OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog house and the bare dirt is the radius of the circle is the length of the dog chain...

This doesn't look like a dog house to me?

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 407
Dog house and the bare dirt is the radius of the circle is the length of the dog chain...

Yes, and wouldn't they being going crazy at the first sniff of a stranger? You can hear dogs barking from a great distance, even in the boondocks.

maoxian said:
Not only does it look like a dog house to me, it looks like you circled the dog himself!

Yes, that's what I thought. It looks like it's lying down, and I sure hope it's sleeping.

No, don't know when GR arrived for sure. The intoxication levels would be a great thing to know. Alcohol can be an instigator in a lot of altercations. I'd not doubt that's the same car either. I've heard rumors about CR2. I've hoped they're not true but they would place him somewhere other than his mother's home.

I heard/read early on something I thought meant that it was CR2 who was found dead in the house with Gary, something like "he being so close with his nephew, and was laying over his legs", me thinking CR2 being the nephew. Later I understood that it probably meant CR1 and GR, but I still hasn't been able to shake the idea of CR2 being there. And now it turns out his car is parked outside... We really need to know where, how and when they all died.

Yes, that's what I thought. It looks like it's lying down, and I sure hope it's sleeping.

Yeah, I don't think they'd leave a dead dog lying in the sun like that ... you can see another big black dog walking in his circle in another of the photos ... I don't think the killers also killed the dogs (some kind of code about sparing the children and animals).

I did mention and I do think he was possibly renting to own or land contract. I think another one of his properties was a land contract but can't remember for sure. I think they have to have some sort of agreement. I'm not sure

I've not seen any indication of him renting any property, other than him possibly renting out his own property, on Camp Creek Rd. Everything, other than Camp Creek, and this little piece that CR1's trailer has been placed on rather haphazardly, (which the st name is 3 N SIDE UNION RD C-30 / Parcel # 230077000000) is listed as et al with his three brothers, one other of which is deceased now.

Here's a large photo of the crime scene at CR1's home. I'm not an expert, but I'm not seeing any cameras on these buildings. I realize they may be small, but what do you all think?
Since the killers dismantled and took the camera system at KR's property, did they do the same at CR1's? I'm having trouble linking, so you may need to cut and paste.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-571a9c8c/turbine/ct-ohio-shooting-pike-county-20160422

ETA: Click on the photo at the link and you'll see a large, hi res photo of the area.

It really depends. We have in home nursing for my son and we have cameras up. You can't see them, even in his room.

Cameras can be very small and can be easily wired through a trailer (house too, but referring to CRsr), if they need wiring at all. They could be up under the lip of the roof even, or attached to the porch. I definitely wouldn't rule out the possibility of cameras being out there. JMO.

I've not seen any indication of him renting any property, other than him possibly renting out his own property, on Camp Creek Rd. Everything, other than Camp Creek, and this little piece that CR1's trailer has been placed on rather haphazardly, (which the st name is 3 N SIDE UNION RD C-30 & Parcel # 230077000000) is listed as et al with his three brothers, one other of which is deceased now.

Is all this property talk related to property feud as a motive? If so, wouldn't that be well known in the area, and not something locals would keep from the news?

I think the silver car in that photo is the one said to be CR2's car.

When I compare rear views of a Hyundai Tiburon with the car in the photo, it appears to be a match down to the rear wing or whatever those things are called.

I raised this question about that car previously. It was suggested that perhaps he walked the approximately one mile back to where his mother lived.

I don't know many 16 year-olds who would walk rather than drive or catch a ride.

Maybe his car needed work and he either walked or caught a ride to get to his mother's?

Or maybe he spent that night at his father's place or even with his brother FR next door.

The Pike County Sheriff's office incident report for 4077 Union Hill Road that we have seen makes it pretty clear that only two bodies were initially found in CR1's mobile home -- CR1 and GR.

So if CR2 was at that general location when all of this went down, he might have been at his brother's or maybe there is some truth to the persisting possibility that one of the deceased was outside when killed.

But, considering all the access to cars it also seemed he had, maybe he drove a different one to DR's? Or maybe CRsr was living at DR's and used CRjr's car to go check on the house or hang out with GR? I could see a lot of reasons for his main Tiburon to be at CRsr's if he wasn't. And yes, I 100% believe that silver car is the Tiburon, the back end looks just like one.

