OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary was said to be "working on cars with Chris" up in Ohio.
Donald supposedly "works on cars with Kenneth."

Is working on cars code for being involved in the cannabis business?

Mrs. Smith, I don't think I've heard you mention your son before. My heart skipped a beat. Sending love.

Thank you. We appreciate it.

I'd post an example of my sweet interviewing body language, but I'll be the next DS. [emoji23]

He doesn't know anything about any illegal activity but first thing he does is go check to see if the plants have been stolen.

...and now we know where two of the three grow ops were located...

That's a new one for me. What are your thoughts about this?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think every possible reason has to be considered and investigated....blackmail is a good one.

Also, covering/ rubbing his eyes. Avoidance. IMO

I have that book that's one of the first true crime books I ever read. If I ever drive thru Skidmore I'm stopping. The person to fear is gone. My kind of town. I'm not a fan of vigilante justice but sometimes common sense has got to take over. That man was a terrorist.

Yes, he is dead, however, fear is his son would retaliate...There are some very nice people living in Skidmore. The fear they had must have been beyond comprehension.

Am I imagining this or did I read that one thing DS said was that Kenneth always willingly lent him money? I'm wondering if Kenneth may have put the clamps on loans, and the money at his feet was thrown at him before he was shot....Also, if Kenneth had planned to go to an auction, he would have had quite a bit of cash to buy a car or two. JMO

Perhaps the killer put the money there. Here is another scenario: someone (DS or someone else) found the body and knew where the cash was hidden. So the person took most of the money, put some of it on the body to make it look like the killer put it there. This person also destroyed/disabled the cameras.
This person had an alibi and wasn't afraid to be accused murder in case it was discovered that (s)he had taken some money.

Lol. When my husband talks to me I have him repeat himself because I'm so wrapped up in all these theories and this case that it's all I think about. Poor guy. He asks me about it too, but I can tell he's getting irritated.

Same here. WS needs a support group for our spouses/significant others.

DS mentions the money near feet in this article too. If to see KR in bed you need to approach from the foot of the bed based on camper layout, it seems very likely he was sleeping or resting in bed, in his clothes when gunman approached, and KR thought the shooter wanted money, like here you go, maybe he sat up to hand it over, and got shot so it landed at his feet. JMO.
And I think DS is probably just a sketchy guy, maybe liking the camera/attention in a way? But not involved in the killing. JMO again!

Could this have been why KR became paranoid lately? Because he decided to start growing and had just started and was having some anxiety about doing it? JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S. Where are all the BJM videos, dangit.

why isn't KS in jail for tampering with evidence, he basically just admitted to tainting the whole crime scene pertaining to KR

Agree. I don't recall seeing a garage in the pics of where KR was found, but maybe there was. Body language is very strange. Why is he just now telling these tidbits, and why did he go to the garage if he saw KR deceased with "blood in his eyes" I do hope he keeps talking though.

yep, keep him talking!

Weird, weird, weird. Why did he walk in the garage? Why did he only decide to call 911 after seeing the cannabis in the garage? What is that body language?
He struck me odd from the get-go. May be that's all it is, is he's odd.

I wanna know if something else besides pot was kept in that garage.

I'm really curious who "we" consisted of. Kinda like when we realized BJM said that on her 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members