OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In exploring the stolen cars/car parts theory, I've done a bit more digging and came across a couple of things I'd thought I'd share.

One, the cars at 4077 UHR have been a rather recent addition. In looking at Google Earth using the timeline, I found that in May of 2012, while there were some junk cars sitting around, nothing near the extent of what is there now (with the most recent sat image being taken in 2015.). See the two attached images.

4077URH2012.jpg

4077UHR2015.jpg

ETA: ...and here is a terraserver image from 8/29/2014. While grainy, it clearly shows that there not nearly the number of vehicles there even as late as 2014.

4077UHR2014.jpg

Secondly, 9 months ago in July of 2015, there was an bust of a large crime ring out of Cleveland Ohio called 'Operation Goodfella' which involved salvage yards and stolen car parts. One Carmine "The Bull" Agnello was the leading suspect taken down in these raids. This is of note because Agnello was the ex-husband of the daughter of a fellow named John Gotti. Yes, that John Gotti of the Gambino Family.

http://legacy.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cleveland/2015/07/15/organized-crime-police/30189017/

Probably means nothing, I just found it interesting.

In exploring the stolen cars/car parts theory, I've done a bit more digging and came across a couple of things I'd thought I'd share.

One, the cars at 4077 UHR have been a rather recent addition. In looking at Google Earth using the timeline, I found that in May of 2012, while there were some junk cars sitting around, nothing near the extent of what is there now (with the most recent sat image being taken in 2015.). See the two attached images.

View attachment 93875

View attachment 93876

Secondly, 9 months ago in July of 2015, there was an bust of a large crime ring out of Cleveland Ohio called 'Operation Goodfella' which involved salvage yards and stolen car parts. One Carmine "The Bull" Agnello was the leading suspect taken down in these raids. This is of note because Agnello was the ex-husband of the daughter of a fellow named John Gotti. Yes, that John Gotti of the Gambino Family.

http://legacy.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cleveland/2015/07/15/organized-crime-police/30189017/

Quality sleuthing.

I thought the same... but have no idea why Stone would lie about that.
My current train of thought regarding this is: IF there was money on this person, it may well have been dropped or placed there by Stone himself, as he removed the bulk of it... with Stone's reasoning that the victim would have wanted him to have the money, not see it tied up in some police locker as evidence etc. Pure conjecture on my part, but we do have Stone saying the victim would take him out to eat for his company, give him money etc...

Speculation.
In the Family business the structure or work responsibilities were probably divided.
I am guessing, CR Sr. Was the head of all physical operations and interaction with outside associates.
GR was distribution and others below were assisting in transportation, distribution, collection, errand running, labor.
Thinking mainly of grow operation .
Vehicles Operations might be similar, with DR assisting or just making money on her own.
Dont know where the *advertiser censored* Raising comes in, except as another way to validate income
or a hobby. Same with Derby Racing, maybe a hobby that justifies all the vehicles.
I believe CR Sr. was intertwined with the other guy, the Boss, at the other place, but can't figure if
it was a way to make money, launder money, as a student learning other ways to do business, or CR was a
friend, doing a favor. Can not figure that out.

Main in reason for wondering is - how was all the income divided?

Just tossing it out there. No hard conclusions. Anyone have thoughts on the Family Business Structure?

I think that the ones who got shot the least amount of times were shot as efficiently as possible.
Those with the most shots may have been intentionally shot in non-lethal places to prolong the suffering.
Multiple shots, to me, indicate more suffering.
I'd be interested to know which person received how many shots. That would probably reveal a lot about who the main targets were.

Someone posted a few threads ago that CR1 could have been the victim with 9 shots, and before killing him told him what they had done to the rest of his family. That is probably the most horrific scenario I could imagine. Telling him about one of his dead family members after every shot to an arm or leg, then 2 to finish him off.

View attachment 93875

View attachment 93876

Now THIS I find very interesting. Thank you for your hard work! ;)

I considered this person, but have ruled him out. He seems very weak willed to me. I don't think he's the type to actually kill despite his posturing in the past. My mom's family has a saying, "The dog that barks doesn't bite". I think we will find it IS family related, but from someone who knows enough to keep silent about it. At least until and if he/she/they go to a bar and start beagging.
JMO

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can't see anyone bragging about this. I think the outrage is potent and get the impression from SM comments that even people who might buy into the 'someone may have deserved it 'or hillbilly justice thinks this was over the top. The young women killed, a teenage boy, babies in the house...I just can't see anyone gloating about knowing something.

Do you have a link to the interview please? Thanks.
I can not find it now! I think I saw it a couple threads ago. If I find it I'll post. He says they were his friends too and he went to school with them, is crying, and wipes tears with his shirt.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A few people mentioned it over the last couple of days. I figured it was time for a change ;)

In the settings, you can hide avatars and signatures. After a few days of dizziness, I utilized it :). Makes reading the forum easier.

. . .
FWIW, I'm not convinced that Kenneth's death wasn't a crime of opportunity. Maybe someone already had it in for Kenneth. When they heard about the Murders on Union Hill, they figured they could kill him and make it look like the same person/people did it.

Oh wow, that possibility hadn't occurred to me. What an intriguing thought! That surely could be possible, particularly if the money is indicative of the opportunistic motive.

See the updated version. I added an image from 2014 that shows that the building was there, but not nearly as many cars.

Hmm relatively new enterprise.....when did Dana start trying to sell cars on FB and when did her cars start showing up in the used car lot? JMO

Oh wow, that possibility hadn't occurred to me. What an intriguing thought! That surely could be possible, particularly if the money is indicative of the opportunistic motive.
I was thinking about this as well. Or that KR was killed for a completely unrelated reason that just happened to fall on the same day as the rest of the Rhoden's in some terrible coincidence.

There is a family member who wasn't killed, who either stayed with or lived in Hannah Gilley and Frankie Rhoden sometime in the last year. I found this not by sleuthing family, but by sleuthing a victim. I won't name the family member as I don't want to associate someone with the crime who isn't a named suspect. However, if we're looking at people the dogs would have known, and who would have known the ins and outs of the property, there's at least one.

If it is the same person I am thinking of, they now have the same address that was given for one of the victims (KR).

Did that interview with IJ where he cried and wiped his tears with his shirt seem like the fakest cry ever? Even if he didn't do it, he probably wouldn't really shed tears for them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Maybe he's really crying because he's scared that people think he did it.

I was thinking about this as well. Or that KR was killed for a completely unrelated reason that just happened to fall on the same day as the rest of the Rhoden's in some terrible coincidence.

I cant see coincidence....but I can see opportunity. JMO

I cant see coincidence....but I can see opportunity. JMO
You mean someone knew everyone else was killed and then decided to kill KR? I'm not so sure.... the timing would have to be perfect. Wouldn't KR go check on the others? If he's supposed to be an early riser that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member