OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds kind of "out there", but at this point, anything is possible.
Yeah true. Literally grasping at straws at this point, but could happen. There are some older men in that family who could be very protective, and it sounds like between LJ and IJ they had some serious bad issues with the Rhodens. I'm still on the cartel bandwagon though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't know if this has been mentioned. I have been wondering where Chris1 got the 30k cash for that trailer. What if Chris1 was approached at expanding his business. Someone fronted him the money to expand. Chris1 goes and purchases a trailer and the someone felt he was getting burnt on a deal. The someone decides to wipe out the adults cause he/she doesn't fill his/her money should be going towards Chris1 family.
Hope this makes sense.
This is JMO

Wow! You're going to make me think THIS early in the morning?
#1: eight people were all killed from bullet wounds to the head. Babies were spared. Pot growing at three locations. Lots of used cars on property. Lg fairly new building for mechanic work and possibly body work. FB threats. Newborn just four days old. Pot grow connection similar to "triangle" involvement. Don't know who or what gang affiliation could be at the top. Birds and dogs being bred. Demo derby a hobby of family. Women in healthcare. Family healthcare business. Men enjoyed hunting and fishing. Kenny enjoyed motorcycle riding. Many tips have been turned in. Close to 100 pieces of evidence sent to crime lab. No suspects have been named.
#2: official TOD, how many bullets each person had. How many people involved in murders. Forensic results on some of evidence. Know if LE was involved. Possibly know if these murders tie in with Newsome case and Ken. case. Have ALL the notes and tapes from tips and interviews from day one. Have several people in mind for potential involvement that have to be eliminated or chgd before any arrests are made. Probably know a couple of WHO's.
#3: the WHY has eluded LE. Everybody knows the how.

Very good, I must say.

Adding to #2, I think they also know who was involved, directly or indirectly, with the mj and their purpose in growing it. I believe they know the purpose of the cars, titles, legal or illegal. They may know the purpose of the roosters. I also believe they have ruled out what's irrelevant in the cars, mj, roosters and the feuds brewing between others. I think they probably know the financial statuses of the victims and family members.

Adding to #3, because they are referring to this as a 1000 piece puzzle, and are still getting tips daily, they have 25 full timers working the case, I believe once the tips cease they will have all the pieces. They will continue to sort through them and weed out what's irrelevant and then BAM, it will all come together!

My hopes anyway.

The theory lusd brought up is interesting, but I still wonder if Chris actually paid 30,000 down. I think it is possible that whoever he bought the place from could have worked a deal out with him, say for example, maybe they needed a second car and Chris offered to fix one up for them, or maybe they needed a barn or garage or storage building. The owners could have just shown on paper he paid 30,000 down, when actually it could have been much less. And, if the original owners had moved out of town, then some or all of the work had already been done. Then it wouldn't be likely Chris's neighbors or friends would necessarily know about the specifics of his down payment.
My first husband and I bought a small MH shortly after we got married. It was located in a small MH park, and the owners were great. The thing that made it a pain was dirt street, and snowy bad winters.
We found a much nicer park, and the guy who moved it charged my dad $50.00, they had been friends for many years. Mike and Daddy helped get it ready to be moved, and helped level and set it up and skirt it. Everybody else in town wanted no less than 400.00 to do the same thing. So Chris could have done some work for these people and had his sons help when they could. That way he wasn't paying someone else to help with the labor.

Does anyone wonder if IJ and LJ maybe didn't do anything, because teens could not pull this off, but maybe some elders in their family felt it best to take matters into thin their own hands. Is this possible? Maybe some dad's who are protective and have some experience in military maybe?

that is something I mentioned before as well. That maybe a couple dads and a couple kids formed teams and did it

that is something I mentioned before as well. That maybe a couple dads and a couple kids formed teams and did it
It seems all of the old fb posts, even those that were in actual news articles, have been deleted for the most part or just taken out of articles. What always bothered me was a couple comments about taking out "all of them." There were a couple of them like that and it's just plain eerie. Like multiple people were planning.

I am still thinking domestic violence for this case, because it's the most probable scenario and they are ingredients for it.

Suicide of one the victims (KR?) has been ruled out. How much do we know about that?

It could have been covered up by someone else. I can think of a few reasons for that. It would be a very credible scenario.

I find strange that KR was only discovered at 1 pm. Even more interesting that LE discloses nothing regarding TOD.

The fact that LE has few clues doesn't necessarily mean that the killer took great care or has military background. This is our own conclusion, LE never said that. IMO, domestic violence is a much simpler explanation for the lack of clues.

I am still thinking domestic violence for this case, because it's the most probable scenario and they are ingredients for it.

