MEANS and OPPORTUNITY.

Last edited:
Yes that was a very odd photo to post. Especially considering the “laser focus” was still on them and one victim in these murders was shot once in the right eye. JMO.

I have always thought the phrase “laser focused” had some meaning. The AG sending a message to the Ws, I don’t know but the phrase stands out to me

I'm looking on my laptop and it appears to be tribal art around the eye, but I believe the artist meant it to be a scar, in looking at her page. The wolf has both eyes, though, a blue and an amber, so I'm leaning toward scar. I'll upload the image and some info on wolves and symbolism, attached to it. I would not be surprised if the Ws were into an offshoot of Pagan/Wiccan type of ideology, maybe mixed in with their church upbringing. Lots of Pagan/Wicca ideology in this region. We are different than others tagged within the "Bible Belt". That does not mean, that I'm saying that they did this b/c I think they may have those ideologies. Having those ideologies does not a murderer make.

The Wolf: Art Feature and Symbolism
My brothers name was Asakis which is wolf. That's as close as I can come to correct spelling with the English alphabet. Like my name it had to be shortened so non Natives could pronounce it. Everyone called him Asa.

Many tribes have Wolf Clans. The wolf is a symbol of courage, strength, loyalty and hunting success. It is a matter of great pride to be a member of the Wolf Clan.

But I can't see any of the W's knowing anything about what the word means in Tribal language.

JMO

My brothers name was Asakis which is wolf. That's as close as I can come to correct spelling with the English alphabet. Like my name it had to be shortened so non Natives could pronounce it. Everyone called him Asa.

Many tribes have Wolf Clans. The wolf is a symbol of courage, strength, loyalty and hunting success. It is a matter of great pride to be a member of the Wolf Clan.

But I can't see any of the W's knowing anything about what the word means in Tribal language.

JMO
If you look on Charlie Reader’s Facebook page you will see where he posted a picture of a tattoo of a wolf back in July. And I don’t know how to post the link but maybe another sleuth can. MOO I felt like the picture of the wolf that GW4 posted was a warning of the revenge that would happen if the Wagners were caught and that is why AW made the comment she made.
JMO

While I believe this was over custody, I also believe the R’s had some serious dirt on the Wags that would not only prevent custody of S going to JW, but would also destroy the Wags as whole.

There had to be something very important in it for all involved, including John Doe.

We really don't know why the surveillance started or even who exactly they were eavesdropping on. Don't know if the audio or video was more important to them. At a minimum, they must have heard a lot of trash talk which would have fueled the issue.

And you're so right, this is probably where the "bizarre" part of the motive comes in. There had to have been something very illegal and/or immoral going on...
I agree.

;):D:)
In the full vid they played down here, I did see a horse in the trailer. I was watching at the time they arrested him. Start watching around 1:15.

Thankx so much rsd1200! This is a much better video then the 2 I put up. In what I put up I couldn't see the horse----- but definitely a horse is in the trailer no doubt.

I stand corrected!

And this is a much better shot of Robin. You can really see it is her talking on the phone! Good video.

There has been a theory mentioned earlier that the babies were moved just before their parents were shot and then placed back in bed beside their dead parents.
I’ve heard that theory, but have never really believed it. If killers are entering to kill people quickly, why take the time to remove babies before shooting? Also, why then lay them back in bed with their massacred parents?

I have trouble with that logic because removing the babies would indicate the killers had compassion. IF they had compassion, it seems out of character to be compassionate about moving an infant before shooting the parents and then putting the babies back in bed and further endangering an infant who could have easily suffocated while unattended and that’s on top of being placed back in bed to lay in their parents which is absolutely horrific. Also, killing people in general lacks any amount of compassion anywhere. It seems the only child that was a concern to the Wags that night was the child they made sure was not present. JMHO

I'll have to go back and look, but I thought that Reader or DeWine said in the last PC that all the murders were planned in advance. I took that to mean KR's murder was planned along with the rest of them. I've always leaned towards believing that he was killed because KR would know who did the murders and would come after them/report them to LE. Whatever business relationship the two families had, KR knew as much about it as CR1.

JMO, that says Kenneth's murder was planned along with the others. Made friends with his dogs, learned his schedule, learned where his surveillance cameras were, etc.
Thanks Betty! Yes all of that combined probably means his murder was planned, just as Dewine said.

That one shot has always spoke volumes to me that Kenny simply had to go. JMO

Now, how in the world do you think they got in his camper?

And you're so right, this is probably where the "bizarre" part of the motive comes in. There had to have been something very illegal and/or immoral going on...
Something for sure was not right. I have a few theories on that, but for now I’m just very anxious to see what the discovery reveals that will be released slowly over the next few months.

If you look on Charlie Reader’s Facebook page you will see where he posted a picture of a tattoo of a wolf back in July. And I don’t know how to post the link but maybe another sleuth can. MOO I felt like the picture of the wolf that GW4 posted was a warning of the revenge that would happen if the Wagners were caught and that is why AW made the comment she made.
JMO
There are no tribes I know of where the wolf symbolizes revenge.

The wolf is a guardian spirit. An Istisike. As you watch over your sister so the Shovnvlke Vokla watches over his brother.

Again I cannot see anyone who is non Native knowing the meaning and certainly not the W's.

JMO
Charlie Reader

Thieves in the night always seemed important to me. I have lost sleep over this so I can't imagine how the people in SE Ohio dealt with not knowing.

I was checking out the meaning of some of the AM dogs that FWF sold for a while.

I still think that the thing that the W's felt that they had to lose was JW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member