OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "I they can live with it, I can too." to be puzzling. It's a strange thing to say. It almost makes me think he suspects who did it and has realized it is family that he loves. And he had spoke of believing in revenge previously but now speaks of having no revenge in his heart. It just makes me wonder if he has had to come to terms with suspecting it is someone close to him and he can't bear to lose them too. Just a really strange interview.

on another note, I was watching some videos tonight and ran across this one. What I found particularly interesting in it was what the man they interviewed had to say. He very specifically mentions one of them being shot 9 times....with a shotgun". Now, up until now I have heard no one, including the media say what kind of a gun was used. And he threw that in there so "matter of fact". Not sure if he really knows that or is going by rumors around the community, or just misunderstood the media to say that when they only said "9 gunshots". Sometimes people hear things that aren't there. But, it sure jumped out at me and I found it very interesting.

[video=youtu;xKFt1u5O6hc]http://youtu.be/xKFt1u5O6hc[/video]

Interesting. I read about the murders of Candy Newsome and her 16-year-old daughter in January not too far away. Candy sold drugs, according to her family. She was shot in bed and her daughter was going toward the front door. The murders have not been solved. Those murders were committed with a shotgun. In the articles I read, LE did not think they were related to the Rhoden/Gilley murders.

Kenneth's campers

attachment.php
thanks

Remind me, was it 3 of the 4 locations grow ops were found at?
If so, do we know which one didn't have a grow op?

Are there any Bing or Google map street photos of any of the homes?

This article, while I think is somewhat incorrect, grabbed my attention. Surveillance system etc... Of course "no comment" by law enforcement.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elped-identify-killers-removed-murderers.html

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Google doesn't have street view for the properties. If you click on my map, you can view "satellite view" to see google earth of the properties. I've also attached media provided photos of the properties to each marker. In my signature.

Regarding the security systems, DS, to knowledge, is the only person who has said that the murderers turned off security cameras. LE has not said anything about them.

I wonder if the evidence will clear family or Mexican pot growing or what ever else.

I'm going with familiar peeps. jmo

RIP Rhoden & Gillie family. My heart breaks for you. May all of you rest in peace and rest in heaven.

Justice is coming. I read that somewhere.

[video=youtube;CDdvReNKKuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk[/video]

Remind me, was it 3 of the 4 locations grow ops were found at?
If so, do we know which one didn't have a grow op?

I asked the same thing yesterday. Nobody knows for sure but most are guessing that Dana's property was the one without the grow op since she recently moved there. I haven't seen it reported yet.

<modsnip>

Hi Dr. Know?!!!,

Long time no see!!!

I didn't mean to post such a religious youtube video. I think Amazing Grace is traditional and appropriate in time of deaths. Anything else religiously indicated on video, is up to the individual poster to decide.

jmo

I asked the same thing yesterday. Nobody knows for sure but most are guessing that Dana's property was the one without the grow op since she recently moved there. I haven't seen it reported yet.

Most likely. She indicated that her relationship status was complicated and we read that she was still 'attached' to her ex-husband CR1. My guess is that one (?) of the reasons they got divorced is that she did not want to be directly implicated with her husband in any illegal activity or live where that activity was taking place .... JMO.

I think this needs solved yesterday, I have a sister living in Peebles. SOLVE IT. ARREST are welcomed at all hours.

I think this needs solved yesterday, I have a sister living in Peebles. SOLVE IT. ARREST are welcomed at all hours.
I hear you! My kids have a friend with relatives in the general area. I am "mutual friends" on facebook with a family member and several other family "friends" or relatives.
I really want this solved. Selfish? Yeah, a little! (OK- A lot) I don't want anyone that I even barely know to be involved or connected what so ever!
It bothers me tremendously!
MOO

And some days you hold a branch out and it's beat the hell out of. life. suck it up....Truely some iteresting family. May God hold you all together. RIP/RIH dk

Re: towing of the vehicles- are they thinking the perp(s) hid in one or more of the vehicles around the property and then waited to strike at a given time? Dana's late work-night must have thrown them off. :lurk:

Re: towing of the vehicles- are they thinking the perp(s) hid in one or more of the vehicles around the property and then waited to strike at a given time? Dana's late work-night must have thrown them off. :lurk:
I bet it did! I haven't caught up with the vehicles towed. I am leaning towards tools inside of them being used prior to or after the crime. DNA, possibly driving the vehicles from point A to point B and back?
Moo

I hear you! My kids have a friend with relatives in the general area. I am "mutual friends" on facebook with a family member and several other family "friends" or relatives.
I really want this solved. Selfish? Yeah, a little! (OK- A lot) I don't want anyone that I even barely know to be involved or connected what so ever!
It bothers me tremendously!
MOO

Oh I get the tremdously part. Thank you grgr! My thoughts are with you too. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53