Suicide of one the victims (KR?) has been ruled out. How much do we know about that?

It could have been covered up by someone else. I can think of a few reasons for that. It would be a very credible scenario.

I find strange that KR was only discovered at 1 pm. Even more interesting that LE discloses nothing regarding TOD.

The fact that LE has few clues doesn't necessarily mean that the killer took great care or has military background. This is our own conclusion, LE never said that. IMO, domestic violence is a much simpler explanation for the lack of clues.
Adding:
It would give a whole new meaning to Dewine's statement "you would think more than one person is involved"

Thanks Dudly, for that link. For some reason I couldn't get that article to come up the other day. Where is that place in relation to Pike county?
I'm still leaning toward killers from out of town on this. I just don't think it's family oriented. And I really don't think that RM or IJ played any part of this. I think they both are all talk, mainly because of their age. My problem is I have a dozen ideas as to who is not involved, and only a couple as to who could be involved. Everybody has come up with some very good scenarios, but I don't think we're there yet.

Thanks Dudly, for that link. For some reason I couldn't get that article to come up the other day. Where is that place in relation to Pike county?
I'm still leaning toward killers from out of town on this. I just don't think it's family oriented. And I really don't think that RM or IJ played any part of this. I think they both are all talk, mainly because of their age. My problem is I have a dozen ideas as to who is not involved, and only a couple as to who could be involved. Everybody has come up with some very good scenarios, but I don't think we're there yet.

Dayton, Ohio is about 100 miles northwest of the Piketon area. Dayton is one of three Ohio cities near the top of the list for Heroin overdoses and deaths.

Heck of a way to do father/son "bonding". I just can't see it over what happened there. Not a whole family and a cousin and uncle.

I didn't read about a drug issue, I read about the mysterious illnesses R/T the resort making Pike co residents sick. I was wondering how far that is from I guess rural Peebles, area of crime scene.

I have thought domestic violence for some time. Thinking that one of the victims had a relationship with someone that felt if they could not have the victim there would be no happy ever after. This person would be well known to all the victims, that is why they would have to eliminate all.

KR quite possibly only shot once to make it LOOK like murder, suicide. The weapon that was used on all the victims was left there.This was the way of getting rid of it. When he was found, the weapon could have been disposed of so it didn't reflect suicide. MOO

There was a post of an article several threads back that mentioned a Dr. Cyril Wecht. May be old news to everybody but me, but there is a very short thread about him on pg 26 crimes in the news. I know someone said something about his credibility in a way that gave me the opinion they were rolling their eyes about him.

I'd look Dr. Cyril Wecht up and watch him, you will probably remember him on NG or somewhere. There's several who are questionable out there due to going on entertainment programs.

jmo

I didn't read about a drug issue, I read about the mysterious illnesses R/T the resort making Pike co residents sick. I was wondering how far that is from I guess rural Peebles, area of crime scene.

Oh, I was thinking of a different article I posted a link to. Long's Retreat Family Resort is about 20 miles nw of Piketon, Ohio.

I have thought domestic violence for some time. Thinking that one of the victims had a relationship with someone that felt if they could not have the victim there would be no happy ever after. This person would be well known to all the victims, that is why they would have to eliminate all.

KR quite possibly only shot once to make it LOOK like murder, suicide. The weapon that was used on all the victims was left there.This was the way of getting rid of it. When he was found, the weapon could have been disposed of so it didn't reflect suicide. MOO

I have wondered all along if the crimes scene at KR's camper was tampered with. Since his surveillance equipment was taken, who would know if it was?

Since a camper wouldn't have an awning or a porch cover, I would think anything attached to the roof would be easy to spot. In the dark, not so much. Could have found it with a flashlight after Kenny was dead. With him working a full time job in another town, the killers might have checked it out when he was at work. His place was a little isolated. Probably nobody would have noticed a car driving around in the daytime.

I have wondered all along if the crimes scene at KR's camper was tampered with. Since his surveillance equipment was taken, who would know if it was?

Of all the scenes something is really off with KR's, 2+2 is not equalling 4. MOO
I am really hung up on KR found in bed, 1 shot to the head, yet DS in 1 interview stated there was blood all over.
This has me wondering where the blood came from, was KR shot then placed in bed? I have always thought it strange
that he being so safety conscious and paronoid that someone could get in and that close to him. Maybe the shooter or
one of the shooters was injured in the struggle CRsr's and the blood was theirs. And we know everyone of the crime scenes
has compromised, and contaminated.

I'm getting frustrated with NO new info, but thinking LE is holding back hoping someone is going to slip up.
I am, as I' m sure every one else is wanting justice for the victims, sincerely hoping LE has all the pieces in
place and is only waiting on that one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129