I have also read that this person who was found outside was actually found last which would mean after KR I don't know how true this is but it does come directly from a family member

It's never been confirmed he was found outside in MSM, therefore we can only consider it speculation and not as fact. Same with the order in which the bodies were found.

Also, I don't believe it because the initial press conference stated they found 7 bodies and then they had gotten the call about KR making it 8 around 1330. JMO.

I remember reading that one of the victims was found outside, can't remember where, though. But if I understand correctly, we have no official information on who was found where or at wich residence? I understand that it's quite obvious, but I'm trying to seperate the official statements from all the others.( Our poor brains. ��)

As far as I'm aware, the only technically official information we know in this regard is that two deceased males were found in the mobile home at the 4077 Union Hill Road address.

That information comes from the PCSO incident report for 4077 Union Hill Road:

The home was found to be unoccupied except for the two deceased males in the back bedroom. Both male subjects I observed were lying in close proximity to each other and were obviously deceased.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-hunt-for-killer(s)-4&p=12502409#post12502409

That is the extent of what I'm aware of that could technically be considered as official. Everything else I am aware of is taken from 911 calls and statements made by family members to the media.

It's never been confirmed he was found outside in MSM, therefore we can only consider it speculation and not as fact. Same with the order in which the bodies were found.

Also, I don't believe it because the initial press conference stated they found 7 bodies and then they had gotten the call about KR making it 8 around 1330. JMO.

I can't see how that rules out CR2 being at CR1's house? (Maybe he was found last of the first 7.) When the first 911-call came, BM said there were two bodies, she mentioned her brother in law, and when LE arrived she told them there were two more, FR and HG (if I remember correctly), but LE could still have found CR2 at the premises after BM left and before the initial press coference. It's possible, at least.

Yes, but, out in the country you normally do not have to have a building permit and people build their own structures a lot of the time and do their own wiring, etc... He may very well have known at the time when the transfer was made to him and his siblings where his land boundaries were. But, like me, and the guy I told you about, as time goes on, and the land has been in the family for a long time, the lines blur. I could not tell you where my property lines are at this time. Would I build a permanent structure w/o checking? No. But do other people do so? Yes. It happens more often than you'd think. Just like the guy I mentioned. It was thousands of dollars that he spent. It was not his property. Obviously he didn't check either. I know of cases where people have put up fencing and even built a structure and it was inches over onto another's property. It is a mess at the end of the day b/c they "thought" they knew where their boundary line was. Many old property descriptions read; from the pin oak tree at the left fork, to the sapling white oak, 300 yards... So you have to get a guy out to survey. That costs money and you have to have a stranger on your land. . . wandering around. . .

Here in the midwest, we live in a rural area and we built a 10 x 12 shed and we had to get a building permit (I think it was $50.00) and shortly after it was completed the county assessor was out here and then he also noticed at the same time that we had made other improvements such as new siding on the house yada yada so then our property taxes went up. So I don't know if it's like that everywhere but it is here! JMO

But, considering all the access to cars it also seemed he had, maybe he drove a different one to DR's? Or maybe CRsr was living at DR's and used CRjr's car to go check on the house or hang out with GR? I could see a lot of reasons for his main Tiburon to be at CRsr's if he wasn't. And yes, I 100% believe that silver car is the Tiburon, the back end looks just like one.

Good points. I agree those could be plausible reasons, IMO.

My first post so please excuse any mistakes until I get the hang of this. HAS anyone given any thought to Uranium that was in close proximity years ago to this land. Just a thought.

I'm going to try to post a link that I thought was interesting. I'm wondering if this is the same area
the article refers to and if so, what potential impact of land changing hands.

http://national.suntimes.com/us-news...f-piketon-ohio

That's one of the dogs. It's lying down but it is alive it's head is raised a bit. So is the dark dog beside the blue dog house and the other one curled up behind the trailer attached to it's run. They are in the sun and are probably a bit tired from barking at all the people hanging around. I saw on a short video clip at least one of the dogs running around on it's tether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon