OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it has no bearing, but why would someone else have been coming to feed the dogs, etc if there were people living in the house at the time? ie not on vacation or something Wouldn't they just take care of their own animals?

I'm sure it has no bearing, but why would someone else have been coming to feed the dogs, etc if there were people living in the house at the time? ie not on vacation or something Wouldn't they just take care of their own animals?

Maybe a hired farmhand?

Christopher Rhoden is the father and ex husband that lives on Left Fork Rd, according to Whitepages. Dana Rhoden is the mother that lives on Union Rd, which is where the three homes are. There's Chris the father, and Chris the teen that were both killed. There's a total of four homes. I question media reports saying the teen was found in a seperate home on Left Fork, being the names are the same. I wish they would get that straight. So that means that the other two Rhoden adults not named that were in one of those three homes around Dana.

"Someone called 911 to report two dead people at a home on the 4000 block of Union Hill Road just before 8 a.m., Reader said.
Deputies responded to that scene and checked two nearby addresses on Union Hill Road where they found five more bodies."

"In total, seven people were found shot dead at three Union Hill Road addresses and one person was found in a home on Dry Fork Road later Friday afternoon."

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s.../pike-county-mass-shooting-april-22/83380444/
Statement by family, and below is what Leonard Manley said yesterday...
"Leonard Manley, who said he’s the father and grandfather of some of the victims, said one of his daughters discovered the bodies when she went to Union Hill Road to feed dogs and chickens, part of her normal routine." So I'm assuming he's Dana's father, and the woman who went to the house to feed animals is Dana's sister or sister in law.

IIRC, the informant is Dana's brother's wife.

That makes sense that she's the sister in law. Is she the one who spoke on local news yesterday? Someone commented they saw her on the news, but I can't find a video on it.

Statistics about Pike County Ohio:

Population: 28,709
Total area: 444 square miles
Adjacent to Adams County
Number of households: 10,944
Median household income: 43,010
Unemployment rate: 6.9 percent, with a percent change of -13.2 from 2013-2014
Households below the poverty line: 23.6 percent
Racial makeup: 96.2 percent white, 1.1 percent African American, 0.9 percent Hispanic/Latino, 0.6 percent Native American, 0.3 percent Asian American
In the 2013 election, 5,685 votes from Pike County were Republican, 5,684 were Democrat
Residents with a high school diploma: 77.1 percent
Residents with a college degree: 11.4 percent

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/pike-county-information-on-the-home-of-fridays-mass-killing-victims

I'd really like to know where CH is right now. Based on the number of victims and locations, and the fact that he hasn't been mentioned, it looks like he is not among the victims. That makes him the top suspect in my opinion. Was it obvious that the infant wasn't his, like a different race? Just saying....

I'd really like to know where CH is right now. Based on the number of victims and locations, and the fact that he hasn't been mentioned, it looks like he is not among the victims. That makes him the top suspect in my opinion. Was it obvious that the infant wasn't his, like a different race? Just saying....

From what I've read on fb, he made a comment that he loved "her babies" a while back. CH did like a post about 18 hours ago that someone was sending condolences to the family and him.

Also, I did some record checking and can't find anything on him. Appears like a fun redneck type guy, but HMR didn't seem to happy on her fb. The town he's originally from is around 19 miles from Chillicothe where they are questioning someone(s).

It could be anyone as a few of the locals are blaming everything from ISIS to drug cartels and so on. jmo

About the victims being specifically targeted, there's immediate family living yards from where the ex husband was killed. Actually they should stop talking about their location, but they don't seem worried, which makes me think something was only going on with the victims killed, not the relatives. The killer sure went out of the way to kill the ex husband. I can't see this being drug related if only the young people were involved, why kill the ex husband? The killer knew the whole family.

IMO ...

Dana Rhoden (Mother/Grandmother)
CR (Dana's Ex-husband)

Hanna (no H on end) Rhoden, daughter of Dana & CR, sister of Chris Rhoden and Frankie Rhoden, Mother of newborn.

Chris Rhoden, son of Dana & CR, 16 y.o.

Frankie Rhoden, son of CR & Dana, brother of Hanna & Chris, father of 3 y.o. & 6 month old
Hannah Hazel Gilley, Fiance of Frankie, mother of 3 y.o. & 6 month old

GR - brother of CR(?), Greenup, KY(?)
KR - brothers of CR(?)
(one of these two was found at 799 Left Fork Rd (per BR fb post "I'm not but 500 yards from there where they found my uncle")

Dana & Hanna & new born found at house with large red out barn.
CR found at one of the trailers by all the cars

Frankie & Hannah & toddler & 6 mo old found at other trailer by cars.

Either GR or KR found at CR's.(?)

Young Chris found at either Dana's or CR's (?)

Bodies found by HHG's sister(?) per HHG's father (LM) press statement that "my daughter found when went to feed chickens & dogs". Someone else flagged down deputies while at/going to that scene.

Sorry this is kind of jumbled but just notes I've made over the past day. This is about 2 hours SW of me and I have dear friends that live near.

About the victims being specifically targeted, there's immediate family living yards from where the ex husband was killed. Actually they should stop talking about their location, but they don't seem worried, which makes me think something was only going on with the victims killed, not the relatives. The killer sure went out of the way to kill the ex husband. I can't see this being drug related if only the young people were involved, why kill the ex husband? The killer knew the whole family.

I believe the husband (CR) was found at one of the Union Hill Road locations. There was a statement in one of the early news stories that after the divorce Dana had bought a house "just up the road" from where her and CR had lived. The person found on Left Fork would have been either GR or KR (a brother to CR) and uncle to the facebook poster (BR) that his uncle was found just '500 yards from here".

"The victims — one of whom was 16 years old — include a grandmother, grandfather, their two adult children, the girlfriend of one of their children and the brother and nephew of the grandfather, according to what police told Pastor Phil Fulton of the nearby Union Hill church."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/family-members-dead-ohio-shooting-article-1.2611061

It's strange, I can't find any photos or the name of Chris Rhoden's nephew, noone's mentioned him. Has anyone read anything about him?

I noticed that a person named J. Rhoden is Facebook friends with the victim F. Rhoden.
It seems a very new account with only 8 friends. The first post was on April 18, a picture of a man holding an infant.
According to my math, this is the exact same day that the newborn baby of another victim H. Rhoden was born.
Is this the same baby?

IMO ...

CR (Dana's Ex-husband)

Hanna (no H on end) Rhoden, daughter of Dana & CR, sister of Chris Rhoden and Frankie Rhoden, Mother of newborn.

Frankie Rhoden, son of CR & Dana, brother of Hanna & Chris, father of 3 y.o. & 6 month old

GR - brother of CR(?), Greenup, KY(?)
KR - brothers of CR(?)
(one of these two was found at 799 Left Fork Rd (per BR fb post "I'm not but 500 yards from there where they found my uncle")

Dana & Hanna & new born found at house with large red out barn.
CR found at one of the trailers by all the cars

Either GR or KR found at CR's.(?)

Young Chris found at either Dana's or CR's (?)

Bodies found by HHG's sister(?) per HHG's father (LM) press statement that "my daughter found when went to feed chickens & dogs". Someone else flagged down deputies while at/going to that scene.

Sorry this is kind of jumbled but just notes I've made over the past day. This is about 2 hours SW of me and I have dear friends that live near.

Are you near Dayton?

IMO ...

CR (Dana's Ex-husband)

GR - mother or nephew of CR
KR -brother of CR

Dana & Hanna & new born & CR2 found at house with large red out barn.
CR1 found at one of the trailers by all the cars 8 miles away at 799 Left Fork Rd

GR & KR found at other home

Bodies found by DR's sister(in law per DR's father (LM) press statement that "my daughter found when went to feed chickens & dogs". Someone else flagged down deputies while at/going to that scene.

FIFY, I think

[video=twitter;723932288363405312]https://twitter.com/CGEditor/status/723932288363405312[/video]

User Actions
Follow

Michael ThroneVerified account
‏@CGEditor
Cincinnati restaurant owner offers $25K reward in Pike County slayings. #cgnow

CgvslI_WYAAngwS.jpg

https://twitter.com/CGEditor/with_replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics